NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series

4 posters

Go down

THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series Empty THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series

Post by Didgee Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koMKUP2o08w

I loved the original Wonder Years series and really looking forward to when this one comes out
I understand Fred Savage, who played Kevin Arnold in the first Wonder years is producing this

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series Empty Re: THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:15 pm

But fucking hell, where is the original content these days? I know everybody says that, but it just gets worse and worse.

That said, they may very well come out with something worth watching.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series Empty Re: THE WONDER YEARS Official Teaser Trailer (HD) ABC Reboot Series

Post by Didgee Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:But fucking hell, where is the original content these days? I know everybody says that, but it just gets worse and worse.

That said, they may very well come out with something worth watching.

Its a fair point and I would have rather they set this more in the late 70's and early 80's to give a different time era perspective. That included the punk era for example. Yet this seems to be set in the same time period.

As I say I loved the first one, so hoping this will be just as good

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:22 pm

I did like the One Day at a Time reboot on Netflix a few years back.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:06 pm

Never watched that. These days I find I'm watching more Nordic dramas. That said the BBC has had a few good dramas lately.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:55 pm

Vintage wrote:Never watched that. These days I find I'm watching more Nordic dramas. That said the BBC has had a few good dramas lately.

Interesting Vintage, do you mean ones made in the Nordic countries or programs like Vikings, the Last Kingdom etc?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Well, both enjoyed Vikings, The last Kingdom, used to watch The Bridge I think it was called. Lately the first season of Heder, Occupied, Wallender (Swedish version) that kind of thing. I enjoy seeing different landscapes, cities, see how other countries deal with policing, how the culture is makes a change from Vera etc..

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Just enjoyed a US police drama, set in a small town which depicted fairly normal people instead of everyone being glamorous and really good looking, they were just ordinary people, sometimes looking a bit miss matched in the clothes dept. 'The Mare of Easttown'.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:23 pm

I don’t see the point in reboots. Why not just make this programme and give it an original name?

It’s seems kinda stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t see the point in reboots. Why not just make this programme and give it an original name?

It’s seems kinda stupid.

Agreed, lets make a story of your life and call it the blunder years? Laughing

Only joking Eddie.x

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:07 pm

Didgee wrote:
eddie wrote:I don’t see the point in reboots. Why not just make this programme and give it an original name?

It’s seems kinda stupid.

Agreed, lets make a story of your life and call it the blunder years?  Laughing

Only joking Eddie.x

Hey it’s an apt title my friend! cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Only joking Eddie.x

lol, but would have to call the second series the wonder years, since ben entered your life

As ben is golden

x

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:35 pm

Didgee wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Only joking Eddie.x

lol, but would have to call the second series the wonder years, since ben entered your life

As ben is golden

x

You are correct there.

PM sent btw.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Didgee wrote:

As ben is golden

x

You are correct there.

PM sent btw.

Thanks and have replied

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down