NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public.

4 posters

Go down

Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public. Empty Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public.

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm

This incredibly stupid star struck mother thinks its great that her SEVEN YEAR OLD daughter models herself on some reality TV slapper who recently had sex live numerous times on some tacky TV show.
The child is obsessed with the D lister, watching avidly as the woman 'romps' with her TV partner....all this encouraged by her brain dead mother.

Poor, poor kid, what chance does she have in life with a mother like hers, who accuses others of jealousy if they point out how inappropriate all this is.

"Incredibly, Beau’s highly-inappropriate Love Island routine won the pageant, netting her a tiara as a prize.
The ITV2 post-watershed reality show regularly screened contestants having sex. This year’s winners Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay romped 12 times.
And little Beau was an avid viewer, becoming Amber’s No1 fan.
Anita defended her decision to let her daughter dress as Amber, saying: “She loves Love Island and she’s absolutely obsessed with Amber.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-accused-sexualising-daughter-7-11016957
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public. Empty Re: Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public.

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:44 pm

I just noticed...I have made 11111 posts....all that knowledge and wit shared with the people here. Razz

Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public. 232-57
Syl

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public. Empty Re: Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public.

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Certain things should be age appropriate.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Syl wrote:I just noticed...I have made 11111 posts....all that knowledge and wit shared with the people here.  Razz

Seven year olds mother encourages her daughter to stripper dance in public. 232-57
Syl

Would you like some sort of a medal or award? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Shows who does all the nattering here, Syl lol.

going back to subject, this mother should be charged with abuse. It's wrong to teach a little girl stripper moves. Winning a tiara will now make the child star struck.

Oh when will these stupid pushy mother's learn.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I just noticed...I have made 11111 posts....all that knowledge and wit shared with the people here.  Razz

Syl

Would you like some sort of a medal or award? Rolling Eyes

That's very sweet of you Eddie, but just to know I have shared so much intelligent wit and wisdom is all the thanks I need. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Certain things should be age appropriate.  

Something that some parents don't seem to understand.
She is probably one of these mothers who buys her kid T shirts with sexual messages emblazoned across them....sequinned of course. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Certain things should be age appropriate.  

She is probably one of these mothers who buys her kid T shirts with sexual messages emblazoned across them....sequinned of course. Rolling Eyes

God yeah. Do you remember those tracksuit trousers they sold for kids with "juicy" written across their arses?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:33 pm

magica wrote:Shows who does all the nattering here, Syl lol.

going back to subject, this mother should be charged with abuse. It's wrong to teach a little girl stripper moves. Winning a tiara will now make the child star struck.

Oh when will these stupid pushy mother's learn.

They wont. They probably always yearned to have their 5 minutes....when that didn't happen they have thrust their children into the limelight to bask in their 'glory'.
Letting a 7 year old watch slappers on trashy TV programmes having sex is bad enough, to encourage the child to model herself on said slapper is, like you said, child abuse.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

God yeah. Do you remember those tracksuit trousers they sold for kids with "juicy" written across their arses?

Yes...and even worse written on T shirts.
Its pathetic....I haven't seen many around in the last few years, though I'm sure if they were still being manufactured idiots would still buy them for their kids.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes...and even worse written on T shirts.
Its pathetic....I haven't seen many around in the last few years, though I'm sure if they were still being manufactured idiots would still buy them for their kids.

You can actually get "bras" for seven year olds in primark, someone told me the other day.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:28 pm

I've seen them, bloody ridiculous.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Bras for 7 year olds, Rolling Eyes

I was about 13, as were most of the girls I knew back then....and half of us didn't even need them even then.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down