NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video

+7
The Devil, You Know
'Wolfie
eddie
Original Quill
Syl
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Empty 'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:34 am

Kathy Griffin accused Fake President Trump and his family of launching a campaign to destroy her life in response to the image she posted earlier this week in which she appeared to be holding the commander-in-chief's severed head.
The comedian broke down in tears as she detailed the torrent of abuse she has been receiving online, and the constant death threats which she described as detailed and specific.
She stated however that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully.'
Later in the interview Griffin said that her career was likely over now as a result of this incident, and that President Trump had 'broke' her, moments after she declared: 'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!'
Griffin, 56, declared at one point that this would not be happening to her if she was a 'white man.'
Her lawyer Lisa Bloom also suggested during the press conference that despite reports, Barron was likely not that upset after seeing the image of Griffin with the decapitated head by stating the child was 'allegedly' traumatized.
'We don't know that. You're assuming that everything that Trump says is true, and in fact, we know that everything Trump says is false,' said Bloom.
It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image, with the comedian saying: 'Yeah I might get arrested today. I don't care.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4566964/Kathy-Griffin-claims-Trump-family-ruined-life.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Empty Re: 'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 am

She made a sick joke using a fake severed head smothered in blood and then wonders why she gets pilloried?

People have lost loved ones in this way and this stupid, self serving idiot tries to get cheap laughs from it. Has she no self awareness?

Find a more dignified and effective way to get your point across you fucking idiot.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Empty Re: 'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:41 am

HoratioTarr wrote:She made a sick joke using a fake severed head smothered in blood and then wonders why she gets pilloried?  

People have lost loved ones in this way and this stupid, self serving idiot tries to get cheap laughs from it.    Has she no self awareness?

Find a more dignified and effective way to get your point across you fucking idiot.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:42 am

In my opinion, most "comedians" are not as amusing as they think they are, and she's clearly no exception.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:17 pm

I agree with both HT and Rags.
People have to stand by what they do and say....no point crying about it now.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Perhaps you should put it in context.   The 'joke' was because Trump was supporting and praising the Saudis, who cut off more people's head just for protesting, that ISIS does.   Let's not forget, Trump encouraged the effergies of Obama being hung and burnt, and called for Clinton to be shot.

http://addictinginfo.com/2012/06/08/lynched/

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Terry-jones1

Obama Lynched In Front Of Church By Koran Burning Pastor Terry Jones (VIDEO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:37 pm

I think many people know Trump is probably the worst thing to happen in America since 9/11.....not sure how her pulling a visual stunt like that helps though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 pm

How does that make such a sick joke okay Sassy?

It was wrong full stop, so is any death threats she receives.

Why do the far left make poor excuses for what was in the worst possible taste

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Syl wrote:I think many people know Trump is probably the worst thing to happen in America since 9/11.....not sure how her pulling a visual stunt like that helps though.

Agreed its wrong and drawn from being hateful and not funny

As how on earth in any shape or form was it funny?

Its intent was to be hateful

You dont combat hate with hate. You allow Trump to destroy himself which he is doing already and that people stand up vocally to him, not with hate, but reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:48 pm

I'm sure it was meant to be funny, but, as I said, comedians are often not very funny. I said the same thing about Billy Connelly when he made that ghastly "joke" about Ken Bigley. I didn't think he was very funny to begin with, and he was even less funny after that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I think many people know Trump is probably the worst thing to happen in America since 9/11.....not sure how her pulling a visual stunt like that helps though.

You dont combat hate with hate. You allow Trump to destroy himself which he is doing already and that people stand up vocally to him, not with hate, but reason

Instead of concentrating on her hatred of Trump, maybe she should have thought about his 11 year old child, who would obviously be scared and upset at that image, and get her point across some other way.
If a person loses their own sense of right and wrong, they are hardly in the position to criticise others.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Instead of concentrating on her hatred of Trump, maybe she should have thought about his 11 year old child, who would obviously be scared and upset at that image, and get her point across some other way.
If a person loses their own sense of right and wrong, they are hardly in the position to criticise others.

Very good point

Again I am all for free speech, but people as Rags and Horatio have said have to understand people will rightly chastise them vocally for what was a very sick joke and was not in the least bit funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:05 pm

She's grovelling on Twitter now and saying sorry. I should think so!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:09 pm

sassy wrote:Perhaps you should put it in context.   The 'joke' was because Trump was supporting and praising the Saudis, who cut off more people's head just for protesting, that ISIS does.   Let's not forget, Trump encouraged the effergies of Obama being hung and burnt, and called for Clinton to be shot.

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Terry-jones1

'Context' my fucking arse! I'd be just as furious no matter who did this.   These so called celebrities should stick to their vocation and stop trying to stir up shit and be edgy in order to gain popularity.   I'd never heard of this idiot before now.   I don't give a flying fuck how many 'effigies' Trump's encouraged to burn, that's no excuse for such a vile display of attention seeking.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:Perhaps you should put it in context.   The 'joke' was because Trump was supporting and praising the Saudis, who cut off more people's head just for protesting, that ISIS does.   Let's not forget, Trump encouraged the effergies of Obama being hung and burnt, and called for Clinton to be shot.

'Context' my fucking arse!  I'd be just as furious no matter who did this.   These so called celebrities should stick to their vocation and stop trying to stir up shit and be edgy in order to gain popularity.   I'd never heard of this idiot before now.   I don't give a flying fuck how many 'effigies' Trump's encouraged to burn, that's no

excuse for such a vile display of attention seeking.

+1

Well said, as there is no excuse for what she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Thorin wrote:How does that make such a sick joke okay Sassy?

You need to read what Sassy said:

Sassy wrote:The 'joke' was because Trump was supporting and praising the Saudis, who cut off more people's head just for protesting, that ISIS does.   Let's not forget, Trump encouraged the effergies of Obama being hung and burnt, and called for Clinton to be shot.

It was a very pointed message, having to do with Trump's screwed up message about the middle east. It really wasn't a "joke".  It was a specific missive.

Why do the right continually misinterpret things?   You need to read, didge...read, read, read, read...

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Sassy wrote:The 'joke' was because Trump was supporting and praising the Saudis, who cut off more people's head just for protesting, that ISIS does.   Let's not forget, Trump encouraged the effergies of Obama being hung and burnt, and called for Clinton to be shot.

Why do the right continually misinterpret things?  It really wasn't a "joke".  It was a message.

You need to read, didge...read, read, read, read...

As a message it was sick and wrong

How else do you want to read that?

You need to understand its wrong to defend something that is in poor taste.

When will people like you learn to condemn something that is wrong.

So the message here is to be hateful by beheading people

Sorry, can you explain that message for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Thorin wrote:As a message it was sick and wrong

So you are in favor of cutting off heads?  KG was/is opposed...what it your argument in favor?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:As a message it was sick and wrong

So you are in favor of cutting off heads?  KG was opposed...what it your argument in favor?

Wow

Where did I say i am in favour of cutting off heads?

Direct me to this post you think I did?

In your own time

Its like i said earlier..

Ah the site self made grand jury of debating, are very own Quinocchio. Who according to themselves are the only ones to say what is logic and reason. Specially qualified in bullshit, California horseshit and anti British sentiment. 

The most prolific and deadly virus,seen in last 50 years. Where you have to sit through the most mundane bullshit. Where for those who suffer this disease its impossible to live daily unless you hate yourself for being white. And commit daily flagellation of yourself for the past crimes of all humanity. Daily they continually beat themselves and blame the crusades, Slavery, the Vietnam and Iraq war and any other crime in history that can be blamed, not on those who did this crime, but on themselves for being white for eternity.

Luckily that there is a known cure for this very severe virus today that is effecting not only those who are Americans, but Aussies as welll..Making them mind numbingly stupid. Doctors are prescribing emigrating to England, as the only known cure to this stupidity disease that effects them and who suffer from grand delusions.

They sit through a 12 week daily course of Eastenders and Coronation Street, followed by on the hour episodes of Rainbow. Though this is only the beginning of the road to being cured of being a regressive Yank or Aussie. What can only really cure this appalling condition, is for them to learn cockney, loves scones, drink tea with fish and chips for breakfast daily.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Why do the right continually misinterpret things?  It really wasn't a "joke".  It was a message.

People have lost loved ones through beheading. Here, where I live, this happened to Alan Henning not so long ago. How do you suppose his widow and kids feel when they see something like that plastered all over the media, not to mention Trump's kid, who is an innocent in this. You can sprinkle as much glitter on a turd as you like, but it'll still stink. The only 'message' going on here is a profound lack of sensitivity and intelligence. She's begging forgiveness on her Twitter feed. If she had any real conviction about what she did, or felt it was justified because the world needed to see the 'context'...then it's bitten her on the arse and she's now sucking media cock to try to get her career back on course.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

People have lost loved ones through beheading.   Here, where I live, this happened to Alan Henning not so long ago.  How do you suppose his widow and kids feel when they see something like that plastered all over the media, not to mention Trump's kid, who is an innocent in this.  You can sprinkle as much glitter on a  turd as you like, but it'll still stink.  The only 'message' going on here is a profound lack of sensitivity and intelligence.  She's begging forgiveness on her Twitter feed.  If she had any real conviction about what she did, or felt it was justified because the world needed to see the 'context'...then it's bitten her on the arse and she's now sucking media cock  to try to get her career back on course.

How to be humble in one lesson

I was wrong about you and i admit

I may not agree with you on things and am sorry if I dished you on your job. That is the skeptic in me, but should have never used that against you.

Great response and am full of praise

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

People have lost loved ones through beheading.   Here, where I live, this happened to Alan Henning not so long ago.  How do you suppose his widow and kids feel when they see something like that plastered all over the media, not to mention Trump's kid, who is an innocent in this.  You can sprinkle as much glitter on a  turd as you like, but it'll still stink.  The only 'message' going on here is a profound lack of sensitivity and intelligence.  She's begging forgiveness on her Twitter feed.  If she had any real conviction about what she did, or felt it was justified because the world needed to see the 'context'...then it's bitten her on the arse and she's now sucking media cock  to try to get her career back on course.

I may not agree with you on things and am sorry if I dished you on your job. That is the skeptic in me, but should have never used that against you.

I accept your apology and thanks for your kind words. I'm quite passionate about my job and I have to run the gauntlet of ridicule about it all the time. But I'm used to it. Wink
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:33 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I accept your apology and thanks for your kind words.   I'm quite passionate about my job and I have to run the gauntlet of ridicule about it all the time.  But I'm used to it. Wink

Well I should be more understanding and for that I am sorry. You will have to understand I am still skeptic, sorry, but I know you do this to help people and that i respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

People have lost loved ones through beheading.   Here, where I live, this happened to Alan Henning not so long ago.  How do you suppose his widow and kids feel when they see something like that plastered all over the media, not to mention Trump's kid, who is an innocent in this.  

Then you should be applauding the message of KG.  Instead, you are taking advantage of the moment to heap criticism on the messenger.  You righties are always into your political messaging...the more self-rightous, the better.

BTW, what a quick about-face from your recent insults directed at Obama:

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Barack-obama-you-better-obey-your-liberal-masters[/quote]

Shame on you and your lot.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I accept your apology and thanks for your kind words.   I'm quite passionate about my job and I have to run the gauntlet of ridicule about it all the time.  But I'm used to it. Wink

Well I should be more understanding and for that I am sorry. You will have to understand I am still skeptic, sorry, but I know you do this to help people and that i respect.

No problem. Wink
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

People have lost loved ones through beheading.   Here, where I live, this happened to Alan Henning not so long ago.  How do you suppose his widow and kids feel when they see something like that plastered all over the media, not to mention Trump's kid, who is an innocent in this.  

Then you should be applauding the message of KG.  Instead, you are taking advantage of the moment to heap criticism on the messenger.  You righties are always into your political messaging...the more self-rightous, the better.

BTW, what a quick about-face from your recent insults directed at Obama:Shame on you and your lot.

Shame on you for not condemning here

Most people when they see something wrong, no matter their personal views, will speak honestly.

You do not Quill and neither does sassy.

I think Trump is a right twat and a nightmare to the US.

However, being hateful as you constantly are off this only fuels more hate.

You defeat that hate with reasons.

I can admit I was wrong about Horatio, because i stopped allowing my emotions to cloud my judgement

I am passionate and can see she is as well. Is why we clash, we are head strong, but can admit when I wrong.

So how on what earth was this joke ever okay?

It was sick and she even knows this, as she has apologized

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

BTW, what a quick about-face from your recent insults directed at Obama:

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video Barack-obama-you-better-obey-your-liberal-masters

Shame on you and your lot.[/quote]

I'd give it up now, if I were you. The more you try to justify this the more foolish you're looking.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I'd give it up now, if I were you.    The more you try to justify this the more foolish you're looking.

You've already lost...no answer, no candy.  

Go back to your racism, you've got some work to do there.  Where did you leave off?  Only white lives matter...?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Go back to your racism, you've got some work to do there.  Where did you leave off?  Only white lives matter...

Well it might help how you can even invoke racism here?

All lives matter and at no point did Horatio claim those with fair skin do matter.

You made it racial, nobody else did, because you have been conditioned to hate the colour of your own skin, when we are all one human race. That makes you as racist as the KKK

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I'd give it up now, if I were you.    The more you try to justify this the more foolish you're looking.

Go back to your racism, you've got some work to do there.  Where did you leave off?  Only white lives matter...?

Where did HT ever say or imply this Quill.....I don't think I'm the only one who missed it. scratch

Griffin has apologised, she says she is a comic but she went too far, which implies she did this not only to make a point but to be amusing whilst she did so....big fail.
But at least she has apologised profusely.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Go back to your racism, you've got some work to do there.  Where did you leave off?  Only white lives matter...

All lives matter and at no point did Horatio claim those with fair skin do matter.

Soz, I can never think of HT without thinking what a racist he is.  His association with racism is ingrained ever since he applauded the killing of blacks by American police.

Yorin wrote:You made it racial, nobody else did, because you have been conditioned to hate the colour of your own skin, when we are all one human race. That makes you as racist as the KKK

So now you've 'counted' a few more words in your collection, didge?  "Racist"?  "KKK"?  Tossing up a few words to see what sticks, is just like your infamous C&P posts...it absolves you of having to explain yourself or even discuss your own posts.  You see a word, you blink and hit 'send".

Which is where we left off...you have no logic.  You can't process!  This place is littered with, variously, your C&P jobs, and your inane insults...with nary an explanation in between.  I'm tempted to go into another lecture on how righties cannot think, but that would obscure the point.  You are a very special case.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:25 pm

Quill sometimes I have to wonder if you actually read this forum or other people's posts at all!

Horatio is FEMALE. Every single poster knows this. It's also been pointed out to you before.

So if you can't even get the sex right of a poster, how can you expect people to trust your memory on what they did or did not say?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Soz, I can never think of HT without thinking what a racist he is.  His association with racism is ingrained ever since he applauded the killing of blacks by American police.

Yorin wrote:You made it racial, nobody else did, because you have been conditioned to hate the colour of your own skin, when we are all one human race. That makes you as racist as the KKK

So now you've 'counted' a few more words in your collection?  "Racist"?  "KKK"?  Tossing up a few words to see what sticks, is just like your infamous C&P posts...it absolves you of having to explain yourself or even discuss your own posts.  You see a word, you blink and hit 'send".

Which is where we left off...you have no logic.  You can't process!  This place is littered with, variously, your C&P jobs, and your inane insults...with nary an explanation in between.  I'm tempted to go into another lecture on how righties cannot think, but that would obscure the point.  You are a very special case.

Well for a start, Horatio is a she and at no point did she applaud racism

No all i have done is show you are the only one racist here.#
Most here do not view people by skin colour and yet you do. They judge them on merit and character. You though defend hate based off nothing to do with racism but hate of trump.
Most of all cannot stand Trump, but you use that to excuse hate.

I can process that you are idiot fixated on white guilt and to then hate others. You have no logic, you are what i am normally like, controlled by emotions. There is no such thing as race, and yet you want to continue such a thing to divide people, why? It only achieves more divide and segregation

Listen and learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:33 pm

This is nothing to do with Obama or racism. Pull yourself together Quill - you just invented a whole load of stuff about Horatio.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:
I think many people know Trump is probably the worst thing to happen in America since 9/11.....not sure how her pulling a visual stunt like that helps though.

Idea

Kathy Griffin is a perfect example of an unfunny "commedienne" resorting to shock tactics to get her message across...

Mainly recognised as a low-grade/D_grade sitcom actress and a talent free zone, I suppose she has to do something to keep her name in the limelight ?

The shock-and-horror responses from the Trumpster's side of the debate are just as telling, too..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Idea

Kathy Griffin is a perfect example of an unfunny "commedienne" resorting to shock tactics to get her message across...

Mainly recognised as a low-grade/D_grade sitcom actress and a talent free zone, I suppose she has to do something to keep her name in the limelight ?

The shock-and-horror responses from the Trumpster's side of the debate are just as telling, too..

So again, how does any of what she did make what she did right?

Again, I have nothing against her expressing her views or what views she does, but she does have to be held accountable for the views she makes does she not?

What she did was OTT and wrong and there is no excuse Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:53 pm

poor me, poor me, pour me a drink.
I laughed at her tv performance claiming she was the victim. She only has herself to blame for producing such a crass video and pictures.

The only thing she is sorry about is all the work she has lost because of her own stupidity. but then like another loser recently she cannot accept that it is entirely down to her.

suck it up buttercup
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:09 am

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So you support Saudis decapitating protestors
we'll remember that is your stance of the issue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you support Saudis decapitating protestors
we'll remember that is your stance of the issue

Wow so again more lies and many agree with me here, so are you going to accuse them also?

No?

I do not support Saudi full stop

So why has she apologised Veya?

take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:28 am

Because she is in trouble and went too far
Too many ignoramus like yourself take it a face value no interest in the underlying message

I of course think it is futile like your crusade, although she is atleast commenting on her president and not some universal hate preaching against anyone in headscarf
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:Because she is in trouble and went too far
Too many ignoramus like yourself take it a face value no interest in the underlying message

I of course think it is futile like your crusade, although she is atleast commenting on her president and not some universal hate preaching against anyone in headscarf  

So you admit what she did was disgusting then, by saying its wrong.

I am against Trump, but you dont combat hate, with hate.

When are you going to understand that?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:36 am

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

Again, I have nothing against her expressing her views or what views she does, but she does have to be held accountable for the views she makes does she not?

scratch

What are you complaining about now, Thorin ???

I neither supported nor excused Griffin's behaviour in my post there..

Most likely, everybody else but you will have read my comments as criticism of her behaviour.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

scratch

What are you complaining about now, Thorin ???

I neither supported nor excused Griffin's behaviour in my post there..

Most likely, everybody else but you will have read my comments as criticism of her behaviour.

Fair enough wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So now you've 'counted' a few more words in your collection, didge?  "Racist"?  "KKK"?  Tossing up a few words to see what sticks, is just like your infamous C&P posts...it absolves you of having to explain yourself or even discuss your own posts.  You see a word, you blink and hit 'send".

Firstly, you moron, I'm female. Secondly, where have I 'applauded' the killing of black people? I think you see what you want to see so you can get on your soap box and start screeching 'Racist' at everyone you don't like or who disagrees with you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Firstly, you moron, I'm female.    Secondly, where have I 'applauded' the killing of black people?   I think you see what you want to see so you can get on your soap box and start screeching 'Racist' at everyone you don't like or who disagrees with you.  

I have posted with you for years and I have never seen you write anything racist.
Quill has said this before, but just like Wolf, he accuses but never comes back to address the response...its cowardly imo.

I believe Quill gets mixed up and doesn't always read posts correctly.....wolf obviously does it because he is just a troll, but both have the same result, they bad mouth people then go on their merry way leaving the lies standing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 pm

HT will be forever memorialized for his statements that Black lives don't matter.

Syl, you can post for a thousand years with another, and still fail to see what you don't want to see. HT is a racist, and perhaps your sentiments are similar. Marshall McLuhan once said, if all the world were hues of red, the one color we wouldn't recognize is red. Perhaps you missed that about HT.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:HT will be forever memorialized for his statements that Black lives don't matter.

Syl, you can post for a thousand years with another, and still fail to see what you don't want to see.  HT is a racist, and perhaps your sentiments are similar.  Marshall McLuhan once said, if all the world were hues of red, the one color we wouldn't recognize is red.  Perhaps you missed that about HT.

Why do you continue to call Horatio a he, when she is a woman?

Black lives matters is a poor movement because it selects blacks over whites as victims to where both are killed by the police

So its based on a view that every single black person gunned down is based on racism even though a recent study has shown this to be babble. What is shown is that many Police refrain from firing their guns due to racism and that its whites that end up being far more being killed by Police.

Does that mean that some Police are racist?

Of course some are, but every time a Black person gets killed is not always down to racism. Its more down to the fact as seen by whites being killed by the gun policy of the US. That the US Police go into a situation knowing they could be facing an armed situation. This is always going to increase the risk of deaths happening in accounters with crime.

So groups like Black lives matters are based off a racial view that all those killed in Police reactions are based off racism and yet the same is never applied when whites die in the same situation.

So all human lives matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nyu_JpnBXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:HT will be forever memorialized for his statements that Black lives don't matter.

Syl, you can post for a thousand years with another, and still fail to see what you don't want to see.  HT is a racist, and perhaps your sentiments are similar.  Marshall McLuhan once said, if all the world were hues of red, the one color we wouldn't recognize is red.  Perhaps you missed that about HT.

Did you not read that Horatio is female? Please link to where she said that black lives don't matter. I've also posted with H for years, and we didn't always get on, but I can say that I've never seen her post anything racist, as you suggest.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Forever memorialized to you Quill.....but you don't always read posts correctly, so till you can actually show where SHE implied anything of the kind I prefer to go with my own eyes....and judgment.

HT isn't racist, and neither am I, but you also fail to see what you don't want to see....bit of self projecting going on there I think.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:55 pm

All you need is the green wig and red nose and the ensemble is complete.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next