NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here play american football??

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Anyone here play american football?? Empty Anyone here play american football??

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

I love the game playing is even better than watching..

Back to top Go down

Anyone here play american football?? Empty Re: Anyone here play american football??

Post by Cass Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Does fantasy football count? If so I DO.

If not - well I was a cheer leader in school but I admit to being an armchair QB
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Anyone here play american football?? Empty Re: Anyone here play american football??

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Cass wrote:Does fantasy football count? If so I DO.

If not - well I was a cheer leader in school but I admit to being an armchair QB

never done the fantasy football, i must admit i like watching the games to help recognising how plays develop, as a defense player its good to see what teams show you prior to the snap and after

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:34 pm

This was my first year - probably my last since most of my players were out with injuries...

Nowadays its a lot about tactics and protecting your expensive players
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Cass wrote:This was my first year - probably my last since most of my players were out with injuries...

Yeah i have noticed a big change to protect the "franchise" players, with roughing the passer, not hitting defenceless receivers, even roughing the kicker, it seems to be going soft..never seen so many missed tackles in a season either..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Cass wrote:This was my first year - probably my last since most of my players were out with injuries...

Yeah i have noticed a big change to protect the "franchise" players, with roughing the passer, not hitting defenceless receivers, even roughing the kicker, it seems to be going soft..never seen so many missed tackles in a season either..

Well the big lawsuit on concussion probably contributed to that. - but on the whole they should have brought in the head on rule years ago ....

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Cass wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Well the big lawsuit on concussion probably contributed to that. - but on the whole they should have brought in the head on rule years ago ....

I must admit some of the head on tackling, spearing, was dangerous but its a tough game and should be played that way..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down