NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate

2 posters

Go down

Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate Empty Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 pm

He is the classic “lone wolf,” radicalized in front of the glowing computer screen in the darkened room of his own home, brooding over what he reads on the internet, but going back there again and again to feed his frustrations, his dreams of glory, his anger, and his hatred until finally he feels compelled to act.

He could be the shooter in Orlando’s Pulse nightclub last June, or the man who drove a truck through the crowd on the seaside promenade in Nice, France, last July; those, too, were people with no clear links to any terrorist organization (despite ISIS claims), but long histories as losers who couldn’t get their lives together.

But those murderers died at the scene of their crimes. This one didn’t have the courage to kill himself, and didn’t emerge from the carnage he inflicted to die in a hail of bullets as he’d expected.

This one was arrested, and confessed, and was interrogated, and given multiple psychological exams. And now the records of those many hours of interviews have been unsealed by a federal court, giving us some of the most detailed information we will ever have about the psychology of a murderous lone wolf—if only we recognize that’s what he is.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/22/inside-the-head-of-dylann-roof-a-terrorist-paradigm

Back to top Go down

Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate Empty Re: Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate

Post by Original Quill Mon May 22, 2017 8:34 pm

He's just a garden variety racist. Many of them in the South.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate Empty Re: Inside the Head of Dylann Roof, Jihadist for White Hate

Post by eddie Mon May 22, 2017 9:20 pm

[snipped]Later in the same interview, Roof “stated clearly that his situation is like a Palestinian in an Israeli jail after killing nine people. He said the Palestinian would not be upset or have any regret, because he would have successfully done what he tried to do.”

Pure evil.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 4:18 am

eddie wrote:
[snipped]Later in the same interview, Roof “stated clearly that his situation is like a Palestinian in an Israeli jail after killing nine people. He said the Palestinian would not be upset or have any regret, because he would have successfully done what he tried to do.”

Pure evil.

A rather weak analogy, but an analogy nonetheless. The Palestinians at least have a recognized cause.  Roof's precise words for why he did it were, "blacks were taking over the world".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:08 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Pure evil.

A rather weak analogy, but an analogy nonetheless.  The Palestinians at least have a recognized cause.  Roof's precise words for why he did it were, "blacks were taking over the world".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

And an even weaker one from yourself. When in the Palestinians case, there is no cause, as they have murdered people over that of having peace with their neighbours. In fact Dylann describes perfectly how comparable his hate is to that of Palestinians who murder Jews. At every turn the Palestinians have rejected peace over having a nation, because they refuse to accept the self determination of the Jews or live side by side with them. Where they want to eradicate the Jews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A rather weak analogy, but an analogy nonetheless.  The Palestinians at least have a recognized cause.  Roof's precise words for why he did it were, "blacks were taking over the world".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

And an even weaker one from yourself. When in the Palestinians case, there is no cause, as they have murdered people over that of having peace with their neighbours. In fact Dylann describes perfectly how comparable his hate is to that of Palestinians who murder Jews. At every turn the Palestinians have rejected peace over having a nation, because they refuse to accept the self determination of the Jews or live side by side with them. Where they want to eradicate the Jews.

So you are a racist as well as anti-Muslim. I thought as much.

In America, Jews--who have always been in the forefront of those opposed to bigotry--would reject your position. But American Jews are beginning to reject Israel as a symbol as well. They see Israeli lebensraum as 20th-century Germany all over again. How good guys go bad...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you are a racist as well as anti-Muslim.  I thought as much.

In America, Jews--who have always been in the forefront of those opposed to bigotry--would reject your position.  But American Jews are beginning to reject Israel as a symbol as well.  They see Israeli lebensraum as 20th-century Germany all over again.  How good guys go bad...

1) How is it racist or anti-Muslim to say Palestinians who murder Jews are comparable to Dylan?

You then spout your usual hateful gibberish and unfounded lies, being the right pathetic regressive that you are.
Quelle surprise

So stick to the points little boy

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Thorin wrote:1) How is it racist or anti-Muslim to say Palestinians who murder Jews are comparable to Dylan?

It isn't.  If you recall, it was you that championed Dylann Roof and said his devotion to racism was akin to the anti-Muslim position.  From this it is an easy trip to likening your anti-Muslim tirade to a racist position.  I mean, it all fits.

You are easy to read.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:1) How is it racist or anti-Muslim to say Palestinians who murder Jews are comparable to Dylan?

It isn't.  If you recall, it was you that championed Dylann Roof and said his devotion to racism was akin to the anti-Muslim position.  From this it is an easy trip to likening your anti-Muslim tirade to a racist position.  I mean, it all fits.

You are easy to read.

So you admit to lying and that its just as racist for Palestinians to murder Jews as it is for Dylan to murder black people

Again how is this being anti-Muslim?
Are now all Muslims comparable to Palestinians who murder Jews, as you seem to suggest?

It seems you are the one making the absurd babble

I put it down to you having the intellect of a hamster

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are easy to read.

So you admit to lying and that its just as racist for Palestinians to murder Jews as it is for Dylan to murder black people

Are now all Muslims comparable to Palestinians who murder Jews, as you seem to suggest?

You have just admitted to your own racism. You hold up Dylann Roof as your cavalier.

I'm saying that it fits with your ethnocentric and racist views toward Muslims.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You have just admitted to your own racism.  You hold up Dylann Roof as your cavalier.

I'm saying that it fits with your ethnocentric and racist views toward Muslims.

Did I?

If I think his hate is based on racism, the same as Palestinians that murder Jews and condemn both. Then why do you continually lie over things I have not said.

How can you be racist towards Muslims for being Muslims?

You can be xenophobic, of which I am not either..

I am critical of bad beliefs, so you think that makes me racist to Muslims if a I am critical of a bad belief like Islam. Which would make any criticism of Nazism racist also by your dumb as fuck reasoning.

is this just further proof, that you do have the intellect of a hamster?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Didge isn't racist towards Muslims. He dislikes their religion, that's not racist/xenophobic.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:Didge isn't racist towards Muslims. He dislikes their religion, that's not racist/xenophobic.

+1 and thanks

I dislike all the Abrahamic religions, I make no distinction between how they are all bad.

If this had been the 1930's my biggest concern on religion would not have been Islam, but the catholic Church. Today, Islam is the biggest issue the world is facing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:Didge isn't racist towards Muslims. He dislikes their religion, that's not racist/xenophobic.

Which is the reason why a alluded to his ethnocentrism as well as his racism. The common thread that runs through the anti-Muslim bauble, the racism bauble and the ethnocentric bauble, is the bigotry that connects all off them.

Intolerance--especially for those who can't help their birthright--is a sort of hatred for humanity in general. We could all be in that position, and they would hate us just the same.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Which is the reason why a alluded to his ethnocentrism as well as his racism.  The common thread that runs through the anti-Muslim bauble, the racism bauble and the ethnocentric bauble, is the bigotry that connects all off them.  

Intolerance--especially for those who can't help their birthright--is a sort of hatred for humanity in general.  We could all be in that position, and they would hate us just the same.

So you just continue to lie

So again

Did I?

If I think his hate is based on racism, the same as Palestinians that murder Jews and condemn both. Then why do you continually lie over things I have not said.

How can you be racist towards Muslims for being Muslims?

You can be xenophobic, of which I am not either..

I am critical of bad beliefs, so you think that makes me racist to Muslims if a I am critical of a bad belief like Islam. Which would make any criticism of Nazism racist also by your dumb as fuck reasoning.

is this just further proof, that you do have the intellect of a hamster?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down