NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRA - Martin McGuiness dies

+10
Miffs2
The Devil, You Know
JulesV
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
magica
HoratioTarr
Andy
Syl
nicko
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

IRA - Martin McGuiness dies  - Page 3 Empty IRA - Martin McGuiness dies

Post by nicko Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Martin Mc Guinness died this morning,    he was responsible for countless murders in Ireland.  BBC reporting it like he was fcucking Royalty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-northern-ireland-39184255

Last edited by eddie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to amend title and add news link)
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

IRA - Martin McGuiness dies  - Page 3 Empty Re: IRA - Martin McGuiness dies

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:Why do you think what people think is my opinion?
I don't really give too shits what 2 equally wrong groups of hill shepherd do to each other at the arse end of the world.
As long as the dumb geranium don't try and export their hate here why should i care?

LOL England Never gave anyone freedom with out a fight there were rebellions in Australia before we were granted self rule. that is just reality. England had promised the Irish (all of it) self rule before world war 1 but postponed due to the war and then reneged due to the 'Easter rising' of 1914.... If England didn't renege on the promise none of the later would have happened. since there would have been no need for violence If the English had given the Irish self rule in the few years after Australia was granted it (1901).

Plus pretty fucked up for the Irish a peoples, recognized since the roman era as a distinct peoples and was not allowed to rule it's self even though the bastard convict nation not even 150 years old was granted the right (even if the English treated it like a privilege)

So you dont care and just am spouting hate and demeaning people classing them as uncivilized.

Wow, you just made yourself as culpable to being what you class as a hill shepherd.

So again, how can you justify violence, when there is always other avenues and options as there is with Northern Ireland?

The Irish do have self rule and the Northern Irish at present wish to remain British.

Until, that changes people have to respect that or move.

You cannot force change thrugh violence

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 am

I don't really give too shits what 2 equally wrong groups of hill shepherd do to each other at the arse end of the world.
As long as the dumb geranium don't try and export their hate here why should i care?

LOL England Never gave anyone freedom with out a fight there were rebellions in Australia before we were granted self rule. that is just reality. England had promised the Irish (all of it) self rule before world war 1 but postponed due to the war and then reneged due to the 'Easter rising' of 1914.... If England didn't renege on the promise none of the later would have happened. since there would have been no need for violence If the English had given the Irish self rule in the few years after Australia was granted it (1901).

Plus pretty fucked up for the Irish a peoples, recognized since the roman era as a distinct peoples and was not allowed to rule it's self even though the bastard convict nation not even 150 years old was granted the right (even if the English treated it like a privilege)

Then why are you posting about it? People in the UK didn't have a choice because the IRA exported their hate, violence, and murderous ways to the mainland, so of course Brits are going to discuss it. If you don't care either way, you shouldn't be in this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:58 am

Thorin wrote:

So you dont care and just am spouting hate and demeaning people classing them as uncivilized.

Wow, you just made yourself as culpable to being what you class as a hill shepherd.

So again, how can you justify violence, when there is always other avenues and options as there is with Northern Ireland?

The Irish do have self rule and the Northern Irish at present wish to remain British.

You are just speaking words that although sound good on paper are decisively untrue in the history of peoples oppressed by the British
Change was only achieved through Violence for the USA and Ireland
And there was violence for Australia to achieve it too (given it was the threat of greater violence that gave us freedom)

AND No! 'self rule' was being allowed our own parliaments but remaining under the Commonwealth, This was Denied the Irish until they Used Violence to obtain freedom.
http://cdaworldhistory.wikidot.com/self-rule-for-british-colonies
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You are just speaking words that although sound good on paper are decisively untrue in the history of peoples oppressed by the British
Change was only achieved through Violence for the USA and Ireland
And there was violence for Australia to achieve it too (given it was the threat of greater violence that gave us freedom)

AND No! 'self rule' was being allowed our own parliaments but remaining under the Commonwealth, This was Denied the Irish until they Used Violence to obtain freedom.
http://cdaworldhistory.wikidot.com/self-rule-for-british-colonies

You are talking about the past, when this is the present.
So change was not brought about through non violent means as it was in the UK?
How about the end of slavery?
It was brought about through voting.
How about women gaining the vote?
Was it brought about by violence?
No.
So your claim that violence is needed to bring about change is flawed and utterly wrong, espcially, when there other avenues and ways to bring about that change.

This is not France under occupation by the Nazis, with no hope of change. This is Northern Ireland, where people hae a right to decide if or not they wish to be British or part of the UK.

There is then zero reason or justification then for violence

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Then why are you posting about it? People in the UK didn't have a choice because the IRA exported their hate, violence, and murderous ways to the mainland, so of course Brits are going to discuss it. If you don't care either way, you shouldn't be in this thread.

Cause FACTS don't give a shit about your feeling and Bullshit propaganda where England has no fault to bare.

I just pointed out how most of the world feels about the situation (that England is partly to blame for reneging on early agreements to stop the oppression of Ireland) And you 2 start with your bullshit propaganda that pretends England is never at fault
And you have even gone as far as to Suggest People should be grateful!!!! which shows how fucked up the level of propaganda is in England regarding world history
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:05 am

@thorin
Well women voting was because your colonies where doing it so it became and embarrassment.

And do you not think those early fighters for suffrage didn't not suffer violence?

And all those are internal NOT gaining Freedom from the evil empire

Last edited by veya_victaous on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Cause FACTS don't give a shit about your feeling and Bullshit propaganda where England has no fault to bare.

I just pointed out how most of the world feels about the situation (that England is partly to blame for reneging on early agreements to stop the oppression of Ireland)  And you 2 start with your bullshit propaganda that pretends England is never at fault
And you have even gone as far as to Suggest People should be grateful!!!! which shows how fucked up the level of propaganda is in England regarding world history

So you are proving you are just wanting to be hateful, by not giving a shit.

Tell that to the victims families of the IRA violence, which includes mine and the victims families of the provo violence

Nobody is to blame for people engaging in violent acts, other than those who commit this violent acts.

Those that commit them, fail to respect the rights and self determinations of people. They wish to force onto them, their own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:@thorin
Well women voting was because your colonies where doing it so it became and embarrassment.

And do you not think those early fighters for suffrage didn't not suffer violence?  

So you agree then your argument on violence needed for change was utterly ignorant and wrong then?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 am

No Cause Like the line I added
IT WAS needed many times
When the English though they owned another.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:No Cause Like the line I added
IT WAS needed many times
When the English though they owned another.

So you thinks its acceptable to murder people based off no crimes they have done, but by crimes committed by people long dead.

Wow

You just made yourself look a complete idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:09 am

So by Veya's view, it would be acceptable and for decades to come for Jews to murder Germans, based off the holocaust.

Is that what you are claiming?

Or how about the many nations that suffered under the Japanese in WW2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I just pointed out how most of the world feels about the situation (that England is partly to blame for reneging on early agreements to stop the oppression of Ireland)  And you 2 start with your bullshit propaganda that pretends England is never at fault

How were the English/British victims of the IRA murders at fault? You appear to be blaming them for their own deaths.

It's hardly propaganda to object to terrorists blowing people up. I suppose you think that the horses they killed at Hyde Park were to blame as well. Why should I care what the rest of the world feels about it? They weren't here getting blown up by terrorists were they?

I knew it wouldn't be long before you appeared on this thread with your IRA-sympathising bullshit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Sorry to say vera, but I slotted 3 of your "hero's" when I was over there.

Chuckle.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3