NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour

Go down

Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour Empty Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Ethiopian Jews have celebrated the festival of Sigd, which symbolizes the Jewish covenant in receiving the Torah at Mount Sinai, in addition to the re-acceptance of the Torah that was led by Ezra the Scribe before the construction of the Second Temple. It was declared a national holiday in 2008. And judging by this video of some of the festivities, it seems to also be a celebration of having been born ridiculously good looking.
http://www.israellycool.com/2017/11/17/watch-incredibly-good-looking-israelis-getting-their-sigd-on/
I have to agree, they are beautiful
Lets see what our resident racist has to say?

Back to top Go down

Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour Empty Re: Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Lol

Got under you skin a bit did I??

Back to top Go down

Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour Empty Re: Smelly thinks these beautiful people are inferior, based on the tone of their skin colour

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Lol

Got under you skin a bit did I??

Clearly its the other way around mate

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 pm

You're the one making posts about me not the other way round

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You're the one making posts about me not the other way round

You claimed people classed as Africans were inferior

I am challenging that racist bullshit

This is not even about you

How insecure are you>

Its about showing how wrong you are

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 pm

More wank
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Challenge away till your little hearts content sonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:More wank

material for you?

That was a bonus I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down