NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World WILL end in September, warn Christians

+3
Ben Reilly
eddie
Vintage
7 posters

Go down

World WILL end in September, warn Christians Empty World WILL end in September, warn Christians

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:00 am

A MODERN-DAY Nostradamus has predicted the alignment of the Blue Moon, with the upcoming Blood Moon is a message from the heavens that the world as we know it WILL end in September.

"Prophecisor" Pastor Paul Begley has taken to YouTube to warn of the significance of the rare Blue Moon happening in the run up to the even rarer "tetrad" of four Blood Moons.

Fellow preachers have been warning for months that the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ, before Armageddon.

Two evangelists with huge followings in the states - Mark Blitz and John Hagee - claim after that date the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a Third World War.

Pastor Begley said he was concerned that tonight's Blue Moon could spell disasters in the run up to the prophesied apocalypse in September.

A Blue Moon only happens when there is a second full moon in one calendar month - and so is unusual as the full moon cycle is normally 29.5 days.

He said in his video, on the channel he calls The Coming Apocalypse, which is also aired on some US TV channels, that after the first full moon this month on July 1, there were great fires in Canada, which sent so much ash into the air they made the moon "appear red."

Having another "red moon" in the run up to the "blood moons" is a warning we cannot ignore, he suggested.

He said: "The thing I find very strange about this is it happens to be happening in this four Blood Moon tetrad, and in such a prophetic time.

"As we come towards the fourth and final Blood Moon - a super Blood Moon, we've got a Blue Moon."

The pastor said the full moon in early July was the night of his first broadcast.

He added: "There were forest fires burning in Canada that sent so much ash, but the jet streams did not blow them away like normal, but instead, God just let the smoke hang there, so when the moon came up it was blood red.

"So it was un unscheduled Blood Moon. It should not have been red, but because of the ash and smoke in the atmosphere, it turned the moon blood red and it darkened the Sun, which is exactly what the Bible says in Joel Chapter two."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/595246/BLUE-MOON-world-will-END-September-modern-Nostradamus-Blood-Moon-prophecy

Back to top Go down

World WILL end in September, warn Christians Empty Re: World WILL end in September, warn Christians

Post by Vintage Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Well, I suppose one of these doomsayers will be proved correct one of these days - in the very distant future.
I can't believe people insist on making such fools of themselves, how many times has someone said the 'end is nigh' in our lifetimes.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

World WILL end in September, warn Christians Empty Re: World WILL end in September, warn Christians

Post by eddie Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Well I'm very happy right now, in life, so may as well go out with a smile on my face cheers 2015-08-02
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Haha, between this and the Jade Helm conspiracy theories, September sounds like it's going to be fun!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Haha, between this and the Jade Helm conspiracy theories, September sounds like it's going to be fun!

Ah Jade Helm..... May start a thread Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:26 am

If this is true and the world will end in September then I will not be a happy bunny.
I've spent most of my life building up a decent pension pot and if it has all been for nothing then I will go ballistic.
I'm bloody fizzing

Shocked
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:If this is true and the world will end in September then I will not be a happy bunny.
I've spent most of my life building up a decent pension pot and if it has all been for nothing then I will go ballistic.
I'm bloody fizzing

Shocked

That's why I spend money. You cannot take it with you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Nobody knows when the world will end and Christians who predict this are just making fools of themselves .

edds me too i spend spend spend and give a lot away too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Oh no! I don't believe it. There we stood on a hill top arms raised to heaven, saying our hail mary's, or was it Betty? No, it might have been Rosie. Anyway, we sacrificed to the gods the neighbour's cat, toasted to him with wine, some of us with gin, and vodka, had a bloody good old ding-dong of a party, but what happened? Nuffin!

I wish these armageddon pundits would do their maths correctly. They've got it all wrong, yet again, it's pathetic how so many people believe them and arrange their lives around such nonsense. It shouldn't be allowed.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:51 pm

stardesk wrote:Oh no! I don't believe it. There we stood on a hill top arms raised to heaven, saying our hail mary's, or was it Betty? No, it might have been Rosie. Anyway, we sacrificed to the gods the neighbour's cat, toasted to him with wine, some of us with gin, and vodka, had a bloody good old ding-dong of a party, but what happened? Nuffin!

I wish these armageddon pundits would do their maths correctly. They've got it all wrong, yet again, it's pathetic how so many people believe them and arrange their lives around such nonsense. It shouldn't be allowed.

It's only the 29th today - there's still a day to go. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Time is running out and looks like my pension pot is safe after all. Just as well I didn't blow it all beleiving this Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to let everyone know -- Jade Helm ended over a week ago, and I guess I didn't notice, since nothing happened.

Interestingly enough, right-wing Christians continued to worry about it after it was over!

In a program that aired over a week after the conclusion of the Jade Helm 15 training exercise televangelists Jim Bakker and Rick Joyner wondered if the military drill was a precursor to martial law.

Joyner said that he received a message from God in 1987 that martial law was coming to America, insisting that “it can be a good thing” if we “get the right martial who can get things back on track.”

Bakker, who worried that he would end up in jail as a result of Jade Helm 15, then asked Joyner if he was worried that “martial law is going to come out of” the military exercise, which Joyner said is a possibility since all “first world nations” are “preparing for everything from pandemics to whatever to create a situation where you need martial law.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/rick-joyner-jade-helm-15-could-lead-martial-law-which-might-be-good-thing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Have I only got one more day to finish growing this beard? Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:46 am

eddie wrote:Have I only got one more day to finish growing this beard? Sad
World WILL end in September, warn Christians RyLIpdy
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:31 am

Now he's a real looker Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down