NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food

+3
'Wolfie
Raggamuffin
eddie
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food Empty What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:05 pm

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food Img_6426

Yes, you read that right. As of this moment, I haven’t eaten for 53 days. There are many reasons why I chose to do this, which I will get into below, but the one thing I can say for sure is, the experience has not even come close to what I expected.

But first I must caution you not to try this at home. If you’re thinking of doing an extended fast PLEASE do your research first, and ease into it. You should also know that the way you break your fast is equally as important. Many P.O.W.s (prisoners of war) have died after returning from concentration camps because they ate too much food too quickly, so this is not something to be taken lightly.

Why I Started This Fast

To be totally honest, I’ve always wanted to embark on a “serious” fast. I had tried a 3-day and 7-day juice fast in the past, and although they were challenging, I felt I needed to go a little deeper. I’m also working on a CE documentary called Psyched Out that is about how everything we’re told about psychedelics may be wrong. (If you’re interested in learning more, click here to sign up to be notified when it’s released).

In the process of making this film I started exploring other ways to reach altered states of consciousness and fasting kept popping up, so I started interviewing people about fasting and the experiences they’d had, and found myself increasingly fascinated by the topic, not to mention all the religious references to fasting and experiences those seekers encountered while out in isolation on long fasting expeditions. Many people use these types of fasts as a healing mechanism but for me it was out of sheer curiosity.

“Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food. But to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness.“

-Hippocrates, M.D., 460-377 B.C., Father of Western Medicine

My Experience

So I was ready to start, not knowing what to expect but open to any and all possibilities. I expected to feel lethargic and irritable (as I did on my 7-day juice fast a few years back), but it was quite the opposite. In the first week I felt amazing, and as the days went by I just felt better and better.

In the second or third week I started feeling aches and pains in my body, but I had read somewhere in the group that people claimed that old injuries would start to heal, and when I focused on where the pain was coming from (my middle toe and right hip flexor), I quickly realized these were old sports injuries, and within a few days the pain had subsided.

I think the theory goes something like this: when you start saving all the energy used to digest food it starts getting diverted to other places like brain function and healing. I’m not sure how to verify this scientifically but I can say that I felt it for sure!

“Instead of using medicine, rather, fast a day.”
– Plutarch

“The best of all medicines are rest and fasting”

– Benjamin Franklin

I still thought about food A LOT in the first three weeks. I was really contemplating how I would eat and what I would eat when I was done, and this would go on almost all day every day. I started to see what an addiction food was and slowly began to realize we don’t need to eat as much food as we do. We are responding more to cravings than a true need for food.

I know this is a very bold statement, and I’m planning to write an entire article about it and another short episode, but I compare it to when people say they need a cigarette or are dying for a cigarette — they are not going to die but really want it to the point that they will feel withdrawal. If we have been eating a certain way for many years, of course we will feel like that too. I’m not sure how to explain it, but you can see how close a link there is to food and emotions. As you stop eating, these emotions and cravings begin to disappear.

I started to experience a type of mental clarity that can be best described as what I saw in the movie Limitless starring Bradley Cooper. I was able to easily make difficult decisions and my intuition and creativity were operating on a whole new level altogether. I could sleep less (approximately five hours a night) but maintain an incredible focus on my work for extended periods throughout the day. I was reading books at an astonishing rate and am learning new things daily. For example, I learned how to edit videos in a single day, and this was something I had wanted to do for years but never got around to actually doing. (See my The Way Within video at the bottom of this article.) I also had a to-do list that seemed to have an ongoing list of things I would never get around to and yet managed to tackle in its entirety during this time.

More Than a Physical Cleansing

On day 40, I passed a two-foot-long worm (Or at least something that closely resembled one see pic below). It was either a rope or a tape worm, but I’m not an expert so I’m not going to guess. I also show a video of the worm at the end of the video attached below. This happened after I embarked on a 72 hour dry fast followed by a lemon and water enema. It felt amazing and I know almost every single one of us, especially those of us who eat meat and dairy, has parasites of some sort, and they literally suck your energy. Every time I would pass a few more buggers I would feel better and better. I also recently completed a 4 day dry fast (no food or water) and again something long and worm like came out with the enema (see pic on link)

Much more including the exacta diet / fasting he followed: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/16/what-i-learned-after-50-days-without-eating-food/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food Empty Re: What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:10 pm

So before anyone else comments I'd like to pitch in with my own experiences.
I've fasted many times - mostly without a conscious decision, and sometimes accidentally. I have eaten little over periods of days and I can say, with absolute certainty, I nearly always felt clearer-minded and seemed to feel razor sharp. My energy levels were through the roof and it's only after reading this, that I now know I'm not mad!

I'm not saying or advocating for people to just simply stop eating - this guy explains that you have to ease into it slowly and out of it slowly to go on to a fruitarian diet.

There's a great video on the link.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food Empty Re: What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:14 pm

A two-foot worm? I don't believe that.

He doesn't look much thinner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:00 pm

There are pics if you want to see them, on the link.

And I believe it. I know someone who fasted for about 30 days and he said the exact same thing - don't think he mentioned a measurement but he did say he passed some weird worm-like thing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:00 pm

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food 3922118137

Re:  the O/P...

That deluded, arrogant and self-righteous twat belongs in an asylum..
Not on some whackjob Vegan blog.

As for parasitic worms :  not as uncommon as some people may think;  however -  they have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with meat or dairy in one's diet --  and everything to do with coming into contact with other people/animals/places where those critters exist.         silent
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:30 pm

If he feels better and he's done it and you haven't, I'd rather listen to him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:32 pm

And for the record, I'm not even saying I'd do it but I do know that we eat far, far, more than we need and certain foods do make us drowsy and muddled and crappy on the inside.

Try it. Cut your portions down and eat better and less

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:If he feels better and he's done it and you haven't, I'd rather listen to him.

How do you square your ersatz love of tape worms with your fear of spiders?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:If he feels better and he's done it and you haven't, I'd rather listen to him.

Wiggly things don't scare me. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Cool

First off, I have fasted before, though only for a few days --  and not weeks on end --   so your second  point is totally irrelevent...

Secondly --  I'm better educated than that blogger, and the facts support me -- I simply refuse to believe spurious claims from ignoramus vegan twats like him..

It's your universal right to believe any ridiculous crappola that you choose to, eddie --  but that doesn't mean that anyone else has to  !       Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Of course that's why I put it here for debate Wolfie though my point still stands that you haven't actually done what he did - so he is better educated than you on a 53 day fast.
But never mind.

Did you find you felt better after a few days of fasting?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 pm

eddie wrote:
And for the record, I'm not even saying I'd do it but I do know that we eat far, far, more than we need and certain foods do make us drowsy and muddled and crappy on the inside.

Try it. Cut your portions down and eat better and less

Laughing

How could you possibly know what, and how much, I might eat ?

That's purely guesswork and assumptions on your part, eddie..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wiggly things don't scare me. Razz

Every two years or so I have my gastroenterologist take a trip through my system, north and south. He's yet to encounter any beady eyes and wiggly tails in his excursions. I've had my share of steaks and chops, and tho I'm now given more to yogurt and salads, you'd think if tape worms were so common there'd be one or two hangin' round.

It is true that after I've visited the sit-down loo after a dinner at Outback, I'm reluctant to linger myself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Of course that's why I put it here for debate Wolfie though my point still stands that you haven't actually done what he did - so he is better educated than you on a 53 day fast.
But never mind.

Did you find you felt better after a few days of fasting?

Cool

When I've either fasted, or been on low-fat, low-protein food intake, over a few days, I find that I might have a clearer mind, but end up weaker physically (some people may feel they have "more energy"--  but I would like to see them do some genuineheavy physical labour..)

As for heavy foods --  more fatty, 'stodgy' and/or starchy items --  I tend to have anything like that later in the day, so if they make one tired/slow/dopey, you can go to bed and sleep, anyway.  Having either a traditional "English breakfast", or alternatively a heavy starch&fats "continental breakfast" isn't a good start for either a hard working or hard thinking day..   (Muesli, yoghurt and fruit/juice is a better start for a more active day..).       bounce
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:12 pm

I find I am better eating small amounts, about five times a day, though I rarely make five times a day.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:A two-foot worm? I don't believe that.

He doesn't look much thinner.

I think tape worms are quite long, and most of us have worms. Specially those who own pets. I do a detox with this twice a year and I feel great after it. It'll get rid of the whole life cycle of all parasites.

What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food BLACKWALNUT_WORMWOOD_4_2

Threadworm eggs float in the air, and most of us breath them in. You'll pick them up off bedding, plates, food, toilets, drinking glasses. Parasite infestation symptoms include fatigue, over eating, headaches, insomnia, tooth grinding, aching joints, sugar cravings, weight loss and weight gain.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Two feet long though? It looked more like a piece of string.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:I find I am better eating small amounts, about five times a day, though I rarely make five times a day.

I have to be absolutely ravenous to eat a large meal. I graze too. I love foods like tapas and dim sum. Things I can pick at.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Two feet long though? It looked more like a piece of string.

They can measure up to 55 feet. I've never had one, thank God, but my friend used to be a traveller and she caught one in Israel. She said it was about 2 or 3 feet and she kept pulling it out of her arse like a magician pulling out those endless handkerchiefs... lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Ewwww!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Two feet long though? It looked more like a piece of string.

They can measure up to 55 feet.    I've never had one, thank God, but my friend used to be a traveller and she caught one in Israel.  She said it was about 2 or 3 feet and  she kept pulling it out of her arse like a magician pulling out those endless handkerchiefs... lol!

Why oh why did I ever open this thread. What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food 703834
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I find I am better eating small amounts, about five times a day, though I rarely make five times a day.

I have to be absolutely ravenous to eat a large meal.   I graze too.  I love foods like tapas and dim sum.   Things I can pick at.

Yeah me too. I'm a grazer.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Ewwww!

That was my response too. She said she felt it tickling her bum when she went for a dump, and the next thing she's pulling this thing out that looked like string. That's not the worst. She then threw it out of the bathroom window and it landed on the bonnet of her dad's car! Don't ask me why she didn't flush it...I don't think she knew either. She caught it after eating unwashed contaminated fruit. She's a veggie.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

They can measure up to 55 feet.    I've never had one, thank God, but my friend used to be a traveller and she caught one in Israel.  She said it was about 2 or 3 feet and  she kept pulling it out of her arse like a magician pulling out those endless handkerchiefs... lol!

Why oh why did I ever open this thread. What I learned After 50 Days Without Eating Food 703834

I know lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Ewwww!

That was my response too.   She said she  felt it tickling her bum when she went for a dump, and the next thing she's pulling this thing out that looked like string.   That's not the worst.   She then threw it out of the bathroom window and it landed on the bonnet of her dad's car!  Don't ask me why she didn't flush it...I don't think she knew either.  She caught it after eating unwashed contaminated fruit.   She's a veggie.

I should think she was in a state of shock. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 pm

She coulda fried that up with a bot of onion and garlic and served it up as a delicacy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:18 am

eddie wrote:
I find I am better eating small amounts, about five times a day, though I rarely make five times a day.

Cool

My personal "grazing" pattern would tend to be like 6 times a day (== 3 smaller meals + 3 snacks..) when doing something more active/physical...

And only 3 or 4 times on a quiter/more sedentary day..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Cool

My personal "grazing" pattern would tend to be like 6 times a day (== 3 smaller meals + 3 snacks..) when doing something more active/physical...

And only 3 or 4 times on a quiter/more sedentary day..

Sounds about right to me. I cannot eat a huge meal in one sitting. If I have a starter in a restaurant I struggle to eat my main meal.
It sucks. I used to love a three course meal.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:24 pm

My eating habits are odd.
I have always skipped breakfast and lunch, just eating one large meal a day in the evening.
Since OH retired and we tend to eat out in the afternoon (very small snack or sandwich for me is enough) that then fills me up till around 9 or 10pm.....when I then have my one full meal.

I never feel hungry, and my weight stays consistent, so it obviously suits me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Syl I don't get hungry for at least five or six hours after I get up and then have something light. Most of my eating is done in the evening.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Syl wrote:My eating habits are odd.
I have always skipped breakfast and lunch, just eating one large meal a day in the evening.
Since OH retired and we tend to eat out in the afternoon (very small snack or sandwich for me is enough) that then fills me up till around 9 or 10pm.....when I then have my one full meal.

We're told to eat breakfast but sometimes I just can't. I mostly eat around 12 noon, then at 6pm. Inbetween I eat small things here and there. Some days I don't get hungry and other days I could eat a horse with a shitty arse!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:15 pm

eddie wrote:She coulda fried that up with a bot of onion and garlic and served it up as a delicacy.

Must you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:She coulda fried that up with a bot of onion and garlic and served it up as a delicacy.

Must you?

But of course Horatio. Rude not to. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:Syl I don't get hungry for at least five or six hours after I get up and then have something light. Most of my eating is done in the evening.

Sound like me Eddie, and if it suits why change it?

I can often go between 20 and 24 hours without food, sort of like little mini detoxes without any effort. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:My eating habits are odd.

We're told to eat breakfast but sometimes I just can't.   I mostly eat around 12 noon, then at 6pm.   Inbetween I eat small things here and there.   Some days I don't get hungry and other days I could eat a horse with a shitty arse!

I take no notice of the advice eat like a king at breakfast and a pauper at dinner (something like that) I believe everyone has their own body clock and if you have the freedom to eat (or not eat) when you like, you should just follow your own instincts.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Syl I don't get hungry for at least five or six hours after I get up and then have something light. Most of my eating is done in the evening.

I can often go between 20 and 24 hours without food, sort of like little mini detoxes without any effort. Laughing

Yeah I'm pretty good at going without food if I need to.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

If you are healthy just eat when you feel like eating.

Diets don't work, not that I have ever been on one, but I think depriving yourself of food would just make you want it more.

I love food....I just don't eat it every few hours.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Diets don't work, not that I have ever been on one, but I think depriving yourself of food would just make you want it more.

Diets do work, it's just that people don't generally stick to them very well. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Diets do work, it's just that people don't generally stick to them very well. Laughing

They work short term if you stick to them, but I have known loads of people who put the weight back on...and even more...as soon as they revert back to their usual eating pattern.

So in that respect....they don't work.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They work short term if you stick to them, but I have known loads of people who put the weight back on...and even more...as soon as they revert back to their usual eating pattern.

Well they will put weight back on if they revert to their usual eating pattern. That's why they got fat in the first place.

They do work, but obviously if you start eating too many calories again, you'll put weight on again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well they will put weight back on if they revert to their usual eating pattern. That's why they got fat in the first place.

They do work, but obviously if you start eating too many calories again, you'll put weight on again.

Ahhh...so it's not a diet but a re education of your eating habits.....that does work.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Yes it's readjusting your thinking and your tastebuds. A lifestyle change come about by a diet.
The only time a diet is successful.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:11 am

eddie wrote:Yes it's readjusting your thinking and your tastebuds. A lifestyle change come about by a diet.
The only time a diet is successful.

I don't envy anyone who constantly diets. Depriving yourself of food makes for misery. Eat chocolate, drink wine or coke, or whatever you want, just do it all sensibly.
If you eat a full box of chocolates, it's not the end of the world. Just don't do it again tomorrow. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:13 am

Very true that is. For every aspect of life.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am

Yep, some things are OK to do every day though.....and luckily they don't make you fat. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:22 am

Syl wrote:Yep, some things are OK to do every day though.....and luckily they don't make you fat. I love you

You sly old Syl. afro
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:36 am

What?

I meant singing and dancing. fiesta
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:40 am

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ahhh...so it's not a diet but a re education of your eating habits.....that does work.

It's a re-education after they've been on the diet. In order to lose the weight, they have to take in less calories than they burn, so they have to go on a diet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:58 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't think diets work long term. I've yo yo'd most of my life. I've been 8 stone and I've been 13 stone. It gets harder as you get older. I think too, that as you get older, you need to consider your face rather than your arse. Nothing worse than a slim bit of stuff turning around and having the wrinkled visage of a 90 year old. Too skinny in later life is usually haggard in the face.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't think diets work long term.    I've yo yo'd most of my life.  I've been 8 stone and I've been 13 stone.   It gets harder as you get older.   I think too, that as you get older, you need to consider your face rather than your arse.   Nothing worse than a slim bit of stuff turning around and having the wrinkled visage of a 90 year old.   Too skinny in later life is usually haggard in the face.

I have friends the same as you HT, they yo yo diet....stick to some torturous regime, feel miserable and deprived for weeks or months,  end up the desired weigh, then as soon as they 'come off' the diet, the weight slowly creeps up again, and they often end up even bigger than before...so it starts all over again.
Its no way to live life imo.

I agree about age and weight....if by the time you have reached middle age and older and you have put on a few pounds (I have for one) so what....life is for living, and enjoying the food you eat is one of lifes pleasures.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next