NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean

+4
'Wolfie
Cass
Victorismyhero
eddie
8 posters

Go down

This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean Empty This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 pm

This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean Ruby-Chocolate-Barry-Callebaut-AG

Chocolate lovers, rejoice! There is now a fourth kind of chocolate to enjoy outside of dark, milk, and white. Barry Callebaut, the world famous Switzerland-based chocolate manufacturer, has just announced the creation of “ruby chocolate”: a pinkish treat that is made from the Ruby cocoa bean.

The delicious breakthrough was announced last week during a launch event in Shanghai. The release was arranged so that it occurred 80 years after the introduction of white chocolate. The chocolatiers describe the ruby cocoa flavor as intense, smooth, and rich in berry flavors – but no fruity flavorings or chemicals are added for the unique taste.

“The fourth type in chocolate offers a totally new taste experience, which is not bitter, milky or sweet, but a tension between berry-fruitiness and luscious smoothness,” says the company. “The bean has a specific set of attributes, which Barry Callebaut managed to unlock through an innovative process that took many years to develop.”

The company said that they developed Ruby chocolate through extensive experimentation at their 28 R&D centers in Europe. Barry Callebaut representatives expect that the new candy will be a great success as it is gradually released around the world.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/ruby-chocolate-officially-established-a-new-type/

Back to top Go down

This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean Empty Re: This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Oh yeah baby. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean Empty Re: This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:12 pm

eddie wrote:Oh yeah baby.  Cool

Very intrigued to taste this, I must say.   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:19 pm

gimme gimme
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm

I bet it tastes like pieces of perfection.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes please!!!!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 am

This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean 3922118137

I wonder how long it will be before they bring out a chilli-flavoured version of this 'ruby' chocolate ?!?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:06 pm

lovey eyes lovey eyes
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean 3922118137

I wonder how long it will be before they bring out a chilli-flavoured version of this 'ruby' chocolate  ?!?

Get on it NOW Wolfie. Pretty please lovey eyes
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Is it new?This is Ruby Chocolate, First Official Type Established in 80 Years, Made With Ruby Cocoa Bean Pink_p10
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:53 pm

I remember those Pink Panther chocolates!! I used to think they were strawberry-flavoured but my brother says I'm only remembering them that way.
They were lovely.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:56 pm

eddie wrote:I remember those Pink Panther chocolates!! I used to think they were strawberry-flavoured but my brother says I'm only remembering them that way.  
They were lovely.

I remember them as Strawberry flavour. They were yummy!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:I remember those Pink Panther chocolates!! I used to think they were strawberry-flavoured but my brother says I'm only remembering them that way.  
They were lovely.

I remember them as Strawberry flavour. They were yummy!

I would actually sell both my kids for one, right now. Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Eeeww....I love chocolate, but I cant abide the sickly strawberry yuck that gets covered in chocolate and masquerades as 'strawberry' filled.

They are always the ones left at the bottom of a tin of roses.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Syl wrote:Eeeww....I love chocolate, but I cant abide the sickly strawberry yuck that gets covered in chocolate and masquerades as 'strawberry' filled.

They are always the ones left at the bottom of a tin of roses.

I dislike those intensely.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm

They are foul....and come a close second to those ginger centred chocolates, that thankfully seem to have disappeared.
They tasted like chocolate covered bad breath.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Syl wrote:They are foul....and come a close second to those ginger centred chocolates, that thankfully seem to have disappeared.

Ooh I used to love chocolate coated ginger Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:They are foul....and come a close second to those ginger centred chocolates, that thankfully seem to have disappeared.

Ooh I used to love chocolate coated ginger Laughing
I'm gagging.... pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 pm

I like the soft centres - strawberry, orange, coffee, etc. I consider that the ones with nuts or caramel are just fillers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 pm

I can take or leave chocolate. I have to be in the mood for it. And it's got to be in the freezer and rock solid before I'll eat it. I loathe warm chocolate.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:58 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I can take or leave chocolate.   I have to be in the mood for it.  And it's got to be in the freezer and rock solid before I'll eat it.  I loathe warm chocolate.

I agree. I'm more a savory person.
But, have you never had chocolate fondue???? Woman you MUST!!!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Cass wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I can take or leave chocolate.   I have to be in the mood for it.  And it's got to be in the freezer and rock solid before I'll eat it.  I loathe warm chocolate.

I agree. I'm more a savory person.
But, have you never had chocolate fondue???? Woman you MUST!!!

You mean hot melted chocolate that people dip stuff in? Pass the barf bag.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down