NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds.

+7
Original Quill
magica
Vintage
HoratioTarr
eddie
Miffs2
Syl
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. Empty Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds.

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Its the most beautiful picturesque place to marry...my friends son married there, we have visited it a few times, its a magical place set on a beautiful island.
Now because of the antics of two disrespectful Brits...all foreign weddings have been cancelled, leaving hundreds of couples who have already booked their weddings in the lurch.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/chapel-on-greek-island-rhodes-bans-foreign-weddings-after-british-couples-sex-photo/ar-AAtnPuA?ocid=spartandhp

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. AAtnN3x
"Rhodes' famous St Pauls Chapel has reportedly banned foreigners from getting married there, after a photo of a British couple simulating a sex act went viral. 

Newlyweds Carly and Matthew Lunn stunted up the picture and posted it on Facebook, shortly after they were married.
But while their friends and family saw the funny side, after it was shared multiple times it came to the attention of the religious authorities responsible for the chapel who were said to be "outraged" by the image.

Bishop Kyrillos of Rhodes then took the decision to ban foreigners from getting married at the picturesque location, leaving the fate of thousands of couples hanging in the balance. A number have already cancelled to make alternative plans for their big day. 
We are Greek and we cherish our traditions and the sanctity of our religious sites,” community leader Giorgos Eleftheriou told The Times: “We cannot allow this disgusting behaviour to prevail.”

Mr Eleftheriou, who performed the couple’s ceremony, added: “Shame on those two for the damage they have done. Would they have done the same in their homeland; in front of a British chapel, a Jewish temple, a Muslim mosque?
“I have hundreds of soon-to-be brides from Britain and all over the world calling me today in tears because of this decision. It’s a huge damper on our society here. We are one of the most famous wedding destinations in the world and we are booked solid through to 2021.”
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. Empty Re: Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds.

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 pm

I have been there, its beautiful. Some people are just too awful for words.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. Empty Re: Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds.

Post by eddie Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Yes the couple were stupid but who's more stupid?
The church, that's who. Why would they do something so un-Godlike and tar every single other foreigner with the same brush? I don't get it.
I've come away from that story with an irritation with the church and not the couple.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Miffs2 wrote:I have been there, its beautiful. Some people are just too awful for words.

It is really picturesque....an ideal place to marry.

Last time we were there no wedding was taking place, but some showboat who must have thought he was David Carradine was stood on the low wall practicing really exaggerated Kung foo movements.
He spoilt the whole ambience of the place. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:30 pm

eddie wrote:Yes the couple were stupid but who's more stupid?
The church, that's who. Why would they do something so un-Godlike and tar every single other foreigner with the same brush? I don't get it.
I've come away from that story with an irritation with the church and not the couple.  

I get what you are saying, when I read it I thought they, the church had over reacted.
From their point of view they expect people to respect the church and what it stands for.
All weddings take place in the courtyard, only Greek Orthodox couples may be married inside the chapel

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't backtrack when they calm down, after all, they make a lot of money out of allowing the venue to be used for weddings.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:38 pm

"HUNDREDS of couples could see their dream weddings cancelled after a pair's raunchy snap saw Brits banned from marrying in an idyllic Greek chapel.

Bishop Kyrillos of Rhodes has barred all foreign weddings from the monastery of St Paul after bride Carly Lunn posted a snap of her apparently performing a sex act on new husband Matthew on sacred ground."

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. Nintchdbpict000358757254

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4674205/couples-raunchy-snap-sees-brits-barred-from-marrying-at-idyllic-greek-chapel/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:17 pm

It's a great picture!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Its crude and inappropriate...pair of chavs. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm sure some people get off seeing shots like this. But they deserve a ban for being so inappropriate.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:45 pm

I agree with Syl, I'm afraid I wouldn't find that funny if it took place at a reception in the local rugby club. Why bother to marry at a relgious site even if it isn't in the actual church when you take the whole thing so lightly that you think such a stunt is funny. Then again I am a self confessed old fashioned straitlaced prude (at least in public) and glad to be when I see such behaviour.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm

I dont believe its straight laced and old fashioned to have respect for yourself and others.
In my opinion thats not humour, its showing yourself up.
The other people in their party thought it was funny, I wouldnt.

I doubt they give a second thought to the hundreds of people who are now denied the chance to have their dream wedding....all because this pair have no moral compass.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I'm sure some people get off seeing shots like this.   But they deserve a ban for being so inappropriate.  

The ban isnt for them...they had  already been married there.The ban is for everyone else who had planned to marry at the chapel.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I'm sure some people get off seeing shots like this.   But they deserve a ban for being so inappropriate.  

The ban isnt for them...they had  already been married there.The ban is for everyone else who had planned to marry at the chapel.

yes, I know.   I don't blame the Church though.  These are foreigners, so why should they give them any leeway if a few of them can't behave.   It's not your country so behave yourself and respect that country's traditions.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

yes, I know.   I don't blame the Church though.  These are foreigners, so why should they give them any leeway if a few of them can't behave.   It's not your country so behave yourself and respect that country's traditions.

I can understand them being upset, but I think its harsh to take it out on others.

I bet the ban will be dropped when they cool off.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I can understand them being upset, but I think its harsh to take it out on others.

I don't.   Tough titters.   There should be zero tolerance for stuff like this.   People think they can behave exactly as they please these days, but we have respect others.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't.   Tough titters.   There should be zero tolerance for stuff like this.   People think they can behave exactly as they please these days, but we have respect others.
I agree....this chavy pair wont be the ones paying the price will they?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Syl wrote:"HUNDREDS of couples could see their dream weddings cancelled after a pair's raunchy snap saw Brits banned from marrying in an idyllic Greek chapel.

Bishop Kyrillos of Rhodes has barred all foreign weddings from the monastery of St Paul after bride Carly Lunn posted a snap of her apparently performing a sex act on new husband Matthew on sacred ground."

Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. Nintchdbpict000358757254

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4674205/couples-raunchy-snap-sees-brits-barred-from-marrying-at-idyllic-greek-chapel/

Oh good grief. That is absolutely vile. Glad they are a couple, it would be a shame to spoil two houses.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 pm

What a disgusting pair.

I can understand the church being angry. Maybe as Syl said they may relent and allow tourists to wed there.

I've been to Rhodes, not the Church, its lovely there.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:"HUNDREDS of couples could see their dream weddings cancelled after a pair's raunchy snap saw Brits banned from marrying in an idyllic Greek chapel.

Oh good grief. That is absolutely vile. Glad they are a couple, it would be a shame to spoil two houses.

When we see Brits acting like this abroad, it makes me wonder that countries still welcome and accept us.
Rhodes, and the local people are so gracious...as are most Greeks on the holiday isles.....thank God they dont judge us all the same.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

When we see Brits acting like this abroad, it makes me wonder that countries still welcome and accept us.
Rhodes, and the local people are so gracious...as are most Greeks on the holiday isles.....thank God they dont judge us all the same.

Thank goodness they don't
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Okay to me, that's a funny picture, but really, my humour covers so many weird and strange avenues that my laughing buddies are few and far between.
So.
Would I do it?  No, and even if I did, I'd definitely not put it on social media.

Some things are just private - especially between a man and woman.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:03 am

Who wears a short-sleeve shirt under a tux?  Crass!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:Who wears a short-sleeve shirt under a tux?  Crass!

Well you wouldn't really expect a man who acts like that in public on sacred ground just after he has taken his marriage vows to have class or taste would you?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Couples who could lose up to 40 thousand pounds who booked to marry in the chapel are taking legal advice and may sue.

Meanwhile slapper bride is saying she cant believe the picture is so 'popular'. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:30 am

She reckons it was something they said they'd do after wedding.

Many brides do lovely poses, not those sort.

They might be fined, good. Disgusting pair.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Standards, rules and regulations whether written into law or just a local or widespread custom are the basis of society to live in any kind of harmony.
Some of these are good, some very good, some silly and some harmful, especially to one section of the community. Just about every society I can think of had actions that were acceptable and not acceptable even the most laid back of them, once an anything goes mindset appears in a society it starts to crumble and decay.
People think they are due their rights but have no idea of the obligations that balance those rights when it comes to living with others, freedom doesn't mean you can do and say whatever you want without considering other peoples feelings or without being called out on it. There is a basic law in some pagan religions - 'do what you will be the whole of the law' but those who live by this also realise 'what goes around comes around' so basically - beware how you behave and of what you do, you learn to police yourself then, its not carte blanche to do anything you like, you know there'll be consequences some where along the line.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Vintage wrote:Standards, rules and regulations whether written into law or just a local or widespread custom are the basis of society to live in any kind of harmony.
Some of these are good, some very good, some silly and some harmful, especially to one section of the community. Just about every society I can think of had actions that were acceptable and not acceptable even the most laid back of them, once an anything goes mindset appears in a society it starts to crumble and decay.
People think they are due their rights but have no idea of the obligations that balance those rights when it comes to living with others, freedom doesn't mean you can do and say whatever you want without considering other peoples feelings or without being called out on it. There is a basic law in some pagan religions - 'do what you will be the whole of the law' but those who live by this also realise 'what goes around comes around' so basically - beware how you behave and of what you do, you learn to police yourself then, its not carte blanche to do anything you like, you know there'll be consequences some where along the line.  

That makes total sense...brilliantly put. alien
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:I have been there, its beautiful. Some people are just too awful for words.

Last time we were there  no wedding was taking place, but some showboat who must have thought he was David Carradine was stood on the low wall practicing really exaggerated Kung foo movements.

Did you resist the urge to shout "Glasshopper"?!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

Last time we were there  no wedding was taking place, but some showboat who must have thought he was David Carradine was stood on the low wall practicing really exaggerated Kung foo movements.

Did you resist the urge to shout  "Glasshopper"?!

lol!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol.....he would probably have taken it as a compliment.

We took some pics a few years ago when we were there,
(not when grasshopper was doing his moves) I will try to find them.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I look forward to seeing them. My photos are not on disc or anything, I did have a rather fetching perm I recall though.
afro
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Vintage wrote:Standards, rules and regulations whether written into law or just a local or widespread custom are the basis of society to live in any kind of harmony.
Didge wrote:Standard rules?
You mean something invented based off offense and shame?
Like the custum of honour killings for example?
Didge wrote:So the idea of freedom of expression is to you dangereous and makes society decay.??

So when people had an anything goes mindset, those that wanted to end slavery, it crumbled did it?
How about when some women gave their own lives in order that women could be treated equally in life? They were certainly anything goes attitude?
Did society crumble based off that or actually progress

I would have thought its poor beliefs that ensure a society will fail.
Essentially we are talking about beliefs here.

What matters is that laws should be based on sense, not emotions.

Obligations?

What obligations?

Someone fucking in public, is not a crime. Its based off some view around indecency, born from centuries of Christian morality.

Its the reality that society has come to see sex and nudity as some how wicked and wrong. Only centuries of Christian morality has created and within Paganism, I can give you plenty of examples of where sex is seen as enlightenment and not seen as something to be shamed of.

I mean so what they had sex in public, its really not a crime is it.
Its a perceived crime based around the shame people have come to view sex as.

Its the same shame bullshit found within all the abrahamic religions. That we should be ashamed to express love and our own naked bodies.

Do you wanna see how well sex has been formed to be as shame?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984594/Bride-performed-sex-act-wedding-photo-mortified.html

Shame is being used to state that something is wrong, not on whether it is wrong or not, but based on a backward morality.

We are the only species that seems ashamed of having sex, as if the very thought of enjoyment is wrong.

So please cut the crap  about obligations, that kind of shit is used to keep Many Muslims, Jews and Christians in line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Didge, your record is stuck in the same old groove. There have been rights and obligations to each other and to the village, tribe, city, state whatever,
it makes living in groups possible. You know that very well. You and many others may think sex in public places is ok, there are probably just as many think its not and they have every right to think that whether they are religious or not. The end.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Vintage wrote:Didge, your record is stuck in the same old groove. There have been rights and obligations to each other and to the village, tribe, city, state whatever,
it makes living in groups possible. You know that very well. You and many others may think sex in public places is ok, there are probably just as many think its not and they have every right to think that whether they are religious or not. The end.

Oh right its what makes living groups possible?

Really?

So adultery should be punishable then?

Yes or no

Its sex here we are talking about.

What is wrong with two consenting adults so wrong here?

I will tell you. Perceived views around shame and embarressment.

We as a species have fucked in public for tens of thousands of years. Only some warped certain religious beliefs have formed a view it is some how wrong to do this and why?

Because they see nakedness and sexual love as sinful.

That is where such backwards views stem from

So I could care less there is many people ruled by backward morality, that think the enjoyment of sex is wrong between two conscenting adults. They are nothing but prudes and conditioned by Christian morality.

Maybe they should question that before they seem offended at.

This needs posting again

You see when people make poor arguments, as has been seen here. They neglect they add weight to those who try to control people through shame.

Now when I see two people kissing in public, it feels me with joy to see that effection between people. Yet not long ago, people would have protested at two men kissing or two women expressing this same love.

As if this was somehow wrong and this expression of love should be kept behind closed doors. What is the world coming to, that they see such expressions of love as somehow wrong. It sees something positive as dirty and wrong. Only indoctrination creates this.

To use shame on something that in every way shows the real beauty of humanity, that love expressed through the passion of sex. Shows how fundementally people are taught to be shamed of who they are.

That is wrong on every level and that love positively should never be a source of shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:Okay to me, that's a funny picture, but really, my humour covers so many weird and strange  avenues that my laughing buddies are few and far between.
So.
Would I do it?  No, and even if I did, I'd definitely not put it on social media.

Guess we'd better not post those photos of us at the Buddhist temple. Remember where we accidentally left the jam jar? Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. 3489511464 Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. 4152582110
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay to me, that's a funny picture, but really, my humour covers so many weird and strange  avenues that my laughing buddies are few and far between.
So.

Guess we'd better not post those photos of us at the Buddhist temple. Remember where we accidentally left the jam jar? Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. 3489511464 Iconic Greek church bans foreign weddings after newly wed couple simulate sex in its grounds. 4152582110

Oh yes tell, we won't tell anyone .......... Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:01 pm

If society starts allowing people to openly fuck in public, then we may as well have porn on TV 24/7 and allow all ages to watch it.   What might start off as a couple having a bit of hanky panky would soon develop into group sex, and much seedier stuff if it all became 'acceptable'.   I don't think it is acceptable, and I don't think children should be exposed to it.   Human nature being what it is, it's all very well thinking that public sex would just be two  people sharing a loving moment.   It wouldn't end there.  The next thing you know you've got dirty old men masturbating in public while they watch on.   No thanks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

I look forward to seeing them. My photos are not on disc or anything, I did  have a rather fetching perm I recall though.
afro

I transferred a lot of my photos onto a memory stick...thats where my Rhodes pics are, I cant get them to upload now. Rolling Eyes
When someone more techie than me can work it out I will find them again.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Probably was sucking him off... no 'simulation'...

But either way... what would you want to be picturing that for anyway...?

It's not clever, or funny... and by the looks of how close her head is to his groin, it wasn't big either...!!!

Couple of shameful idiots... that is all!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Didge wrote:

Some of these are good, some very good, some silly and some harmful, especially to one section of the community. Just about every society I can think of had actions that were acceptable and not acceptable even the most laid back of them, once an anything goes mindset appears in a socie6ty it starts to crumble and decay.

Obligations?

What obligations?

Someone fucking in public, is not a crime. Its based off some view around indecency, born from centuries of Christian morality.

Its the reality that society has come to see sex and nudity as some how wicked and wrong. Only centuries of Christian morality has created and within Paganism, I can give you plenty of examples of where sex is seen as enlightenment and not seen as something to be shamed of.

Its the same shame bullshit found within all the abrahamic religions. That we should be ashamed to express love and our own naked bodies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984594/Bride-performed-sex-act-wedding-photo-mortified.html

Shame is being used to state that something is wrong, not on whether it is wrong or not, but based on a backward morality.

We are the only species that seems ashamed of having sex, as if the very thought of enjoyment is wrong.

So please cut the crap  about obligations, that kind of shit is used to keep Many Muslims, Jews and Christians in line.

Yes it is actually....IF its done in public, in front of two or more people and someone complains...its 'outraging public decency'.

The Sexual offences act covers other inapropriate sexual behaviour, like exposing yourself in public.
You can be charged, face a fine or even a prison sentence ...that is the law.
Fortunately most people have decent morals and dont foist their sexual shenanigans onto innocent bystanders.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:41 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Obligations?

What obligations?

Yes it is actually....IF its done in public, in front of two or more people and someone complains...its 'outraging public decency'.

The Sexual offences act covers other inapropriate sexual behaviour, like exposing yourself in public.
Fortunately most people have decent morals and dont foist their sexual shenanigans onto innocent bystanders.

I see the point went over your head as per usual.

What is decency?

An invented term born from those who have been conditioned through centuries of bullshit religious morality.

I mean, are you going to invoke laws, that make adulterly a criminal offense in certain countries to back a reason for adulterly to be criminal? 

What about homosexual acts criminalized? Are you going to invoke laws around the world on that to as your defense?

Read again and try to use your brain for once

Someone fucking in public, is not a crime. Its based off some view around indecency, born from centuries of Christian morality.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
So.

It's not just the jam jar....it's all the rubber that will get us arrested.

And of course, we left the poor buddhists blind with shock. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

What is decency?

An invented term born from those who have been conditioned through centuries of bullshit religious morality.

I mean, are you going to invoke laws, that make adulterly a criminal offense in certain countries to back a reason for adulterly to be criminal? 

What about homosexual acts criminalized? Are you going to invoke laws around the world on that to as your defense?

Someone fucking in public, is not a crime. Its based off some view around indecency, born from centuries of Christian morality.

Why are you peppering your every post with insults and put downs Didge?
Cant you debate like a grown up anymore?

Your opinion seems to be that if people (by people I mean the vast majority of sane people...not to mention the law of the land) find others banging away in public regardless of who could be watching unacceptable, they must somehow be ashamed of sex in some way.

HT made a post yesterday, she said if public sex was the norm, performed wherever and whenever, in front of everyone including children and wanking dirty old men and perverts.....who would want to live in a country like that?

Obviously other countries would not follow suit.

Last edited by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm

As for the link you posted

"A bride who sparked outraged after being photographed apparently performing a sex act in front of a sacred wedding venue is 'mortified' by her prank and said the best day of her life has been ruined, a friend revealed.
Carly Lunn spoke out as new photos of the shameful antics of her groom Matthew emerged and other holidaymakers told how their wedding party caused mayhem by streaking through a bar. 

The stupid slapper is not ashamed of herself for performing the sexual act in the grounds of one of Rhodes most holy and revered monasteries, she isn't mortified  that hundreds of other couples are now denied the chance to marry there because of her and her grooms actions, she even bragged that she had no idea the picture would become so "popular".
She is now ashamed because the world and his wife know what a stupid, selfish immoral pair they are.

And the fact that there is talk she could be sued by the couples who have lost thousands of pounds in cancelled weddings will focus her mind too.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

What is decency?

Its not about being ASHAMED of having sex its about doing the decent thing and yes we are superior then animals and shouldn't be acting like them.

FFS imagine a world that will allow it! Shocked

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Syl wrote:As for the link you posted

"A bride who sparked outraged after being photographed apparently performing a sex act in front of a sacred wedding venue is 'mortified' by her prank and said the best day of her life has been ruined, a friend revealed.
Carly Lunn spoke out as new photos of the shameful antics of her groom Matthew emerged and other holidaymakers told how their wedding party caused mayhem by streaking through a bar. 

The stupid slapper is not ashamed of herself for performing the sexual act in the grounds of one of Rhodes most holy and revered monasteries, she isn't mortified  that hundreds of other couples are now denied the chance to marry there because of her and her grooms actions, she even bragged that she had no idea the picture would become so "popular".
She is now ashamed because the world and his wife know what a stupid, selfish immoral pair they are.

And the fact that there is talk she could be sued by the couples who have lost thousands of pounds in cancelled weddings will focus her mind too.

What a complete tramp for posting it in the first place.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Probably was sucking him off... no 'simulation'...

But either way... what would you want to be picturing that for anyway...?

It's not clever, or funny... and by the looks of how close her head is to his groin, it wasn't big either...!!!

Couple of shameful idiots... that is all!!!

Bloody hell Tommy, you really analysed that pic didnt you! Razz
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:If society starts allowing people to openly fuck in public, then we may as well have porn on TV 24/7 and allow all ages to watch it.   What might start off as a couple having a bit of hanky panky would soon develop into group sex, and much seedier stuff if it all became 'acceptable'.   I don't think it is acceptable, and I don't think children should be exposed to it.   Human nature being what it is, it's all very well thinking that public sex would just be two  people sharing a loving moment.   It wouldn't end there.  The next thing you know you've got dirty old men masturbating in public while they watch on.   No thanks.

Well said.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Exhibitionists who prefer to have sex in front of an audience probably get a bigger thrill out of being watched than enjoying the personal act itself.

There are places where people can get involved if that's what turns them on, and it doesn't have to be doing or watching furtively in some back street car park or country lane.

For the rest of society, branding them ashamed of sex because they prefer their love life to be private, sensual and personal to them...that is the narrow minded view.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:If society starts allowing people to openly fuck in public, then we may as well have porn on TV 24/7 and allow all ages to watch it.   What might start off as a couple having a bit of hanky panky would soon develop into group sex, and much seedier stuff if it all became 'acceptable'.   I don't think it is acceptable, and I don't think children should be exposed to it.   Human nature being what it is, it's all very well thinking that public sex would just be two  people sharing a loving moment.   It wouldn't end there.  The next thing you know you've got dirty old men masturbating in public while they watch on.   No thanks.

Well said.

Agreed.

That's the post I was referring to before....I forgot where she had said it. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next