NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's September... and it's the 11th...

5 posters

Go down

It's September... and it's the 11th... Empty It's September... and it's the 11th...

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:26 pm

And it seems everyone has forgotten something...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

It's September... and it's the 11th... Empty Re: It's September... and it's the 11th...

Post by Cass Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:30 pm

No chance, but I do believe that excessive mourning is not good for anybody. It doesn't let you heal.

I paid my respects at the actual site on the 1st. Just because I don't write about it or change my profile picture on Facebook, doesn't mean I don't think about it.

We won't forget, we have the memorials and museum, we must learn the lessons and we must move forward.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

It's September... and it's the 11th... Empty Re: It's September... and it's the 11th...

Post by eddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I was actually thinking of starting a thread in the memorial section.

I don't think anyone will ever forget.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Yesterday I was reminded - I'll never forget but i do believe we need to move on from the mourning process at some point - 9-11 will never be forgotten .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:49 am

Yeah, it's impossible to forget something like that. Nor should it be forgotten. But it doesn't warrant an obligation to mention it, discuss it to death etc every 12 months.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 am

Arrow

12th September here...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down