NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working'

+6
'Wolfie
Syl
The Devil, You Know
HoratioTarr
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working' Empty Re: #LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working'

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working'

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/390818-london-bridge-terrorist-attack/

If you want to stop a fire, stop fuelling it.

Instilling fear in the public and deamonising terrorists, while attacking and funding them at the same time, allows our government to accumulate wealth while getting away with murder, directly and indirectly.

So the apologist of terrorism blames not the people of hate or what they prescribe to but foreign policy

Wow what can i say, how about you look towards what inspire them from within islamic doctrine

Back to top Go down

#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working' Empty Re: #LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working'

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns5LYc945c4

So what foreign policy did Indonesia commit when they face terrorism off ISIS?

How about the yazidi's?

How about Nigeria with Boko haram?

It shows some Muslim like zack want us to do nothing or stop genocide being committed against Muslims, Christians, Jews, Druze, Yazidi's Kurds etc. We should simple watch and sit back and let them die. That somehow some Muslims like Zack are not angered over this, but any intervention to help these people is seen as the cause for ISIS who goals is Islamic global dominance.

I am getting sick and tired of this pathetic bullshit being peddled for what is the real cause

I mean where is all the Vietnamese terrorist, because of the foreign policy against Vietnam?

How about Koreans?

How about countless countries like Serbia, Croatia?

Where is the terrorism?

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Sorry Zack. People don't want to accept the connection between the two. So we're doomed to go round in circles I'm afraid.

Of course we should condemn the extremists, and do everything within our means to stop them in our own country. But arming militant groups and carrying out endless bombing raids in other countries is also a contributing factor.

When a gun crime happens in America we usually condemn the killer AND call for restrictions on the gun trade. Same reasoning applies here.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sorry Zack. People don't want to accept the connection between the two. So we're doomed to go round in circles I'm afraid.

Of course we should condemn the extremists, and do everything within our means to stop them in our own country. But arming militant groups and carrying out endless bombing raids in other countries is also a contributing factor.

When a gun crime happens in America we usually condemn the killer AND call for restrictions on the gun trade. Same reasoning applies here.

Answer me this?

where is all the Vietnamese terrorist, because of the foreign policy against Vietnam?

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Why is the UK government funding terrorists and help to help spread a literal (non contextual) version of Islam?

Well since its conception, its been attacking the west and invading the west until the 17th century.

Explain that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Sorry Zack. People don't want to accept the connection between the two. So we're doomed to go round in circles I'm afraid.

I know Les.

But I think more people are starting to accept the link. And then this government will have to answer.

It's not just wars but the support for Saudi's and allowing them to spread their literal version of Islam in this country.

where is all the Vietnamese terrorist, because of the foreign policy against Vietnam?

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:56 pm

I would also like to show how and why its islam

Why are British people killing other Brits because of what happens in Syria or iraq?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Answer me this?

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Lol! You gave Les a red for that. How petty are you?

Wow talk about avoiding the question

Try again

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Dumb methodology, as gun crimes have multiple reasons as to why it happens.

This latest attack did not need guns did it?

So why do people British or even those who come to live here want to murder people here based off what happens in Syria and iraq?

Do you see terrorism for what happens to Christians or Yazidi;s there butchered?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

How about Sri Lanka or Burma? Are Bhuddists inspired by true faith?

What foreign policy happened there?

Show the Bhuddist doctrine that calls for the death of non-believers?

Now answer my question

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow talk about avoiding the question

Try again

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Calm down. Don't want you sulking offline for another 3 days.

More deflections and i am fine 

So again

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well since its conception, its been attacking the west and invading the west until the 17th century.

Explain that?

Answer the question?

Where is the evidence we are funding terrorists?#

As to islam, show me the version or books different that ISIS use compared to yourself within islam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

More deflections and i am fine 

So again

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=islam+is+islam+gaad+sad%5D%23

By your logic, Bhuddist terrorists are inspired by their faith.

That's stupid. Not just a fallacy.

No they are by hate, as again show me the doctrine within Bhuddism that calls for the death of non-believers?

The only studpity I see is within everything you write each time

So again

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Thorin wrote:I would also like to show how and why its islam

Why are British people killing other Brits because of what happens in Syria or iraq?

Still waiting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Thorin wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns5LYc945c4

So what foreign policy did Indonesia commit when they face terrorism off ISIS?

How about the yazidi's?

How about Nigeria with Boko haram?

It shows some Muslim like zack want us to do nothing or stop genocide being committed against Muslims, Christians, Jews, Druze, Yazidi's Kurds etc. We should simple watch and sit back and let them die. That somehow some Muslims like Zack are not angered over this, but any intervention to help these people is seen as the cause for ISIS who goals is Islamic global dominance.

I am getting sick and tired of this pathetic bullshit being peddled for what is the real cause

I mean where is all the Vietnamese terrorist, because of the foreign policy against Vietnam?

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Still waiting?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working'

Instilling fear in the public and deamonising terrorists, while attacking and funding them at the same time, allows our government to accumulate wealth while getting away with murder, directly and indirectly.

'Demonising' terrorists? People have been slaughtered here, try showing some compassion and respect.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Dumb methodology, as gun crimes have multiple reasons as to why it happens.

This latest attack did not need guns did it?

So why do people British or even those who come to live here want to murder people here based off what happens in Syria and iraq?

Do you see terrorism for what happens to Christians or Yazidi;s there butchered?

Come on Eilzel, i am waiting for you to show me how and why this does not happen?

What is the connection? Islam by any chance?

If islam is the only connection and people want to murder people based off us helping Muslims, being butchered by Muslims. is not the problem the doctrine within Islam based on Transgressions? That people place what happens to Muslims not with say any racism or anti Muslim bigotry, but with the west helping them, as a reason to murder people.

So where is all the terrorism from any racism or anti Muslim hate ever happen?

Why is it because of what we do to help?

Were we wrong to stop the genocide in east Timor?

Or help out in Bosnia?

Or Kosovo?

Is this the line being fed that we should bow down to terrorism, because we help stop genocide?

Show me what foreign policy the Yazidi;s committed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:33 pm

So yet again nobody can answer and they know why they cannot, because the claim to foreign policy is bullshit and actually feeds into a narrative that the terrorists use to fuel hate against the west. That some how with the Manchester Bomber, he acted not of Assad gassing Muslims, but that trump retaliated against an airfield, from where warplanes flew to commit war crimes. That this was seen as a far more heinous crime than Assad murdering Muslims.

There is only one connection, that islam within its doctrimes teaches to fight against those who transgress and this is used not against those who are murderers like Assad, but against those looking to stop him.

I am sick to death of those who give apologist bullshit to the real cause of islamic terrorism.

Why not tell all the Yazidi girls being raped, that its not because of Islamic doctrine on sex slaves, but foreign policy that they are raped daily?

Are any of you apologists going to suggest its foreign policy they are raped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:02 pm

I mean can anyone imagine this apologist line of thinking during the Inquisition.

That women burned at the stakes for being witches, were at fault for helping people get better. That their policy as being healers as many were seen as, was the cause to burn them to death. This is the madness peddled by those on the left. They look to blame those who are the victims of these attacks and not the perpetrators who do these crimes and do so based off what they believe from their religious bullshit.

I mean what next, are people here going to blame the Jews for fleeing from pogroms in Russia and settling in Germany, as the reason for why Hitler wanted to exterminate them? Are they going to excuse nazi ideology for this? Are they going to say the jews caused this themselves by being who they are? That is what the apologist argument is essentially arguing for. That we would have been wrong to stop Germany committing the Holocaust and that by doing so, it would cause German terrorists against the west. Now my history is a little shaky, but where was that terrorism?

What a crock of shit by those blaming foreign policy, you should be ashamed of yourselves. That to be seen to help is the cause for this terrorism?

What sort of fucked up world are we living in today, where we are blamed for when we look to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Thorin wrote:

Answer me this?

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Didge, you know me and my view toward Islamist extremism. I do not dismiss the role of religion. In a thread not long ago I stated that the connection linking homegrown terrorism with IS and other groups was their shared faith (however differently practiced).

I do not disagree on this. I actually fully agree Islam itself is another part of the problem.

And so is UK foreign policy. Or are you right now going to tell me UK military involvement in Iraq, Libya and Syria has nothing whatsoever to do with the recent attacks?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Answer me this?

How about Koreans?

Where is the terrorism?

Didge, you know me and my view toward Islamist extremism. I do not dismiss the role of religion. In a thread not long ago I stated that the connection linking homegrown terrorism with IS and other groups was their shared faith (however differently practiced).

I do not disagree on this. I actually fully agree Islam itself is another part of the problem.

And so is UK foreign policy. Or are you right now going to tell me UK military involvement in Iraq, Libya and Syria has nothing whatsoever to do with the recent attacks?

How is foreign policy causing Yazidi girls to be raped Eilzel?

Sorry mate you are giving me the biggest bullshit apologist crap ever.
What you should be asking is why are people claiming its because we stepped into help rid Iraq or Saddam and Afghanistan of the Taliban or Libyia of Gaddafi?

So why would they have anything against the Uk by then being attacked by in many cases British Muslims? Off freeing Muslims from oppression and years of genocide?

Why are not we seeing Germans committing terrorism for our involvement in WW2?

Millions of Germans died at the hands of bomber Harris systematic campaign to destroy German Cities, so where is all the terrorism from them Eilzel?

How about Malaysia?

How about Vietnam?

How about Korea?

How about Serbia?

How about Croatia?

You tell me Eilzel

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:15 pm

I respect you loads Eilzel, but please spare me the poor arguments here.

As how can any Muslim see where we look to help them, as being a far worse crime, than where Saddam, Assad etc butcher hundreds of thousands of Muslims?

There is only one reason and its based on Islamic doctrine

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:17 pm

She nails it.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Thorin wrote:I respect you loads Eilzel, but please spare me the poor arguments here.

As how can any Muslim see where we look to help them, as being a far worse crime, than where Saddam, Assad etc butcher hundreds of thousands of Muslims?

So just to clarify- you think UK foreign policy has nothing whatsoever to do with terror attacks in the UK?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:I respect you loads Eilzel, but please spare me the poor arguments here.

So just to clarify- you think UK foreign policy has nothing whatsoever to do with terror attacks in the UK?

Nope, i think its a convenient excuse for people to blame on.

I mean look at the IRA..

The Catholics in the 1960's first welcomed British troops coming over to Northern Ireland. It was not this that caused the heightened terrorism. It was the hate from both extreme groups from each side engaging in a sectarian war of violence, because neither respected the right of each other. The view of Catholics changed by the actions of the IRA and events like Bloody Sunday, but the later was not something that was intentional. It happened based off fear that day and poor reactions to the events.

So I ask you again, if the view is to say that freeing Iraq from Saddam, no matter how wrong the case was to go to war with him was wrong. Is then somehow a reason  for Muslims, no matter whether British or not to then engage in murdering people, is then actually buying into their cause and hate. Even worse Islamic doctrine itself. That freeing them of a tyrant is due cause to murder people here and even worse countries like France who never did.

Explain that to me?

Now answer my previous questions please Eilzel, you cannot just avoid them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 pm

For you to listen to Eilzel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg&t=90s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIUyMwOJ3aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CADoG-gu5Zk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ovsfH6GH0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Listen to also Eilzel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ToLv3rt1M

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:12 pm

al jazeera viewers reaction to the london attacks

#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working' DBdXZgNXkAA8tAy

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:15 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:al jazeera viewers reaction to the london attacks

#LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working' DBdXZgNXkAA8tAy

And that says it all Flap

Now If i am not mistaken, I never saw anyone cheer any Muslims dying in the iraq war

This is what people fail to grasp about the cult of Islamism

That some Muslims who claim to be peaceful, can laugh at innocent people dying and yet I am told its the west's fault, for trying to protect them from being murdered

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:16 pm

yes those damn nigerians have been really bombing the middle east haven't they.
this is about members of a hateful religion wanting to kill anyone who doesn't support them. They kill far more Muslims than they kill westerners, and they kill those Muslims because they wear the wrong hat.

I slam is not about peace it is about war, there are thousands of mentions of war in the quorn, far less than mentions of peace.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:17 pm

why are they bombing thailand, they dont have a role in the middle east.
they are going to kill you lez at the first opportunity they get.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:18 pm

gun crime in america is not being conducted with a religious fervour or justification.
trying to equate the two is nonsense.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:33 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:She nails it.

I don't know if her figures are correct, but who could argue with anything she says? I feel like applauding her myself. clappy
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

It's not IS in Thailand, but a southern separatist movement. The bomb in Bangkok bomb 2 years ago was by a Turkish nationalist as was related to Thailand sending a group of Uyghur terror suspects back to China. So 'they' aren't bombing Thailand, Devil. Unless by they you are referring to Muslims as a whole...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:08 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:She nails it.

I don't know if her figures are correct, but who could argue with anything she says? I feel like applauding her myself. clappy

She's right though. It's irrelevant how many peaceful people there are on the planet when there are still ones killing others and continue to do so.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:06 am

Eilzel wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:

It's not IS in Thailand, but a southern separatist movement. The bomb in Bangkok bomb 2 years ago was by a Turkish nationalist as was related to Thailand sending a group of Uyghur terror suspects back to China. So 'they' aren't bombing Thailand, Devil. Unless by they you are referring to Muslims as a whole...
Idea

All those "forunuz" will look the same to DYK, Horatio, and their hatemongering cohorts...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:19 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Idea

All those "forunuz" will look the same to DYK, Horatio, and their hatemongering cohorts...

So criticism of real issue's is hate mongering to you?

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 am

Wolfie, the perfect example of someone who is blinded by the truth because of his hatred for those who speak it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

nicko wrote:Wolfie, the perfect example of someone who is blinded by the truth because of his hatred for those who speak it.

How can you hate people you've never even met? #LondonBridge terrorist attack: 'Time to admit Western anti-terrorism policy isn't working' Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next