NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.

4 posters

Go down

the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.  Empty the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:15 pm

https://order-order.com/2017/03/11/owen-driven-off-twitter-left-wing-haters/

oh the irony
chortle.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.  Empty Re: the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:50 am

Yes they have an agenda to shut everyone up and only have their views heard .

Back to top Go down

the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.  Empty Re: the evil vile illiberal left drive ickle owen jones off twitter.

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:29 am

“I’m just wasting my life. I wouldn’t choose to walk every day into a room full of total strangers screaming mindless abuse and making up what I think and what my motives are, but in a sense that’s what I’m currently doing.”

A fair point. Some people love all that social media, but Twitter can be like going into a room and having abuse hurled at you. Facebook can be the same, but that's more like going into a room and hearing random people say how fabulous their lives are. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:13 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Yes they have an agenda to shut everyone up and only have their views heard .

Who, specifically, is 'they'?

As for Owen. It is a shame. But wankers plague both sides of the political spectrum.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Yes they have an agenda to shut everyone up and only have their views heard .

Yet, I've only heard that from you:

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just need to shut up and let people do their job.

Again, there's this element of conservative projection (of themselves) onto the other side.  Conservatives lie; ergo they shout: Everyone lies!  Conservatives want to shut up criticism of themselves; ergo they shout: Everyone wants to shut up criticism!  

With conservatives, inevitably there is the crime, and then there is the cover-up.  Shut up! becomes the other side wants everyone to shut up.  Projection of your own sins across the aisle.  The inspiration comes from the self, because it is the self one sees (and fears) in another.

There's another view.  Only conservatives have a need to cover something up.  It's all inside them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
“I’m just wasting my life. I wouldn’t choose to walk every day into a room full of total strangers screaming mindless abuse and making up what I think and what my motives are, but in a sense that’s what I’m currently doing.”

A fair point. Some people love all that social media, but Twitter can be like going into a room and having abuse hurled at you. Facebook can be the same, but that's more like going into a room and hearing random people say how fabulous their lives are. Laughing
the point here is that he has been driven off twitter by the far left momentum thugs who now see him as some sort of traitor, the very people who he was supporting. Most people who have dared question ickle owen from a non labour standpoint have been long blocked by him.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Phil Shiner wrote:

Yet, I've only heard that from you:

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just need to shut up and let people do their job.

Again, there's this element of conservative projection (of themselves) onto the other side.  Conservatives lie; ergo they shout: Everyone lies!  Conservatives want to shut up criticism of themselves; ergo they shout: Everyone wants to shut up criticism!  

With conservatives, inevitably there is the crime, and then there is the cover-up.  Shut up! becomes the other side wants everyone to shut up.  Projection of your own sins across the aisle.  The inspiration comes from the self, because it is the self one sees (and fears) in another.

There's another view.  Only conservatives have a need to cover something up.  It's all inside them.
but it was the left who drove him out in this instance, and he is just as, if not more, illiberal as you.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down