NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified

+2
Syl
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified Empty This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Deerpark Christian Brothers School in Cork, Ireland, shared footage of an event it can't explain on YouTube, just weeks before Halloween. Upon first seeing the footage, Deerpark deputy principal Aaron Wolfe told TODAY he sent the clip to principal Kevin Barry in disbelief.

"If it is a prank, it’s very well done," he said.
"The school is built on a site known as Green Gallows. In the 19th century, criminals were hanged here. We only found that out on Monday. The pub nearby is actually called 'The Gallows.'"
Watch the video below.

Read more at https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6573/This-Surveillance-Footage-Of-An-Alleged-Ghost-Has-The-Internet-Petrified#wJw8HUdqfrFqF8z9.99

Back to top Go down

This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified Empty Re: This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Not.  I didn't see anything.  

Most likely seismic anomalies...if, indeed, it isn't a set-up. Why do they depict ghosts as always angry? Everything is done with a violent bent. Can't there be nice, polite ghosts as well?

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified Empty Re: This Surveillance Footage Of An Alleged Ghost Has The Internet Petrified

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:Not.  I didn't see anything.  

Most likely seismic anomalies...if, indeed, it isn't a set-up.

This one enhances

Could be a very clever set up, but its very well done, if so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Enhanced version does make it better. But all it does is better show that there is nothing there.

Everything we witness is mechanical, and that suggests a set-up. It's not proof that there is no ghost, but it could all be done with piano wires and pulleys and such.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:Enhanced version does make it better.  But all it does is better show that there is nothing there.  

Everything we witness is mechanical, and that suggests a set-up.  It's not proof that there is no ghost, but it could all be done with piano wires and pulleys and such.

Why would you need to see an actual presence to see something wierd is happenning?

Its very possible its a setup, but the question then is, how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Possible explanation...makes sense to me.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Ah so you think we are entering into the world of Tommy and faking, but basing this on zero proof.

Its a security camera which means you are suggesting the schools has created this to lie

Any evidence for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 pm

I saw movement down the corridor going out the door and then another by the door.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Syl wrote:Possible explanation...makes sense to me.

i think that's a pretty good de-bunk....and I'm a believer in spirit activity because I've experienced it up close and personal.   I do think this is a fake.   A very clever one, but not quite clever enough.  First thing I noticed was the filing cabinet up against the window, and also the recession by the side of it.  There's some very clever software that can do this kind of thing.   Perhaps the kids just got hold of some footage and played with it.   

It's very rare for spirit activity to do this, as it takes a large amount of energy that has to be drawn from somewhere.   if you've ever wondered why a room goes cold when there's spirit around, it's because they draw on the energy of the surroundings.   What they are good at is teleportation.  I've seen that first hand.   They can make things disappear only to show up somewhere else.    This happened only the other week to a friend of mine whose father passed.  This person was a stalwart sceptic, until he witnessed objects disappearing and reappearing in his dad's house the day after he passed.

I'm nearly always of the mind that I have to personally see it, or feel it, to believe it.   There's too many scams around this kind of thing.   Probably someone wanting to make a few bob on You Tube.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Exactly, maybe i saw them going in and out. There's no spirit here. Why would they waste their time playing silly beggars.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 pm

magica wrote:Exactly, maybe i saw them going in and out. There's no spirit here. Why would they waste their time playing silly beggars.

You won't find many spirits in graveyards.  They tend to hang around places where there's lots of people.   Ask yourself why?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Possible explanation...makes sense to me.

i think that's a pretty good de-bunk....and I'm a believer in spirit activity because I've experienced it up close and personal.   I do think this is a fake.   A very clever one, but not quite clever enough.  First thing I noticed was the filing cabinet up against the window, and also the recession by the side of it.  There's some very clever software that can do this kind of thing.   Perhaps the kids just got hold of some footage and played with it.   

It's very rare for spirit activity to do this, as it takes a large amount of energy that has to be drawn from somewhere.   if you've ever wondered why a room goes cold when there's spirit around, it's because they draw on the energy of the surroundings.   What they are good at is teleportation.  I've seen that first hand.   They can make things disappear only to show up somewhere else.    This happened only the other week to a friend of mine whose father passed.  This person was a stalwart sceptic, until he witnessed objects disappearing and reappearing in his dad's house the day after he passed.

I'm nearly always of the mind that I have to personally see it, or feel it, to believe it.   There's too many scams around this kind of thing.   Probably someone wanting to make a few bob on You Tube.

I have witnessed 'cold spots' in rooms... not the whole room being cold... where you could hold your hand out in front of you and feel distinct cold spots right next to warm areas... nothing to do with any draught I might add...!

I have also witnessed warm spots, and even smells that were impossible to have originated from any nearby sources...

My cat used to watch 'unseen' things moving about the place in the air too... sometimes moving quickly and darting about, sometimes slowly or fixed in one area etc... and although I couldn't see what he was watching, I have absolutely no doubt that he was really seeing 'something' by his behaviour/body language etc... he would sometimes be absolutely fixated on 'something' that was moving about all around us...

Also another thing that regularly happened was that any time friends/family/visitors were round, they would always say they had seen someone pass across through hallway outside living room door, whilst we were in liv room... regularly asking 'who was that who just walked passed there?'... and I would say 'there's nobody else here in house but us'... to which they would all look at me like I was either lying or playing some sort of joke etc, and would be adamant that they had just seen someone walk past doorway along the hall...!!!

I even had to say to some of them that they could go have a look around the place and see for themselves that there was nobody else there... and they did have a good look about before starting to half believe me that I was telling the truth!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:43 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
magica wrote:Exactly, maybe i saw them going in and out. There's no spirit here. Why would they waste their time playing silly beggars.

You won't find many spirits in graveyards.  They tend to hang around places where there's lots of people.   Ask yourself why?

I dont need to ask I know.

Spirit or themupstairs as I call them, needs energy to work with.  Mediums can give that energy so can contact them.  Good ones I mean, not the phony ones.

Why would spirit hang around a grave, they're not there, nothing is there.  

Like me you understand themupstairs
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:39 pm

spooky goings on in my gaff and no mistake

t'other day i was cleaning up and such then suddenly realised i had no milk. i went round the corner to get some and came back and put it away, put some ironing away, pottered about a bit and then decided to have a cup of tea.

the milk had completely disappeared from the fridge and in it's place was the flash spray. i found the bottle of milk underneath the sink with the cleaning products

i swore blind it was a ghost but then my son had to remind me
''no, mum - it's just that you're a twat,,,remember?''

phew, what a relief that was,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm

You been on the wacky baccy? Suspect
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:00 pm

gelico wrote:

spooky goings on in my gaff and no mistake

t'other day i was cleaning up and such then suddenly realised i had no milk.  i went round the corner to get some and came back and put it away, put some ironing away, pottered about a bit and then decided to have a cup of tea.

the milk had completely disappeared from the fridge and in it's place was the flash spray.  i found the bottle of milk underneath the sink with the cleaning products

i swore blind it was a ghost but then my son had to remind me
''no, mum - it's just that you're a twat,,,remember?''

phew, what a relief that was,,,

lol!

Bet there is never a dull moment in your house.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:03 pm

I've spoken to Gels on the phone and she can talk for fucking hours. It's a Gemini thing really. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down