NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Go down

Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper! Empty Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7aRRTzuss

Back to top Go down

Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper! Empty Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I watched a minute or so.
My question is...why do people presume anyone else is so interested in their boring talk they actually put it all on youtube?

I can understand people posting car videos of them singing together, like the man with dementia singing all the old tunes with his son, and the dad with the fabulous voice and equally fabulous daughter...(you have posted a couple of them together..they are brilliant)
But.....whats interesting about this gobby teen and her mother?
I don't get it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper! Empty Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Syl wrote:I watched a minute or so.
My question is...why do people presume anyone else is so interested in their boring talk they actually put it all on youtube?

I can understand people posting car videos of them singing together, like the man with dementia singing all the old tunes with his son, and the dad with the fabulous voice and equally fabulous daughter...(you have posted a couple of them together..they are brilliant)
I don't get it.

Sense of humour failure

Her daughter had just had her wisdom teeth removed and was thus not with it (must have had anesthetic) and coming out with some very funny things, if you had bothered to watch it.

Blimey, try actually see what is going on and watch something before commenting in future, it might help

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I watched a minute or so.

I don't get it.

Sense of humour failure

Her daughter had just had her wisdom teeth removed and was thus not with it (must have had anesthetic) and coming out with some very funny things, if you had bothered to watch it.

Blimey, try actually see what is going on and watch something before commenting in future, it might help

Nah...if after a minute I am bored to tears....lifes too short Thor.

I still wonder why some people are so up their own arses they think every interaction they have is worthy of capturing.....its not.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Sense of humour failure

I still wonder why some people are so up their own arses they think every interaction they have is worthy of capturing.....its not.

Indeed, just as it is when I read some of your poor and mundane replies.

So you did not get it or like, whoopdeedoo

I thought it was very funny, as its innocent fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Simple answer....skip over them. tongue

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Not sure they have invented glasses that can block out silly replies.... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Try this then.
Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper! 6583919-Businessman-in-blindfold-Stock-Photo
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Try this then.
Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper! 6583919-Businessman-in-blindfold-Stock-Photo

So I then am not  able to read any replies on a forum I want to debate on?

Yep, only you could come up with something so dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down