NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling

+3
eddie
Syl
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling Empty Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:18 pm

First up, Ben Takes on Eddie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHusgJoYcoA

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5790/Cutest-Wrestling-Match-Ever-Dad-s-Yelling-To-Tackle-Her-But-He-s-Got-A-Different-Plan

The father advises his son to get on top of her...  Shocked

I love it when the little girl holds both up arms, as if to say, WTF?
So funny.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling Empty Re: Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:26 pm

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling Empty Re: Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling

Post by Syl Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:27 pm

AWW...I think he when he grows up he will be a lover not a fighter. Laughing

A serious side to this though our son used to go to a karate club, we went along to a competition once and some of the parents put real pressure on their kids to win.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Syl wrote:AWW...I think he when he grows up he will be a lover not a fighter. Laughing

A serious side to this though our son used to go to a karate club, we went along to a competition once and some of the parents put real pressure on their kids to win.

Maybe he thought it was kiss chase they were playing??   Laughing

Yeah, some parents do go over board with their children at sports.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:AWW...I think he when he grows up he will be a lover not a fighter. Laughing

Yes, I don't think he quite understood the rules, bless him. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes, I don't think he quite understood the rules, bless him. x

Maybe his father has picked the wrong sport?

Clearing something like long distance running

x

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

One thing we can beat the Yanks and Aussies at is dwarf tossing....Britain actually holds the world record. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

One thing we can beat the Yanks and Aussies at is dwarf tossing....Britain actually holds the world record. Laughing

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Did you read the recent news that came out about how wayward the little Munchkins was when they worked on the film 'The wizard of Oz'....they even groped Judy Garland, who was only 16 at the time....poor girl.

Newsfix Decides To Settle Disputes Through Wrestling Judy-garland-and-the-munchkins-wizard-of-oz-8x10-photo-012-8a6efa0309947afc03a1f12b0501c6cb

I worked in town many years ago when Snow White and the seven dwarfs was on at the local theatre. The cast would often come into the club I was working in, they all had stunning tall girlfriends....and they certainly liked to party. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Thorin wrote:First up, Ben Takes on Eddie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHusgJoYcoA

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5790/Cutest-Wrestling-Match-Ever-Dad-s-Yelling-To-Tackle-Her-But-He-s-Got-A-Different-Plan

The father advises his son to get on top of her...  Shocked

I love it when the little girl holds both up arms, as if to say, WTF?
So funny

lol!

I kicked Ben's arse. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I always thought that this was Australia's national sport......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

nope down here you'd be in trouble for even saying it..
we are very PC even if we swear constantly Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

nah Fred, you got it wrong.....they are just a bunch of tossers Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:22 pm

What do you call a house party full of midgets...?

It's just a little get together!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:56 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

nah Fred, you got it wrong.....they are just a bunch of tossers Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

says the 'man' scared of foxes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down