NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families

+5
Raggamuffin
Syl
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families Empty London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 am

Crowdfunding campaign now aiming for new target of £20,000 thanks to 'heartwarming' response

London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families Img_6415

A crowdfunding campaign started by a Muslim man who witnessed the Westminster attack has raised more than £17,000 in just a day for victims of the atrocity and their families.

The Muslims United for London page passed the £3,000 mark within an hour of going live and surpassed £10,000 over the next 15 hours as hundreds of people rushed to donate.

Muddassar Ahmed said he started the fund after witnessing the attack, having entered Portcullis House just 10 minutes before terror struck and being barricaded inside for four hours.

“I was shocked to see the injuries and loss of life outside my window,” he wrote.

“I reflected on what it means to be a born-and-bred Londoner and found myself proud of how security and medical services responded, how ordinary passers-by offered first aid, and what our Parliament means to me, an institution that is the oldest of its kind in the world and how, regardless of our critiques of government policies or political parties, remains an institution that reflects how the will of the people can be expressed with civility and dignity.”

He has now raised the fund’s target to £20,000 because of the unexpected “high demand and heartwarming response”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-westminster-attack-Muslims-raise-money-victims-crowdfunding-khalid-masood-isis-terror-a7647196.html?cmpid=facebook-post
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families Empty Re: London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:21 am

Guff....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families Empty Re: London attack: Muslims raise more then £17,000 in 24 hours for victims of Westminster terror and families

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:20 am

How wonderful. A great show of solidarity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Good for them.
I feel sorry for law abiding Muslims in any country when atrocities like this happen in the name of their religion.

I know Irish people were targeted when they opened their mouths in certain places of the UK when the IRA were terrorising, Muslim men dont have to speak, they look the part.

Every time these vile acts are committed it makes the lives of ordinary peace loving men and women harder.

Showing solidarity with the victims and publicly speaking out against the hate is of course the right thing to do.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Guff....

Don't be an idiot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Syl wrote:Good for them.
I feel sorry for law abiding Muslims in any country when atrocities like this happen in the name of their religion.

I know Irish people were targeted when they opened their mouths in certain places of the UK when the IRA were terrorising, Muslim men dont have to speak, they look the part.

Every time these vile acts are committed it makes the lives of ordinary peace loving men and women harder.

Showing solidarity with the victims and publicly speaking out against the hate is of course the right thing to do.  

Its hard not to be angry that it keeps happening, but you are right that many law abiding Muslims are not culpable for these acts. Where in fact, they are by far, suffer the most victims from Islamic terrorism.

I remember to the hate directed at the Irish, during the height of the IRA. When some found out my mother as Irish, I received countless abuse. What they failed to grasp was that also i have lost uncles to the IRA, as both worked for the RUC.

Its great that Muslims are coming forward with money, but to me, they need to be the ones that tackle Islamic extremism and to do this, means challenging Islamic doctrine and the hate spouted against the west. Or the global view wrongly held that this is because of western imperialism or collateral damage to air attacks. That is excusing the hate preached against non-Muslims and the west. This is also a major problem and goes unchallenged. Even many progressive Muslims constantly say, this would not happen due to bombings. That is excusing terrorism. Which is also very insulting considering the west has stepped into save Bosnia, the people of Afghanistan from the Taliban and yet hate more where sadly there has been accidental loss of life through bombings, than the crimes committed by the Taliban. Or mass murder by Assad, Saddam and ISIS are seen as lesser evils than western intervention and help. This has to change and why these views help turn Muslims to terrorism. As blame is directed away from the real reason. Islamic supremacy and hate preached.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm

How can ordinary Muslims counter Islamic extremism? They're probably just ordinary people living their lives. It would be like asking Christians to counter Christian extremism.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:How can ordinary Muslims counter Islamic extremism? They're probably just ordinary people living their lives. It would be like asking Christians to counter Christian extremism.

Well look the other day at for example Sexy's comments to Tommy on bombings, as if to blame for terrorism?

Why does she think this?

Because there is a view widely taught and shared, that the west is at fault for this.

Its excusing the terrorism, as if this is a cause an effect to terrorism.

Its not, for example the Bali bombing was based off Al Qaeda, being pissed at the west for stopping genocide in East Timor, by the Indonesians.

Yes religious people are best placed to counter hate taught within their faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:How can ordinary Muslims counter Islamic extremism? They're probably just ordinary people living their lives. It would be like asking Christians to counter Christian extremism.

Well look the other day at for example Sexy's comments to Tommy on bombings, as if to blame for terrorism?

Why does she think this?

Because there is a view widely taught and shared, that the west is at fault for this.

Its not, for example the Bali bombing was based off Al Qaeda, being pissed at the west for stopping genocide in East Timor, by the Indonesians.

How do you propose they do this? They probably have jobs and busy lives.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Why does she think this?

How do you propose they do this? They probably have jobs and busy lives.

Within the home, at places of worship, through friends and family, where they come to here people speak and defend such extremist views. They challenged them or report them.
In fact Muslims do report other Muslims that they fear are potential terrorists.
So do you propose they sit by and say and do nothing, if they know someone is being indoctrinated with these views or challenge them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Oh, and I can't find any such comments by SM.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm

No problem, I will find it for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:01 pm

I know she has in the past,Though admit I was mistaken, she meant terrorism recently the other day.. In fact, just ask her when she is next online Rags. But the recent comment was even more ridiculous. That the refugee crisis was down to the west helping fight ISIS with bombing their targets. Not ISIS or Assad.

She told Tommy (reference to either the Uk or west) to stop bombing them. After Tommy argued they should stay in their own countries.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20070-holland-reject-the-far-right

This is a very poor belief, where she has ignored the fact Assad and Isis have made 9 million as refugees. The west did not get involved in this conflict until recently with airstrikes. So again this is the problem, blaming the west for what ISIS and Assad have done

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Thorin wrote:I know she has in the past,Though admit I was mistaken, she meant terrorism recently the other day.. In fact, just ask her when she is next online Rags. But the recent comment was even more ridiculous. That the refugee crisis was down to the west helping fight ISIS with bombing their targets. Not ISIS or Assad.

She told Tommy (reference to either the Uk or west) to stop bombing them. After Tommy argued they should stay in their own countries.

This is a very poor belief, where she has ignored the fact Assad and Isis have made 9 million as refugees. The west did not get involved in this conflict until recently with airstrikes. So again this is the problem, blaming the west for what ISIS and Assad have done

Her comment the other day was nothing to do with terrorism, so I don't think we need to pursue this any further.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:06 pm

It's all down to what the Islamists have done!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:I know she has in the past,Though admit I was mistaken, she meant terrorism recently the other day.. In fact, just ask her when she is next online Rags. But the recent comment was even more ridiculous. That the refugee crisis was down to the west helping fight ISIS with bombing their targets. Not ISIS or Assad.

Her comment the other day was nothing to do with terrorism, so I don't think we need to pursue this any further.

Copout, just ask her then.

Then you can say, well, Thorin, you were right.
The fact she blamed Tommy for the bombings as if the Uk was responsible for the refugee crisis, is exactly what the problem constantly is.
Blaming the west.
You just had proof of that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The fact she blamed Tommy for the bombings as if the Uk was responsible for the refugee crisis, is exactly what the problem constantly is.
Blaming the west.

Are you suggesting that refugees are terrorists?

SM didn't mention terrorism - it was a completely different issue.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Blaming the west.

Some terrorists masquerade as refugees.

She has before and i know more so than you, as i have know her for years.
I know she has because I once made the same piss poor arguments as she did and defended her.
That is how I know.
Again you ignore the point, that she blamed bombings from the UK for the refugee crisis.
Why are you so afraid to comment on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know she has because I once made the same piss poor arguments as she did and defended her.
That is how I know.
Again you ignore the point, that she blamed bombings from the UK for the refugee crisis.

Because it's not relevant to what you accused her of in this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is how I know.

Copout again.
If she denies this, which I know she will not, then you can say as you please of me.

Now we have done with that, why not comment on her blaming Tommy and accusing him of the Syrian refugee crisis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Copout again.
If she denies this, which I know she will not, then you can say as you please of me.

Now we have done with that, why not comment on her blaming Tommy and accusing him of the Syrian refugee crisis?

Because it's not relevant to this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Copout again.

It is relevant, when I have shown that there is a problem around views within the Muslim circuit to blame the west did I not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 pm

I totally agree that it shouldn't be the responsibility of an average, law-abiding member of any religion to speak out against the bad things done in the name of their faith -- except at a social level, when circumstances provide the opportunity.

On the other hand, Islam obviously has a real image problem, and it seems that more could be done by Islamic organizations and leaders to denounce terrorism. Not to say that they don't; after any Islamist attack, you can go to practically any Islamic organization's web site and find a statement condemning the attack. But I think they should work on raising the visibility of these condemnations, because they're far too easy for some people to disregard or ignore at the moment.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is relevant, when I have shown that there is a problem around views within the Muslim circuit to blame the west did I not?

It's not relevant at all - it's a different issue. Now stop pestering me about it please, and stay on topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It's not relevant at all - it's a different issue. Now stop pestering me about it please, and stay on topic.

If you respond, then so will I.
If you are so gutless to answer questions, then bow out, if you feel uncomfortable for no reason.

I just proved that a Muslim poster blamed a western nation through Tommy of being the cause through bombing, for the refugee crisis.

Did I not say that Muslims blame the west in my post?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you are so gutless to answer questions, then bow out, if you feel uncomfortable for no reason.

I just proved that a Muslim poster blamed a western nation through Tommy of being the cause through bombing, for the refugee crisis.

Take your time

If you want to discuss it, go and do so in the other thread. This is not about SM or refugees.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Take your time

If you want to discuss it, go and do so in the other thread. This is not about SM or refugees.

Its about some Muslims blaming the west

As I stated

So its very much about refugees and sexy's views on this

I am not going anywhere hun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As I stated

So go and discuss it on the relevant thread instead of disrupting this one. You already accused SM of something she didn't do - don't make it worse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

As I stated

So go and discuss it on the relevant thread instead of disrupting this one. You already accused SM of something she didn't do - don't make it worse.

If you think I am disrupting, then report me.
You know I am not and you are making poor excuses.

Did I prove that some Muslims with an example blame the west?

Did she blame Tommy, through the view he represents the UK with bombing oif Syria, to the reason and cause of the Syrian crisis

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did she blame Tommy, through the view he represents the UK with bombing oif Syria, to the reason and cause of the Syrian crisis

Yes

Listen up, and listen good. I'm not going to discuss SM with you. She's not here to defend herself, and I'm not going to encourage to go on the rampage against her. Got it? Good.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes

Listen up, and listen good. I'm not going to discuss SM with you. She's not here to defend herself, and I'm not going to encourage to go on the rampage against her. Got it? Good.

So then why are you for countless posts answering me?

This is not a rampage against her, but using her as evidence to an issue held by Muslims.

She blamed refugees from Syria to Bombings by Tommy, ie the UK.

Is that not blaming the west wrongly?

Yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Good for them.

Its hard not to be angry that it keeps happening, but you are right that many law abiding Muslims are not culpable for these acts. Where in fact, they are by far, suffer the most victims from Islamic terrorism.

I remember to the hate directed at the Irish, during the height of the IRA. When some found out my mother as Irish, I received countless abuse. What they failed to grasp was that also i have lost uncles to the IRA, as both worked for the RUC.

Its great that Muslims are coming forward with money, but to me, they need to be the ones that tackle Islamic extremism and to do this, means challenging Islamic doctrine and the hate spouted against the west. Or the global view wrongly held that this is because of western imperialism or collateral damage to air attacks. That is excusing the hate preached against non-Muslims and the west. This is also a major problem and goes unchallenged. Even many progressive Muslims constantly say, this would not happen due to bombings. That is excusing terrorism. Which is also very insulting considering the west has stepped into save Bosnia, the people of Afghanistan from the Taliban and yet hate more where sadly there has been accidental loss of life through bombings, than the crimes committed by the Taliban. Or mass murder by Assad, Saddam and ISIS are seen as lesser evils than western intervention and help. This has to change and why these views help turn Muslims to terrorism. As blame is directed away from the real reason. Islamic supremacy and hate preached.

Of course people are angry, and fearful, and I can understand why some are suspicious of Muslims in general.
Its human nature when men who have the same look, darker skinned, bearded, obviously Asian are in our midst....they look and sound like the people who are carrying out the terrorism.
Like I said, Irish people, when the IRA were active , were often treated with suspicion, as you yourself found Thor, I knew some Irish people myself who said they were almost afraid to speak in public because of the reactions they got off strangers....and thats sad.

Like you said you lost family members when the IRA were attacking, many Muslim people are being killed by the Muslim extremist, they dont care who they are killing, its all indiscrimate to them...tha'ts what hatred does to people.

The best way they can fight this is by speaking out...some do, not enough, the young man who shouted "You aint no Muslim bruv" did more in those 5 words than many Elders ever do.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Of course people are angry, and fearful, and I can understand why some are suspicious of Muslims in general.
Its human nature when men who have the same look, darker skinned, bearded, obviously Asian are in our midst....they look and sound like the people who are carrying out the terrorism.
Like I said, Irish people, when the IRA were active , were often treated with suspicion, as you yourself found Thor, I knew some Irish people myself who said they were almost afraid to speak in public because of the reactions they got off strangers....and thats sad.

Like you said you lost family members when the IRA were attacking, many Muslim people are being killed by the Muslim extremist, they dont care who they are killing, its all indiscrimate to them...tha'ts what hatred does to people.

The best way they can fight this is by speaking out...some do, not enough, the young man who shouted "You aint no Muslim bruv" did more in those 5 words than many Elders ever do.

Did he?

What did he really achieve by saying "you are not Muslim bruv"?

Nothing, when none of us have the right to say who is religious or not

What he should of said is you is that you show disgrace to islam.

None of have the right to claim who is or not a follower of a religion

So how did he in those 5 words stop this attack?

He never did.

If he had of spoken out on he hate promoted against the west as blame, that would have been a start

If he had of looked to cast the west helping Muslims in Bosnia and Afghanistan and not more evil than the taliban to them. That would have been a start.

Ho is casting someone not as they are helpful?

As I guarantee you, those that supported the attacker, saw them as very much Muslim?

I agree its wrong to hold Muslims with suspicion, but I also think its wrong. There is a mandate to hate the west, when they help Muslim nations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Did he?

He never did.

If he had of spoken out on he hate promoted against the west as blame, that would have been a start

If he had of looked to cast the west helping Muslims in Bosnia and Afghanistan and not more evil than the taliban to them. That would have been a start.

As I guarantee you, those that supported the attacker, saw them as very much Muslim?

I agree its wrong to hold Muslims with suspicion, but I also think its wrong. There is a mandate to hate the west, when they help Muslim nations.

I believe he did help, his remark wasn't rehearsed, it was a gut reaction from a member of the public who bravely spoke out when he saw someone commit a violent attack in the name of their religion.

His point was violence and extremism has nothing to do with any religion.

Maybe people who connect the two listened to what he said and realised he was dead right.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Did he?

He never did.

I believe he did help, his remark wasn't rehearsed, it was a gut reaction from a member of the public who bravely spoke out when he saw someone commit a violent attack in the name of their religion.

His point was violence and extremism has nothing to do with any religion.

Maybe people who connect the two listened to what he said and realised he was dead right.

How did it help Syl?

Has it stopped Muslims blaming the west?

No

When Muslims, like some progressives do, stand up and challenge hate taught. Then these are the people you should be praising. The real unsung heroes.

His point is that some people do not believe that religion has nothing to do with violence.

He would be wrong.

For example, why in the bible for example is he genocide of the first born of Egypt celebrated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Well it has helped by pointing out that Muslims dont attack or kill indiscriminately.

He wasnt even a Muslim himself, which makes his words even more powerful imo.

If he can see that violent acts of terrorism have nothing to do religion, so should others.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Syl wrote:Well it has helped by pointing out that Muslims dont attack or kill  indiscriminately.

If he can see that violent acts of terrorism have nothing to do religion, so should others.

1)  Has it? How?

Muslims who are fundamentalists kill indiscriminately

2) He was a Muslim, as he claimed to be.#

3) So why do people commit violent acts in the name of religion Syl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Well it has helped by pointing out that Muslims dont attack or kill  indiscriminately.

1)  Has it? How?

The man who said 'You aint no Muslim Bruv' wasn't a Muslim. He was just a member of the public who spoke out.

People commit violent acts in the name of religion use their faith as an excuse, something to cover their hatred with, and probably because somewhere down the line they have been brainwashed or radicalized by others of the same mindset.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Every single Muslim I know has condemned the attack and every single other attack!

Ffs it's just as bad for us as it is for you. In fact its even worse.

These terrorists don't avoid killing Muslims in their attacks so we are just as vulnerable.

I'm sick to death of my religion being used by these bastards

#youaintnomuslimbruv

Is very apt indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1)  Has it? How?

The man who said 'You aint no Muslim Bruv' wasn't a Muslim. He was just a member of the public who spoke out.

People commit violent acts in the name of religion use their faith as an excuse, something to cover their hatred with, and probably because somewhere down the line they have been brainwashed or radicalized by others of the same mindset.

So he was not Muslim.

What did that achieve for Muslims Syl?

The problem is within religion they teach hate.

Its gone on for 2000 years

Th problem is hate taught.

So why did sexy as a Muslim blame the Syrian refugee crisis on Tommy?

And not on the real cause of ISIS and Assad?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:49 pm

2000 years ffs lololol

If that was the case there would be terrorist attacks since then

thats not the case though is it!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm

FYI my religion is perfect but the followers aren't.

There is the difference.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:2000 years ffs lololol

If that was the case there would be terrorist attacks since then

thats not the case though is it!

There was

Ever heard of the assassins?

Or the Iscariots?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:FYI my religion is perfect but the followers aren't.

There is the difference.

PMSL

If it was perfect, why then some Muslims commit violence|?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:FYI my religion is perfect but the followers aren't.

There is the difference.

PMSL

READ AND THEN RE READ WHAT I POSTED!

That's the problem with you
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

PMSL

I said religious violence has gone on for 2000 years

You disputed this

I rubbished your claim

Doi you know who were the first terrorists.]Its written in Islamic doctrine by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You disputed this

I rubbished your claim

Doi you know who were the first terrorists.]Its written in Islamic doctrine by the way

You pathetically said that why do some Muslim commit violence!

I said my religion is perfect the followers aren't.

This is like saying whydo some white patents rape and kill their own children?

Because they are fucking nut cases
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You disputed this

I rubbished your claim

So there is a problem with your religion

If it was perfect, how could people fail at following?

That means its flawed

Some white people kill their children because they are fucked up

The quran however gives an excuse with martyrdom to commit violence

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That means its flawed

No the Quran doesn't!

If the Quran did the Muslims around the world including scholars and Imams wouldn't be CONDEMNING attacks!

It's really simple

People are fucked up
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That means its flawed

No the Quran doesn't!

If the Quran did the Muslims around the world including scholars and Imams wouldn't be CONDEMNING attacks!

It's really simple

People are fucked up

So if it as perfect, how is it that no Muslim can agree?

It is simple, only an idiot would write a book, where for 1400 years people would fight over it and still not agree.

You are right, people are fucked up for following bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next