NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile.

5 posters

Go down

Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile. Empty Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile.

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-38718637

Another contender for 'Mother of the year'.
It's about time we legalised forcible sterilisation for women like her who are found guilty of such heinous crimes.

"A woman who plotted to let a paedophile rape her seven-year-old daughter has been jailed for nine years.
Cardiff Crown Court heard the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, planned the sex attack with Stuart Bailey, 54, in text messages.
Bailey, of Ynysybwl, Rhondda Cynon Taff, was jailed for 13 years after the pair were found guilty of conspiracy to rape.
The offences came to light when the woman's partner found the texts.
The court heard the pair exchanged dozens of messages and the woman also sent Bailey a naked picture of the girl and bought sleeping pills to drug her.
At an earlier hearing, the woman admitted distributing five indecent images of a child and Bailey admitted possessing those images."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile. Empty Re: Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile.

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Sometimes, there aren't any words to express how disgusting something is. This is one of those times.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile. Empty Re: Mother planned to let her 7 year old daughter be raped by paedophile.

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes, it's despicable.

Mothers are supposed to protect their children, somehow it seems worse hearing about a woman paedophile or enabler than a male, probably because it's much rarer.
But to use her own daughter....nine years is a pittance, and I wonder why she hasn't been named and shamed?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

I don't know why she hasn't been named and shamed and also had her womb removed and her eggs.
There will be no good coming out of that filth bucket of a woman.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

eddie wrote:I don't know why she hasn't been named and shamed and also had her womb removed and her eggs.

Forcible sterilisation for women like her should be legal Eddie....and vasectomies for men who are found guilty of paedophilia.
If I thought castration would work I would vote to legalise that too.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't know why she hasn't been named and shamed and also had her womb removed and her eggs.

Forcible sterilisation for women like her should be legal Eddie....and vasectomies for men who are found guilty of paedophilia.

Vasectomies only stop pregnancies. I think you do mean castration. I watched an American documentary about men who were attracted to children. The self-loathing they had was pitiful and many of them begged to be castrated before they acted on their impulses.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:Sometimes, there aren't any words to express how disgusting something is.  This is one of those times.

I can't imagine anyone doing this let alone her own mother. I hope she never gets to see that poor kid again.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Vasectomies only stop pregnancies. I think you do mean castration. I watched an American documentary about men who were attracted to children.  The self-loathing they had was pitiful and many of them begged to be castrated before they acted on their impulses.

Well I meant vasectomies so they could never breed.
If castration worked I would be all for that, but the most powerful sex organ is the brain....and I doubt lobotomies would ever be legally approved, even for paedophiles.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Major wrote:I go with that which the gurlz say, then I would ship her off to Australia.

she would not fit in here
Since we Don't Bullshit over selves into Pretending we are the best

And then cover up decades of Peados in positions of power.
IF any of you where honest about the situation You would admit
Peados in power is a major issue in the UK.

AND ANYONE that say I start it can go fuck themselves as ALWAYS it is Idiots like Major that do.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:16 am

I think British people have been pretty vocal about the paedophiles in high places that have been allowed to flourish for decades here.
The people who have covered up for them, like the politicians, police, and organisations like the BBC, are not representative of the ordinary man In the street.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 am

Syl wrote:I think British people have been pretty vocal about the paedophiles in high places that have been allowed to flourish for decades here.
The people who have covered up for them, like the politicians, police, and organisations like the BBC, are not representative of the ordinary man In the street.

probably Wink
although not really that outraged (which is what I'd expect down here) a lot of Brits(particularly on here) seem to be more outraged by brown people or people wearing different clothes or eating different foods.

which is why Majors opinions about other peoples are such Rubbish.
If it is acceptable for him to suggest such things and emphasize the negative of other nations/ethnicities while ignoring all the good ....
WHY should a non-brit not do the same to the UK?

I mean his cheer squad loves to act like UK shit don't stink
which just lets these Peado get away with it. No No No
to pretend UK is a the best,
when it has problems that are barely being addressed silent silent silent
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:32 am

@op
there was similar but more tragic(the child was raped several times and eventually murdered) case in the USA recently.

to normal people I don't think we can ever understand how these mothers can be so fucked up. it just seems so instinctively wrong, as in even in the animal kingdom it is hard to imagine such a terrible mother. No No No
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:I think British people have been pretty vocal about the paedophiles in high places that have been allowed to flourish for decades here.

probably  Wink  
although not really that outraged (which is what I'd expect down here) a lot of Brits(particularly on here)  seem to be more outraged by brown people or people wearing different clothes or eating different foods.

which is why Majors opinions about other peoples are such Rubbish.
If it is acceptable for him to suggest such things and emphasize the negative of other nations/ethnicities while ignoring all the good ....
WHY should a non-brit not do the same to the UK?

I mean his cheer squad loves to act like UK shit don't stink
which just lets these Peado get away with it. No No No
to pretend UK is a the best,
when it has problems that are barely being addressed silent silent silent

I don't think you are seeing a true representation of British people on here if that's your opinion.
Or you are reading us wrong if you think British are were not outraged and disgusted when the paedophile scandals were uncovered.

The tit for tat my country's better than yours that I see a few play on here, is frankly stupid to me.
EVERY country has good and bad.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:@op
there was similar but more tragic(the child was raped several times and eventually murdered) case in the USA recently.

to normal people I don't think we can ever understand how these mothers can be so fucked up. it just seems so instinctively wrong, as in even in the animal kingdom it is hard to imagine such a terrible mother. No No No

People who do things like this to kids are truly evil. I don't think they can ever be helped.
They will however be freed one day.....so no child will ever be safe once they are released.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:17 am

hopefully you are right Smile
that People like Major are actually quite 'UnBritish'
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:28 am

I have a feeling that if people met in real life rather than just read what they write in a forum, most would actually get on better than they think they would.
We are all human underneath the bluster. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down