NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

+7
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
The Devil, You Know
Syl
nicko
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body Empty At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 6:31 pm

One of Manchester's biggest mosques has refused to bury the body of the Manchester terrorist who killed 22 last week. It is thought his body remains unburied and councils, funeral directors and now the city's mosques, refuse to deal with it.

According to the Daily Mail, the bomber's body has been kept in a morgue outside Manchester.

The Manchester Evening News has reported that the city’s authorities are reportedly doing "everything in their power" to stop him being cremated, buried, or laid to rest in any way in the Greater Manchester area.

Manchester Central Mosque, one of Manchester's largest Muslim funeral providers, has said it will have nothing to do with the body.

A spokesman from the place of worship told the Evening Standard that its executive committee had met and agreed not to inter the remains of Abedi if his family made a request.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/one-manchesters-biggest-mosques-refuses-bury-salman-abedis-body/

I hope all the Mosques in this country refuse to do so.
Well done this Mosque, lets hope they start something that will spread to all Mosques and is hitting back against the terrorists.

Back to top Go down

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body Empty Re: At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

Post by nicko Wed May 31, 2017 6:35 pm

Wrap him in a Pig skin and dump him in the sea, at least 12 miles out.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body Empty Re: At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

Post by Syl Wed May 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Good for that Mosque, more should follow suit.
Manchester doesn't want him buried here.....he has no rights, he is just waste.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 8:44 pm

but as he has nothing to do with islam why is he expecting an islamic funeral?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:but as he has nothing to do with islam why is he expecting an islamic funeral?

Because he is delusional psychopathic murder Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Clearly as he is being denied these things by islam he is their enemy too Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:but as he has nothing to do with islam why is he expecting an islamic funeral?

Because he is delusional psychopathic murder Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Clearly as he is being denied these things by islam he is their enemy too Rolling Eyes
you don't think he will quietly get the islamic funeral he wants for being a ,Muslim? Pretty much all the other Muslim terrorists killed during their slaughterfest have received one.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

he may well be those things, but he is doing them in the name of islam. Not acknowledging that is just burying your head in the sand hoping it will all go away.

so can we conclude that all those who go around muttering islamic prayers in the street are also delusional psychopaths?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:15 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

he may well be those things, but he is doing them in the name of islam. Not acknowledging that is just burying your head in the sand hoping it will all go away.

so can we conclude that all those who go around muttering islamic prayers in the street are also delusional psychopaths?

And what is your delusional Psychopathy in the name of?

Islam in its self is no more deranged than any other cult of the magic sky giant.
If the secular people didn't keep the Christian in check they still be killing gay and oppressing women too

And while the Uk is not doing a great job of it it has still managed to convert some to secularism so given time (it did take centuries to convert enough Christians) there will a shift within Islam too. change is not made over night it is in the long haul
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Keep repeating that as they cut your head off !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Islam in its self is no more deranged than any other cult of the magic sky giant.
If the secular people didn't keep the Christian in check they still be killing gay and oppressing women too

And while the Uk is not doing a great job of it it has still managed to convert some to secularism so given time (it did take centuries to convert enough Christians) there will a shift within Islam too. change is not made over night it is in the long haul
you obviously live in the back end of beyond if you really believe that.
How many video's articles and reports of mainstream Muslims saying it is perfectly ok to kill gays, kill adulterers, kill kuffirs, to hear them saying it is a moral duty to go on jihad do you need to see before you will accept that islam has a problem with the rest of the world.

the stock answer from those with their heads shoved up their arses seems to be Christians used to do it, yes they did and they stopped doing it century's ago and by doing so more or less ruled the world because of it.
It is not just a coincidence that many country's who put religion first are in fact very backward.

Faith is fine by me, what one person believes is entirely up to them, once it becomes organised and men start saying I speak for god, or god speaks to me that is when it becomes a cult and it is subverted.

Islam is entirely for the benefit of men. Women are seen as little more than breeding machines and chattels to be used as men like.

Christianity was like that centuries ago, people questioned it and it had to move on.
you cannot question islam as they will kill you.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:58 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

there hasn't been a shift in islam for a millennia or more. It is so insecure that it cannot cope with being questioned.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:07 am

nicko wrote:Keep repeating that as they cut your head off !

lol, you think they are monsters
they are people, I have coffee with a group of Muslims friends everyday (until this week since it is Ramadan)

have you ever been to an Eid dinner? it's exactly like Christmas dinner.

I have half assed an attempt at fasting this Ramadan (more to lose weight, I haven't been exercising enough and eating too much since moving tot he farm house)
it's bloody hard and I am only doing it weekdays and Still I have been drinking water and coffee.

And my Muslim friend has read some of my arguments with 'atheists' over my shoulder and quite interested in my beliefs, asking me further questions about what I believe, he is more accepting of varying opinions than the 'new atheists' on here Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
he even says as I have heard many Muslims that are living in secular nations say it is cultural as much as religious, just like Ben is concerned about telling his family he is atheist, they are not willing to cut family and community ties yet and they culturally have been far less exposed to secular ideals than Americans. give them another generation or 2 and more of them will be willing to openly admit irreligion
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 am

while they are smiling at you and drinking Coffee, they are thinking, "your time will come infidel", most likely they aren't but it's a probability depending on how seriously they take their religion !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:

they are people, I have coffee with a group of Muslims friends everyday (until this week since it is Ramadan)

I have half assed an attempt at fasting this Ramadan (more to lose weight, I haven't been exercising enough and eating too much since moving tot he farm house)
it's bloody hard and I am only doing it weekdays and Still I have been drinking water and coffee.

And my Muslim friend has read some of my arguments with 'atheists' over my shoulder and quite interested in my beliefs, asking me further questions about what I believe, he is more accepting of varying opinions than the 'new atheists' on here  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
he even says as I have heard many Muslims that are living in secular nations say it is cultural as much as religious, just like Ben is concerned about telling his family he is atheist, they are not willing to cut family and community ties yet and they culturally have been far less exposed to secular ideals than Americans. give them another generation or 2 and more of them will be willing to openly admit irreligion

Wow even more lies.

I am not against your beliefs in God, I simple do not back the view they exist.

You do understand the difference do you not?

Many people have no issue with people with personal beliefs. Its when they try to impose those beliefs onto society.

You know like forced marriage, FGM, child brides, honour killings, inequality of women and homosexuals etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:40 am

nicko wrote:while they are smiling at you and drinking Coffee, they are thinking, "your time will come infidel",   most likely they aren't but it's a probability depending on how seriously they take their religion !

No they quite openly recognize the fundies like ISIS will call them infidels too and killed just the same, they are all from overseas 2 from Jordan one from Egypt but their Children are Aussie born. They, particularly my main friend that is from a Palestine refugee family, although he was born in Jordon in a refugee camp.
value the freedom and safety a nation like Australia provides their families.

they are all educated and security cleared to work in government, like any Cultures the difference between the employed and educated individuals and the hill shepherd is vast. which is why Muslims like them are the people that keep us safe because, much like those that tried to report this Manchester bomber, they can truly appreciate a safe society to raise their families in.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:45 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

And my Muslim friend has read some of my arguments with 'atheists' over my shoulder and quite interested in my beliefs, asking me further questions about what I believe, he is more accepting of varying opinions than the 'new atheists' on here  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Wow even more lies.

Many people have no issue with people with personal beliefs. Its when they try to impose those beliefs onto society.

You know like forced marriage, FGM, child brides, honour killings, inequality of women and homosexuals etc.

I never mentioned you?
and do you know what agnostic means? I don't 'believe' in a god(s) I just acknowledge they could be if we change the definition. this is exactly what I mean he fully understood that I believe in Mathematics and Physics so by those things "IF there is a god then there is probably multiple gods" the only defining statement of my beliefs as a polytheist agnostic

and individuals in Australia are responsible for that how? you expect them to join your crusade? maybe they just want to live safe and peaceful lives here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow even more lies.

I never mentioned you?
and do you know what agnostic means? I don't 'believe' in a god(s) I just acknowledge they could be if we change the definition. this is exactly what I mean he fully understood that I believe in Mathematics and Physics so by those things "IF there is a god then there is probably multiple gods"  the only defining statement of my beliefs as a polytheist agnostic

and individuals in Australia are responsible for that how? you expect them to join your crusade? maybe they just want to live safe and peaceful lives here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So which atheists were you referring to on this site, as you did say this on this site?

So was it Ben?
Eilzel?
Stardesk?

I understand your hypothesis, but again you would need to clarify what is a god over that of just an intelligent being. Or whether something is a conscious sentient being and has control over its powers

Yes I expect all Australians, no matter their religion or beliefs to stand up to things that effect the well being and equality of others. 

Well clearly children being forced into marriage are not able to lead a quite life, nor those forced into marriage or those brutalized through FGM etc. So why are you not standing up for them?

You rightly stand up against racism etc, so why is there not a case for universally standing up against all wrongs?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:07 am

You, but I purposely didn't mention you cause I don't feel like wasting my time.

No I don't expect people too, so end of, we don't agree, you can launch your crusade by yourself.
Some have already been violently forced from their homeland, Like the one that had Israelis steal his families farm. why having seen the suffering humans can bring should he be concerned? why not just raise his children to be safe and secure in a secular nation on the other side of the globe?

we are but apes, why do expect us to behave otherwise?

while you were learning the bible I was being childhood friends with refugees, I understand the fear/dread of those that have been harmed by their old lives. I know you can't cure the world. you can just make the world around you a little bit more friendly.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:You, but I purposely didn't mention you cause I don't feel like wasting my time.

No I don't expect people too, so end of, we don't agree, you can launch your crusade by yourself.
Some have already been violently forced from their homeland, Like the one that had Israelis steal his families farm. why having seen the suffering humans can bring should he be concerned? why not just raise his children to be safe and secure in a secular nation on the other side of the globe?

while you were learning the bible I was being childhood friends with refugees, I understand the fear/dread of those that have been harmed by their old lives. I know you can't cure the world. you can just make the world around you a little bit more friendly.

So I was right you were talking about me and again wrongly claimed something of me that was untrue.
So you expect people to do nothing against racism, homophobia, antisemitism, sexism, anti-Muslim bigotry etc?

So given they have a new home, and where the west has embraced many fleeing persecution. Should not we still stand up to those who then abuse this welcome they have been given. By going against our Liberal laws and values? As they then are the ones that effect others, by their actions and by doing nothing against those who do wrong. All you do is then allow a hate to fester, fuel and grow. It was not inaction that ended slavery. Or brought about rights for women and homosexuals. It was people standing up and being counted

I am the son of immigrants and grew up with many immigrants myself and understand how you can mix your cultures with people by also embracing liberal values that look after the well being and equality of others. I know more about coming to a land than you will ever hope to, as i faced racism, something you have never have happen to you. Cast with suspicion, during the height of the IRA attacks, being half Irish. I did not blame foreign policy for that, but blamed the IRA for the scum they were. So you dont know shit. I know and have experienced far more what its like to grow up in a country and be seen as different. I have never lost my cultural aspects of my ethnic roots and yet have embraced the English and British culture. Making me an example of Multiculturalism that works

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 am

No point arguing with him didge, he doesn't like you, he doesn't like me, he doesn't like Brits, in he doesn't like any one who upsets his rose tinted world that he lives in!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 am

I was married to an Irishman at the height of the Troubles....never had any problems Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:46 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I was married to an Irishman at the height of the Troubles....never had any problems  Rolling Eyes

And that means it never happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:47 am

nicko wrote:No point arguing with him didge,   he doesn't like you, he doesn't like me, he doesn't like Brits,  in he doesn't like any one who upsets his rose tinted world that he lives in!

Well the best way to answer him is with reasons and facts Nicko, as seen he cannot respond.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:25 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:The mosque should bury him.

Period.

Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:32 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Becuase burying someone reveals more about ourselves, than the dead.

The dead don't give a shit.

So why give him an Islamic burial?

Nobody is saying he cannot be buried.

The Mosques is under no obligation to do so.

Thus again why should he be given any Islamic rites?

Are you saying he is then a Muslim?

I thought you believed Muslim terrorists, were not Muslims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Over 1000 Muslims walked in Manchester last week and paid their respects at the Albert Square memoriam site that has been built up with countless flowers and balloons in honour of the victims, I doubt they would want to have anything to do with the person who caused all this horror.
Or the Muslim surgeons who tried to piece together the broken bodies, or the Muslim taxi drivers who worked all nigh t trying to get the bewildered and lost people home last Monday night.

As much as Mancunians don't want anything to do with Brady's waste, why should the Mancunians, which include the Muslims who work and live here, want anything to do with the waste of this monster?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

you obviously live in the back end of beyond if you really believe that.
How many video's articles and reports of mainstream Muslims saying it is perfectly ok to kill gays, kill adulterers, kill kuffirs, to hear them saying it is a moral duty to go on jihad do you need to see before you will accept that islam has a problem with the rest of the world.

the stock answer from those with their heads shoved up their arses seems to be Christians used to do it, yes they did and they stopped doing it century's ago and by doing so more or less ruled the world because of it.
It is not just a coincidence that many country's who put religion first are in fact very backward.

Faith is fine by me, what one person believes is entirely up to them, once it becomes organised and men start saying I speak for god, or god speaks to me that is when it becomes a cult and it is subverted.

Islam is entirely for the benefit of men. Women are seen as little more than breeding machines and chattels to be used as men like.

Christianity was like that centuries ago, people questioned it and it had to move on.
you cannot question islam as they will kill you.

This is a good post.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And let's be honest, why do you think the Mosque is refusing to bury him?

You going to answer your own question? I have no idea.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again, you haven't even attempted to understand what I just posted.

Did I say this was about him?

If you can not comprehend, you can not discuss.

Well this is about the terrorist and you said to bury him period.

Stop deflecting from what has been asked of you

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:The mosque should bury him.

Period.

Salam Zack.

Hope you are well with your new title Wink

Nope I fully disagree.

Why should the Mosque allow his burial to take place.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello Sexy, nice pussie.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:22 pm

nicko wrote:Hello Sexy,    nice pussie.

Hiya Nicko,

Lololol thanks Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I was married to an Irishman at the height of the Troubles....never had any problems  Rolling Eyes
alien
Because people are people.

the ridiculous fear and cowardice promoted by Thorin Nicko and DKY is nothing but nonsense.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:43 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:You, but I purposely didn't mention you cause I don't feel like wasting my time.

So I was right you were talking about me and again wrongly claimed something of me that was untrue.
So you expect people to do nothing against racism, homophobia, antisemitism, sexism, anti-Muslim bigotry etc?

So given they have a new home, and where the west has embraced many fleeing persecution. Should not we still stand up to those who then abuse this welcome they have been given. By going against our Liberal laws and values? As they then are the ones that effect others, by their actions and by doing nothing against those who do wrong. All you do is then allow a hate to fester, fuel and grow. It was not inaction that ended slavery. Or brought about rights for women and homosexuals. It was people standing up and being counted

I am the son of immigrants and grew up with many immigrants myself and understand how you can mix your cultures with people by also embracing liberal values that look after the well being and equality of others. I know more about coming to a land than you will ever hope to, as i faced racism, something you have never have happen to you. Cast with suspicion, during the height of the IRA attacks, being half Irish. I did not blame foreign policy for that, but blamed the IRA for the scum they were. So you dont know shit. I know and have experienced far more what its like to grow up in a country and be seen as different. I have never lost my cultural aspects of my ethnic roots and yet have embraced the English and British culture. Making me an example of Multiculturalism that works

And Bullshit You Promote that Multiculturalism doesn't work. And if any of that bullshit post was true then surely you'd be empathetic to the majority that have nothing to do with the terrorists Instead you seek to tar them all with eh same brush, which say the above is Bullshit or you are the worst sort of Hypocrite

And womens rights etc only change WHEN PROMOTED LOCALLY not from some dickhead on the other side of the world
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:
alien

the ridiculous fear and cowardice promoted by Thorin Nicko and DKY is nothing but nonsense.

Ah the Aussie who has never been to Britain trying to tell those of Irish ethnicity that Anti-Irish sentiment does not exist. Amasing how you call me a coward when I faced racism. Says everything about why people think you are an idiot. Maybe you can tell my uncle who was a boxer who was set upon by 10 English thugs, that he just imagined that hate.

The only nonsense is the verbal diarrhea that comes out of your mouth daily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

And Bullshit You Promote that Multiculturalism doesn't work. And if any of that bullshit post was true then surely you'd be empathetic to the majority that have nothing to do with the terrorists Instead you seek to tar them all with eh same brush, which say the above is Bullshit or you are the worst sort of Hypocrite  

And womens rights etc only change WHEN PROMOTED LOCALLY not from some dickhead on the other side of the world

Lies again, as i have always backed multiculturalism.
I already am sympathetic to many Muslims not involved in terrorism, but stand against any who are homophobic, antisemitic and misogynistic, as i would do no matter if Muslim or not
Like I say you live in a bubble and understand fuck all about discrimination.
Its idiots like you too afraid to speak out on wrongs as you wrongly think it would make you racist.

Any rational minded people speak out on wrongs and we do have a problem when only last year a poll showed that two thirds of Muslim would not shop extremist Muslims to the Police.

That is a major problem

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:20 am

You do nothing but give lip service to ideals without any actual consideration let alone experience with the people involved.

Your methodology is to turn people away with your pigheaded argumentative nature, no greater explanation ever comes from you than 'you think it' or some mindless copy and paste.

Your colours are worn so you can convert nothing, you are a crusader that thinks he can bash his opposition into believing which is why you are so poor at debating.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:You do nothing but give lip service to ideals without any actual consideration let alone experience with the people involved.

Your methodology is to turn people away with your pigheaded argumentative nature, no greater explanation ever comes from you than 'you think it' or some mindless copy and paste.

Your colours are worn so you can convert nothing, you are a crusader that thinks he can bash his opposition into believing which is why you are so poor at debating.  

Wow again, i am the son of immigrants and grew up around immigrants. That places me knowing and understanding far more than you could ever hope to do so.

Got bored of the rest of your post, its just more pathetic lies and accusations, that are untrue

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
alien

Ah the Aussie who has never been to Britain trying to tell those of Irish ethnicity that Anti-Irish sentiment does not exist. Amasing how you call me a coward when I faced racism. Says everything about why people think you are an idiot. Maybe you can tell my uncle who was a boxer who was set upon by 10 English thugs, that he just imagined that hate.

So you admit being a hypocrite that promotes the suffering his family experience on a new families.

I am done with you. No point since you are nothing but a hypocrite
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you admit being a hypocrite that promotes the suffering his family experience on a new families.

I am done with you. No point since you are nothing but a hypocrite  

Wow more lies to things I have not said

Good, jog on then

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:26 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And let's be honest, why do you think the Mosque is refusing to bury him?

Because they don't want to be labelled as terrorist supporters?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:58 am

We are talking about simply a body here - bone and blood and skin - doesn't matter what happens to it or where it goes, the guy doesn't care anymore.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next