NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here?

5 posters

Go down

Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here? Empty Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here?

Post by enzomendicino Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 pm

First off hello everyone it has been a while :D thanks for the invite

I was thinking about starting a thread in forums results of each show / ppv with all 3 promotions and people can rant lol. and doing a weekly "enzo's top 10 power rankings" let me know if interested .. obviously i wont start a new thread each week ... just continue same thread :D if enough people are interested

enzomendicino
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here? Empty Not a fan

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

But I did like the movie "The Wrestler" quite a lot. bounce
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here? Empty Re: Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here?

Post by JohnEAngel Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:47 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:But I did like the movie "The Wrestler" quite a lot. bounce

i bet some of your best friends are wrestlers. Mad

i used to watch rassling in the last 80s and 90s. it was so popular then there used to be a Saturday Night Main Event. Macho Man, Million Dollar Man, Jake the Snake, Honky Tonk Man. ill watch it if i happen to be a passing a television and it's on. main reason i don't now is i stopped watching TV over two years ago. Sad

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here? Empty Re: Any Wrestling (WWE / ROH / TNA) Fans here?

Post by Lurker Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 am

I used to like fake 'rasslin' when I was a teenager. We had it on TV in the 60's. I went to the local TV station to watch it live. I went to our municipal auditorium to see it once. Then I found out it wasn't real and just entertainment. I haven't watched it since, except for channel changing through it once in awhile. I have no problem with anybody liking it. It's very popular, but it's not for me.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 am

i am, watched wwe since 85 , watch tna on occassion, trying to get into roh more.

goto a couple local shows a month around here in illinois

and also being fake is different than scripted, they might know the outcome before hand but they bust their asses in that ring and get hurt like any sport
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:15 pm

I realize that it is a physical 'sport' and people do get injured, but it is 'entertainment' more than it is 'sport.' I was really a big fan when I was a teenager. The 'wrestlers' would pick a name and a theme that they thought would be either most popular to the fans or that the fans would hate the most. So, good guy and villain are born and you have a 'wrestling' match.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 pm

i wasnt trying to fight ya at Wrestlemania lol just stating for anyone

and yes you're right but there are still many of them types of gimmicks out there tho as its back to PG
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 pm

I can see how you could enjoy it like most any comic book, movie, etc. You know the good guy's usually going to win, but it can be fun to see how it happens.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:08 pm

its more fun watching the bad guys win tho lol thats the problem there is no balance anymore

plus bad guys are nice backstage
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down