NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 2017

4 posters

Go down

Big Brother 2017 Empty Big Brother 2017

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:02 pm

I watched it last night and have to say, I think it'll be a hoot.

The 20th season of the Channel 5 reality TV show kicked off in London on Tuesday night
With the promise of tell-alls and celebrity feuds, stars from British and US reality TV joined forces with soap actors, pop stars and for the first time ever, a YouTube sensation, at the Elstree Studios compound
Names include Cheryl's former bandmate Sarah Harding, who recently made headlines for her fling with badboy soap star Danny Dyer
Fireworks quickly went off with notorious US reality star Brandi Glanville too, when she launched into a vicious tirade against love rival LeAnn Rimes, on the same day that she settled her lawsuit with Joanna Krupa
Mob Wives reality star Marissa Jade also warned that she 'had a lot of fire' inside her and housemates best 'keep their mouths shut'
First into the house, EastEnders actor Shaun Williamson was simultaneously set a secret mission to throw off his housemates from the start

I can't wait for Derek Acorah to start channelling shit and screaming 'Mary loves Dick! Mary loves Dick!'
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 2017 Empty Re: Big Brother 2017

Post by Syl Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Hahahaha.

I love CBB....OH hates it, its such fun in our house when its on.

I thought Shaun (Barry from EastEnders) failed miserably in his task most of the time....not much acting going on there.
The tattooed big lipped woman who had an affair with lovely Cheryl Coles husband seems to think Cheryl will be watching her. All I can think of is why would ANY man go with such an ugly plastic slapper when he had a gorgeous wife at home...only a dog would.

The last man who entered, Paul something (I am terrible with names)...I remember him from some other show like this years ago, he was always crying and wanting to fight, Peter Seaman hooked up with Abby Titmus on the same show....he seems to have morphed into Des O'Conner now.

I don't know who half of them are...it should be good though. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 am

Syl wrote:Hahahaha.

I love CBB....OH hates it, its such fun in our house when its on.

I thought Shaun (Barry from EastEnders) failed miserably in his task most of the time....not much acting going on there.
The tattooed big lipped woman who had an affair with lovely Cheryl Coles husband seems to think Cheryl will be watching her. All I can think of is why would ANY man go with such an ugly plastic slapper when he had a gorgeous wife at home...only a dog would.

The last man who entered, Paul something (I am terrible with names)...I remember him from some other show like this years ago, he was always crying and wanting to fight, Peter Seaman hooked up with Abby Titmus on the same show....he seems to have morphed into Des O'Conner now.

I don't know who half of them are...it should be good though. Laughing

Don't you just love it when their ego's get bruised. That dippy bird who Shaun nominated? Trying to pretend it didn't matter and she understood it was all part of the game plan, but you could see her writhing with temper. LOL
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:04 am

The mob wife.... Rolling Eyes
I quite like Sarah Harding so far....but its early days
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:36 am

Oh seriously ladies. Are you telling me you watch this garbage? Really?????

Holy fuckballs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:50 am

eddie wrote:Oh seriously ladies. Are you telling me you watch this garbage? Really?????

Holy fuckballs.

Yep, love it.
Its psychologically interesting seeing the way people cope under intense pressure....specially when booze is added. Laughing
I only watch the celeb one though...just to see if people really are like they are portrayed on tv.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:04 pm

It's all edited and fake and those people are still "acting.

Bubblegum TV. I detest it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:46 pm

I'd rather watch paint dry, but if you like it, rock on !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Yep...its either a love it or hate it kind of programme.
We have compromised in our house...I tape it then watch it when OH is doing something else.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Syl wrote:...I tape it then watch it when OH is doing something else.....

Like watching paint dry.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:...I tape it then watch it when OH is doing something else.....

Like watching paint dry.

Nope...its interesting to see how people act when they are under pressure, especially spoiled D list celebs who probably think they are special.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:Oh seriously ladies. Are you telling me you watch this garbage? Really?????

Holy fuckballs.

I don't watch it for the idiotic posturing that goes on, I watch it for the psychological melt downs, and how people react within a rat cage being manipulated by BB boardroom decisions. That only gets going after a week or so. When it's the egotistical so called celebs, it's great fun watching their fake worlds being stripped away and the real them being exposed. I don't watch the regular BB. That IS boring.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Like watching paint dry.

Nope...its interesting to see how people act when they are under pressure, especially spoiled D list celebs who probably think they are special.

It's like people watching only more extreme. Human behaviour is fascinating under pressure. I wonder who'll crack first? Usually, the older ones get fed up and walk. The younger ones are mostly desperate to be sexy and gain the most attention.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:22 pm

They're on camera, they're always aware they're on camera, so how "real" do you think they are?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:45 pm

eddie wrote:They're on camera, they're always aware they're on camera, so how "real" do you think they are?

That's the point. Being in an artificial 'cage' and with cameras on you for weeks and weeks that you soon forget about for short spells, it all breaks down. A Sobbing In The Diary Room. lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 pm

No one can act 24/7. It becomes obvious who is playing to the camera and who isnt.
Genuine honesty always shows through eventually.

I usually dont agree with whoever wins, but thats down to the British public not the 'celebs' themselves.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:05 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I watched it last night and have to say, I think it'll be a  hoot.

The 20th season of the Channel 5 reality TV show kicked off in London on Tuesday night
With the promise of tell-alls and celebrity feuds, stars from British and US reality TV joined forces with soap actors, pop stars and for the first time ever, a YouTube sensation, at the Elstree Studios compound
Names include Cheryl's former bandmate Sarah Harding, who recently made headlines for her fling with badboy soap star Danny Dyer
Fireworks quickly went off with notorious US reality star Brandi Glanville too, when she launched into a vicious tirade against love rival LeAnn Rimes, on the same day that she settled her lawsuit with Joanna Krupa
Mob Wives reality star Marissa Jade also warned that she 'had a lot of fire' inside her and housemates best 'keep their mouths shut'
First into the house, EastEnders actor Shaun Williamson was simultaneously set a secret mission to throw off his housemates from the start

I can't wait for Derek Acorah to start channelling shit and screaming 'Mary loves Dick!   Mary loves Dick!'  

reading this reminds me what a great idea it was to ditch my TV some years back

i used to watch all the soaps and everything. even when i wasn't watching it as such it was always droning on in the corner to itself (oh wait, that might have been hubby)

anyhoos - one day the tv fucked itself and i just decided arseholes to it and never bothered to get another one

did i ever miss it? nope! not even a little bit

'celebrity' big brother? i wouldn't know who most of them are and would care even less

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 am

I can actually hear my brain cells dying as I watch that sort of show. I did give it a go years ago and actually, I disagree with both Syl and Horatio here - I find the general public far more interesting to study than "celebs".
But that was back when Big Brother was a fucking brilliant concept and didn't rely on sex, nudity and fighting, to be a brillant concept that worked so simply to bring us such a raw show of emotion.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:20 am

I think the general public are brilliant to study, when they dont realise they are being studied.
The   none celebrities who go into big brother are usually
attention seeking wannabees desperate for their 5 minutes....boring.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:32 am

Syl wrote:I think the general public are brilliant to study, when they dont realise they are being studied.

I'm talking back when it first began, when it was quite real and raw. As soon as people realised they could get famous...well that's all it was about and then it was fake.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I think the general public are brilliant to study, when they dont realise they are being studied.

I'm talking back when it first began, when it was quite real and raw. As soon as people realised they could get famous...well that's all it was about and then it was fake.

I think I saw the very first one years ago...a likeable window cleaner won and did quite well on TV afterwards.
He still pops up now and again on DIY programmes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Is anyone still watching this?
Poor Sarah (ex girls aloud) is having breakdowns on a daily basis.
She will probably win, unless her snogging with that American bloke turns people against her....she already has a boyfriend on the outside and no one likes a cheater. Evil or Very Mad

The fat Barbie Doll American internet sensation has flounced.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:Is anyone still watching this?
She will probably win, unless her snogging with that American bloke turns people against her....she already has a boyfriend on the outside and no one likes a cheater. Evil or Very Mad

I watched it on catch up so I can skim through the crap (yeah, I know it's ALL crap but you know what I mean). It's a bit tedious at the mo.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Is anyone still watching this?

I watched it on catch up so I can skim through the crap (yeah, I know it's ALL crap but you know what I mean).    It's a bit tedious at the mo.  

I watch it later too...though I only skip the ads, I must be a glutton for punishment.

I find that Helen Lederer woman to be a bit weird....and I detest Paul Danone, what a two faced creep.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Sarah Harding changed her once-pretty face, into a horror movie with all that surgery.
I think she's fucked up in the head. Don't know what she's like on this BB shitfest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:18 pm

eddie wrote:Sarah Harding changed her once-pretty face, into a horror movie with all that surgery.
I think she's fucked up in the head. Don't know what she's like on this BB shitfest.

She is very volatile.
I wonder who passes these people as mentally stable enough to appear, probably someone as mad as the contestants are.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I watched it on catch up so I can skim through the crap (yeah, I know it's ALL crap but you know what I mean).    It's a bit tedious at the mo.  

I watch it later too...though I only skip the ads, I must be a glutton for punishment.

I find that Helen Lederer woman to be a bit weird....and I detest Paul Danone, what a two faced creep.

Paul Danan. The guy who threw a thrombie when it was suggested he tooks pills? He was high a bloody kite when he came into the house....pinned eyes.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Paul Danan.    The guy who threw a thrombie when it was suggested he tooks pills?   He was high a bloody kite when he came into the house....pinned eyes.

He is a snidy little trouble causer. The way he creeps round people then talks about each one behind their backs.....horrible little man.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Sarah Harding changed her once-pretty face, into a horror movie with all that surgery.

She is very volatile.
I wonder who passes these people as mentally stable enough to appear, probably someone as mad as the contestants are.

The people who pass these people aren't only looking for mentally on-the-edge people. They're simply manipulated for entertainment.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:32 am

True, and i think thats what makes it interesting. If everyone was sensible and boring it would be like watching paint dry,
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Chad to win. cheers
Big conceited hunk ...but I think he has a genuinely good heart, and he is definitely not as dumb as he looks, he has everyone weighed up to a T.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Syl wrote:Chad to win. cheers
Big conceited hunk ...but I think he has a genuinely good heart, and he is definitely not as dumb as he looks, he has everyone weighed up to a T.

That Brandi is one mega shit stirrer. And Paul Danan. A right pair. I just loved watching Sandi rip her a new arsehole.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Chad to win. cheers

That Brandi is one mega shit stirrer.   And Paul Danan.   A right pair.   I just loved watching Sandi rip her a new arsehole.

Both out.... cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down