NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There must be SOME good news around.

+7
magica
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
nicko
eddie
HoratioTarr
Syl
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There must be SOME good news around. Empty There must be SOME good news around.

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 pm

I have put this in weird news because it would seem weird to actually read anything good or uplifting lately.

Surely someone somewhere can spread a little happiness by finding some good news that's happening in an area near you??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

There must be SOME good news around. Empty Re: There must be SOME good news around.

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Found one... cheers
Which proves you are never too old to find love and start a new life.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/this-93-year-old-bride-needed-help-picking-a-wedding-dress-so-the-internet-stepped-up/ar-BBC0a9z?ocid=spartanntp

There must be SOME good news around. BBC0ziz

"Every bride-to-be knows that choosing a wedding dress is a difficult decision, so it is always useful to get a second opinion.
And that is exactly what 93-year-old Sylvia Martin decided to do when she asked the internet to help her pick out a dress for her upcoming nuptials.
Martin, who lives in Canberra, Australia, is getting married to her fiancé Frank Raymond, 88, in July, after dating him for more than twenty years - and turning down his proposals more than once before.
The bride, who lives with Raymond in a retirement village, had always been hesitant to tie the knot as she was worried it would be “disrespectful” to her former husband’s memory.
But after learning that she could legally keep her own surname, and suffering a period of ill health that meant she had to relocate to the Australian capital to be near her family, Martin reassessed her relationship.
Although Raymond had long given up, thinking all hope was lost, Martin decided to give their love story a happy ending and agreed that he could (finally) put a ring on it.
Touched by the couple’s romantic story, the staff at the Birdsnest store, where Martin and her bridesmaids went shopping, wanted to share the romance on their Facebook page. 
“We’re thrilled to play a tiny role in Sylvia’s love story - and think you’ll love it, too,” they wrote. “So, what should Sylvia wear to her wedding?”
And the internet rose to the challenge, with nearly 10,000 comments in 48 hours, as thousands of strangers wanted to help Martin make the right decision.
Jillienne Hoyle said: “Sylvia should wear whatever makes her happy. She looks fantastic in all four outfits! Congrats Sylvia. It sounds like your lucky fiancé will love you whatever you wear.”
Sue Webeck said what we were all thinking: “Life is short. Grab all four! One for the ceremony, one for the reception, one for the honeymoon and one just in case. Wishing Sylvia and Frank a wonderful life together.”
Eventually Martin settled for option C, the ‘Sacha Drake Cipolla’ dress, which retails at $349, according to Distractify.
And she looks perfect."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

There must be SOME good news around. Empty Re: There must be SOME good news around.

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:16 pm

For anyone who ever thought ballet was a bit too highbrow for them, you can now go to your local cinema and watch some stunning dance, which has moved on considerably from stiff white tutu's and bulging cod pieces.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/dance/what-to-see/watch-bolshoi-ballet-preview-ballet-cinema-season-world-premiere/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:23 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573630/Whopper-Naked-duo-bring-buns-Burger-King.html

Not sure why their bums have been pixilated.  Razz

"Two men decided to bring their own buns to Burger King as diners were left shocked by casual and apparently shameless nudity at the fast-food restaurant.  

A witness documented the scene in a branch of the fast-food restaurant in the central Russian city of Novosibirsk.
The pictures show two young men wearing just socks and trainers casually approaching the counter and chatting to staff at the Bolshevkstkaya Street branch.
The lads can be seen smiling and enjoying themselves apparently shamelessly

A mother with three children can be seen leaving the restaurant, however, in apparent disgust.
And one man in a windcheater is seen hurriedly looking away in case he sees something that would put him off his food.
But some diners are unperturbed and are seen peacefully eating burgers."

There must be SOME good news around. 4120032000000578-4573630-Bring_your_own_buns_The_naked_lads_popped_over_to_the_counter_in-a-89_1496672423266
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:26 pm

I am now off out to hopefully experience bit of happiness, even if its just to smile at a stranger or have a stranger smile at me....laters.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Syl wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573630/Whopper-Naked-duo-bring-buns-Burger-King.html

"Two men decided to bring their own buns to Burger King as diners were left shocked by casual and apparently shameless nudity at the fast-food restaurant.  

A witness documented the scene in a branch of the fast-food restaurant in the central Russian city of Novosibirsk.
The pictures show two young men wearing just socks and trainers casually approaching the counter and chatting to staff at the Bolshevkstkaya Street branch.

A mother with three children can be seen leaving the restaurant, however, in apparent disgust.
And one man in a windcheater is seen hurriedly looking away in case he sees something that would put him off his food.

There must be SOME good news around. 4120032000000578-4573630-Bring_your_own_buns_The_naked_lads_popped_over_to_the_counter_in-a-89_1496672423266

To be honest the sight of hairy unwashed nipsy would put me right off my McSausage!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm

The guy in the left looks a bit worried about his junk and unsure about whether he wore the right shoes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:33 pm

eddie wrote:The guy in the left looks a bit worried about his junk and unsure about whether he wore the right shoes.

He shouldn't worry, he doesn't have much to accessorize with. What a Face
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573630/Whopper-Naked-duo-bring-buns-Burger-King.html

To be honest the sight of hairy unwashed nipsy would put me right off my McSausage!

Ive never heard of the word 'nipsy'.

Just looked it up.... Razz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nipsy%20Twitch

Top definition

Nipsy Twitch

That unnerving feeling when something has gone horribly wrong while doing work and your anus tightens up in a flinching and constipated way. It's a form of panic attack when you realise your life / career just ended and you go into a wild panic to try rectify the situation before you get found out.
Boss: While you're updating all the systems, if it goes pear shaped, don't have a nipsy twitch, just get it fixed!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Watch Joaquin Phoenix's  forehead make a funny bearded  face. Laughing

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:04 pm

I'v got some good news, I won £10 on the post lottery, I sent a £10 cheque to Cats Protection !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:06 pm

nicko wrote:I'v got some good news, I won £10 on the post lottery,   I sent a £10 cheque to Cats Protection  !

Congratulations Nicko, and what a lovely generous gesture you made with your good luck. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 pm

I love dogs too Syl, but I look at kittens adorable little faces and my heart melts.

A an aside, a member of my Squad in Nam picked up a little kitten that was crying in a burnt out hut, we kept it for 3 weeks till we got back to base, to see big hairy arsed Soldiers with tears in their eyes when we had to leave it was a sight to see.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 pm

nicko wrote:I love dogs too Syl,   but I look at kittens adorable little faces and my heart melts.

A an aside, a member of my Squad in Nam picked up a little kitten that was crying in a burnt out hut,  we kept it for 3 weeks till we got back to base,  to see big hairy arsed Soldiers with tears in their eyes when we had to leave it was a sight to see.

I can imagine, animals are so helpless, especially young ones, they melt the heart.
You are a kind man Nicko, it shines through. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:26 pm

A bit of good news....we were having a coffee today and a woman came up to my OH and said its ****** isn't it? He said yes, but had to admit he didn't know who she was. It was someone he hadn't seen for around 30 years, she used to work in a garage that he took his cab in to be serviced....she was only 17 back then.

Now 30 years ago my OH had jet black hair and weighed a good bit less, so you can imagine he was pretty happy.cheers

As was I, its nice to know my OH still has the  looks he used to have that I sort of take for granted now and often overlook. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Syl wrote:A bit of good news....we were having a coffee today and a woman came up to my OH and said its ****** isn't it? He said yes, but had to admit he didn't know who she was. It was someone he hadn't seen for around 30 years, she used to work in a garage that he took his cab in to be serviced....she was only 17 back then.

Now 30 years ago my OH had jet black hair and weighed a good bit less, so you can imagine he was pretty happy.cheers

As was I, its nice to know my OH still has the  looks he used to have that I sort of take for granted now and often overlook. Cool

You old romantic Razz
Bet his chest puffed out a bit too.

And I bet he harps on about it for the next few years too Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:A bit of good news....we were having a coffee today and a woman came up to my OH and said its ****** isn't it? He said yes, but had to admit he didn't know who she was. It was someone he hadn't seen for around 30 years, she used to work in a garage that he took his cab in to be serviced....she was only 17 back then.

You old romantic Razz
Bet his chest puffed out a bit too.

And I bet he harps on about it for the next few years too Rolling Eyes

He isn't really conceited, I bet he never mentions it again...I would never let it drop if it happened to me. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Good often comes from sadness.
I went into St Annes square today to lay flowers for the 22 people who died and the many who were hurt or lost loved ones on the 22 May 2017.
Its over 2 weeks now, yet people were still bringing flowers and balloons and laying them with respect throughout the square.
It was so peaceful, and reading the hand written messages of sympathy, from as far afield as America and Australia was incredibly touching.

I'm glad I waited till now, if anyone else can manage to get into Manchester its a heart warming place to visit.
I will post some pics later.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:44 pm

There must be SOME good news around. Sam_3813
There must be SOME good news around. Sam_3810

There must be SOME good news around. Sam_3811

There must be SOME good news around. Sam_3812
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Lovely Syl. It's a beautiful scene for such a horrid reason.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:Lovely Syl. It's a beautiful scene for such a horrid reason.

It was oddly calm and peaceful, its such a busy place yet it was almost silent. So many people, every size, shape, colour, from all round the world all in unity...it was beautiful Eddie.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Lovely Syl. It's a beautiful scene for such a horrid reason.

It was oddly calm and peaceful, its such a busy place yet it was almost silent. So many people, every size, shape, colour, from all round the world all in unity...it was beautiful Eddie.

There must be SOME good news around. 4211521542
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Aww thanks....as long as you don't give me shingles. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I haven't got bloody shingles and I won't get shingles either. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's the ticket, a positive attitude...mind over matter...and all that. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's the ticket, a positive attitude...mind over matter...and all that. Cool

I sense sarcasm.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:57 pm

This is a happy story...simple things that make life worth living.
Taken from The Daily Mirror.

I can relate to 24 of those. cheers

30 pleasures in life

1...Sleeping in freshly cleaned bed sheets

2...Hearing the words “I love you”

3...A kiss from someone you love

4...Putting your feet up after a long day

5...Being intimate with your other half

6...A belly laugh with friends

7...Eating fish and chips by the seaside

8...A hot bubble bath

9...Sitting in a beer garden on a sunny day

10...Sitting in front of a real fire

11...A cuddle with your children

12...Ordering your favourite take away

13...The smell of freshly cut grass

14...Realising you’ve lost weight when you hop on the scales

15...Eating an entire bar of chocolate

16...Winning a tenner on the lottery

17...Hearing a baby laugh

18...Drinking wine looking out at a beautiful view

19...Finishing a book

20...Someone laughing at your jokes

21...Finding a fiver in a pocket or handbag you haven’t used for ages

22...Waking up to birds singing

23...Watching Match of the Day without knowing the results

24...A glowing school report

25...First cup of coffee of the day

26...Swimming in a warm sea

27...Watching your children play

28...Dancing to your favourite song

29...Finding a pound left in a shopping trolley

30...A friend request on Facebook
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:27 pm

31. Waking up after a heavy night of whisky without a hangover! cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 pm

nope...that just proves you are officially an alki......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:34 pm

My good news this week was my car passed its MOT! cheers
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Miffs2 wrote:My good news this week was my car passed its MOT! cheers

That's always good news. Cool

My good news started with bad news...the boiler stopped working. Sad
Good news...engineer came out within the hour, thought it may be a serious fault as the boiler seemed to have no water in it....did that sucking through his teeth action that's usually followed by a shake of the head, and we all know that usually signals bad news. pale
But no...he said he would try something, it worked, boiler and heating was back on, and he only charged us a £30 call out charge nothing for fixing the problem.....not bad as our annual boiler insurance had lapsed in 2014. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:47 pm

ooops

Last edited by Syl on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 pm

That puts a new meaning on following at the rear
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

There must be SOME good news around. OnlineSubject: Re: GENERAL ELECTION 2017   There must be SOME good news around. OfflineToday at 9:28 pmThere must be SOME good news around. I_icon_quote There must be SOME good news around. I_icon_delete There must be SOME good news around. I_icon_report There must be SOME good news around. Icon_lock_report

Hmmm. The Conservative & Unionist Negotiation  Team.

Bit of a mouthful.
I think they need an appropriate  acronym. 

Any suggestions? There must be SOME good news around. 3872795502
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

magica wrote:That puts a new meaning on following at the rear

cheeky. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:25 am

I have treated myself to a lovely big brand new, bright orange, twin cylinder ride-on grass mower.

And it's all MINE!

I am now going to take it into the paddock and spend all morning playing with it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:39 am

no its not moley...it belongs to the collective....let your neighbours and your poor down trodden tennants use it for free....

Oh...and you being infinitely rich of course have to provide the fuel and transport....

Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no its not moley...it belongs to the collective....let your neighbours and your poor down trodden tennants use it for free....

Oh...and you being infinitely rich of course have to provide the fuel and transport....

Razz

Not damn likely - they might break it!

And just in case you were going to ask, I haven't beaten one of my tenants since Christmas Day when he came round begging for food. Dammit the oik upset one of my dogs with his BO, so he did.

Talking of beating, where's that young filly of a housemaid gone? Spanking time soon...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Don't go too fast Fred, at our age we can't handle the speed, keep it at a steady 70 !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:27 pm

nicko wrote:Don't go too fast Fred, at our age we can't handle the speed,   keep it at a steady 70 !

Just don't try driving a ride-on mower while on a zimmer frame....one leg hit the accelerator instead of the brake and my pride and joy went straight through my neigbour's fence, ran down three of his sheep, caused a group of ramblers to flee in panic and ended up in a dry ditch spoiling the day of a couple of local teenagers who were enjoying a bit of nookie in it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Don't care about the previous, but upsetting the teenagers is not on !
Coitus interruptus ?

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 pm

nicko wrote:Don't care about the previous,  but upsetting the teenagers is not on !
Coitus interruptus ?

This being a good old fashioned feudal village, a teenager wouldn't know what that meant.

The lad muttered something about ruining his best shag ever, like innit.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:07 pm

as long as these amorous teens dont scare the horses old chap....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Some years back I was in a Hide nicely tucked in among a tall hedge, not having a shot for some time I poured a cup of tea and sat there cogitating.
I heard voices at the back of the hedge, as it was not on my shoot I took no notice, siting quietly I heard a female voice moaning and heard sounds of passion very near. I turned round and peered through the hedge and saw this couple "going at it" Hearing a clap of wings I turned round and there were several Pigeon coming in to the Decoys. I fired both barrels and dropped two, I heard the man shout what the "f''k and sounds of a hasty departure. I wonder if "third barrel" was fired by the gentleman !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Lord Foul wrote:as long as these amorous teens dont scare the horses old chap....

Matey, I'm currently fighting an attempt to create a bridleway through my land. Anything that scares the horses will be good enough for me.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm

nicko wrote:Some years back I was in a Hide nicely tucked in among a tall hedge,  not having a shot for some time I poured a cup of tea and sat there cogitating.
I heard voices  at the back of the hedge, as it was not on my shoot I took no notice, siting quietly I heard a female voice moaning and heard sounds of passion very near.   I turned round and peered through the hedge and saw this couple "going at it"  Hearing a clap of wings I turned round and there were several Pigeon coming in to the Decoys.  I fired both barrels and dropped two, I heard the man shout what the "f''k and sounds of a hasty departure.    I wonder if  "third barrel" was fired by the gentleman !!

You sat in your hide with a cup of tea doing WHAT????????
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Such filth. Evil or Very Mad

Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:12 pm

nicko wrote:Some years back I was in a Hide nicely tucked in among a tall hedge,  not having a shot for some time I poured a cup of tea and sat there cogitating.
I heard voices  at the back of the hedge, as it was not on my shoot I took no notice, siting quietly I heard a female voice moaning and heard sounds of passion very near.   I turned round and peered through the hedge and saw this couple "going at it"  Hearing a clap of wings I turned round and there were several Pigeon coming in to the Decoys.  I fired both barrels and dropped two, I heard the man shout what the "f''k and sounds of a hasty departure.    I wonder if  "third barrel" was fired by the gentleman !!

Shocked
There must be SOME good news around. 2984306523

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Syl wrote:Such filth. Evil or Very Mad

I am humbled, and do most unreservedly apologise, Syl.

Mea culpa.

I shall now go to my monastic cell, and therein flagellate myself whist intoning with all due reverence: "Sassy was right after all. Sassy was right after all..."

After which Nicko and I will depart for Ye Olde Frogge & Nightgowne pub with the full and noble intention required of all military men of....getting abso-friggin-lutely ratarsed!

First pint of Olde Gruntfuttock's XXXX on me, Nicko me old mate. And a very small glass of port and lemon for Syl.

Wink
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:Such filth. Evil or Very Mad

I am humbled, and do most unreservedly apologise, Syl.

Mea culpa.

I shall now go to my monastic cell, and therein flagellate myself whist intoning with all due reverence: "Sassy was right after all. Sassy was right after all..."

After which Nicko and I will depart for Ye Olde Frogge & Nightgowne pub with the full and noble intention required of all military men of....getting abso-friggin-lutely ratarsed!

First pint of Olde Gruntfuttock's XXXX on me, Nicko me old mate. And a very small glass of port and lemon for Syl.

Wink

lol!

Hold on though...that IS sexist.
Why presume I would be content with a port and lemon (and a small one at that) whilst you and Nicko allow yourselves the more substantial Olde Gruntfuttocks?

Us Lancashire lasses can hold our booze as well as any soft Londoners can....Look at HT, she can drink truckers under the table.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next