NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Westminster I saw why deluded fanatics who think they can shut down our country with terror don't have a chance in hell

Go down

In Westminster I saw why deluded fanatics who think they can shut down our country with terror don't have a chance in hell Empty In Westminster I saw why deluded fanatics who think they can shut down our country with terror don't have a chance in hell

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:35 pm

“This is the people’s house, the people’s building, and it should be open to the people and we should not give in to terrorists.”

The statement was made by Congressman Tom DeLay of Texas, the Republican Majority Whip in the House of Representatives, whose own staff had been threatened by a gunman who killed two US Capitol police officers during a rampage in July 1998.

Wednesday was a dreadful day for our own parliament, for the Metropolitan Police and for the families of the victims of the terrorist whose own life ended in a hail of bullets in the shadow of the Queen Elizabeth Tower.
In the atrium of Portcullis House, the modern annexe to the Palace of Westminster, where fig trees grow under a vast glass ceiling and staff and Members buy coffee, enjoy lunch and host meetings with visitors, the drama began during a division in the Commons.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/westminster-saw-deluded-fanatics-think-can-shut-country-terror/

Back to top Go down