NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit

+6
Syl
Original Quill
JulesV
The Devil, You Know
Andy
eddie
10 posters

Go down

Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit Empty Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit

Post by eddie Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:42 pm

A WOMAN who keeps voting for Conservative governments cannot understand why her local services are terrible.

Donna Sheridan has so far been unable to make a connection between public services being dreadful and those services being run by politicians who do not really agree with the idea of public services.

Sheridan said: “When I went to A&E it took six hours for a doctor to see me and she looked totally stressed. They should employ ones who can work quicker and handle a bit of pressure.

“The buses are always late and really expensive now. It’s the fault of the drivers because the private bus companies all have brilliant names like Fastrak and Arrivo.

“I was disappointed when they closed our library, but the librarians should have focused on making a profit instead of sponging off the state.”

She added: “I doubt the Tories are to blame because Theresa May is like a headmistress and Jeremy Hunt always looks very smart. I don’t really follow the news.

“In fact, I wouldn’t mind if there was no NHS and everyone died when they got ill, just as long as the government hassles people I don’t like.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/woman-who-keeps-voting-tory-cant-work-out-why-public-services-are-shit-20170222122582

Laughing made me chuckle
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit Empty Re: Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit

Post by Andy Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:57 pm

The worry is there is always a grain of truth in the Daily Mash.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit Empty Re: Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The worry is therecis always a geain of truth in the Saily Mash.

In Copeland voters were given a choice. "Vote for Jeremy Corbyn or your hospital will close and you will die". They preferred death.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

on a more serious note, I think labour have banged that drum for far too long and people have seen well and truly through it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 pm

eddie wrote:

A WOMAN who keeps voting for Conservative governments cannot understand why her local services are terrible.

Donna Sheridan has so far been unable to make a connection between public services being dreadful and those services being run by politicians who do not really agree with the idea of public services.

Sheridan said: “When I went to A&E it took six hours for a doctor to see me and she looked totally stressed. They should employ ones who can work quicker and handle a bit of pressure.

“The buses are always late and really expensive now. It’s the fault of the drivers because the private bus companies all have brilliant names like Fastrak and Arrivo.

“I was disappointed when they closed our library, but the librarians should have focused on making a profit instead of sponging off the state.”

She added: “I doubt the Tories are to blame because Theresa May is like a headmistress and Jeremy Hunt always looks very smart. I don’t really follow the news.

“In fact, I wouldn’t mind if there was no NHS and everyone died when they got ill, just as long as the government hassles people I don’t like.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/woman-who-keeps-voting-tory-cant-work-out-why-public-services-are-shit-20170222122582

Laughing  made me chuckle

Brilliant!! Thanks for this, Eddie. Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit 3489511464 Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit 3489511464 Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit 3489511464

Bless. Hope no one bursts her bubble.

That would be akin to telling a group of tots q-ing in a  grotto that santa doesn't exist.
Life would be a poorer, duller place without  mysteries & magic. fiesta

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Donna Sheridan wrote:“In fact, I wouldn’t mind if there was no NHS and everyone died when they got ill, just as long as the government hassles people I don’t like.”

I love the way she ends up with a 'reward/punishment' metaphor. Here she is talking about a nurturant mission (the NHS) and she twists the discussion to one of vindictiveness.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

When we have all sniggered at her stupidity, think on this.

Women like her vote, sit on juries, bring up children, get elected to school councils etc.... Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:When we have all sniggered at her stupidity, think on this.

Women like her vote, sit on juries, bring up children, get elected to school councils etc.... Rolling Eyes

I know. I despair. Sometimes I wonder if there shouldn't be a qualifying test to vote.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I know.  I despair.  Sometimes I wonder if there shouldn't be a qualifying test to vote.

And to breed, and to sit on juries or councils.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Bus service contracts were hugely handed out under Labour... and if you go to A&E with a serious/emergency condition then you will be seen and treated very quickly...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:.. and if you go to A&E with a serious/emergency condition then you will be seen and treated very quickly...
You are effing kidding, aren't you? Waiting times in A&E are the longest in the history of the NHS.

Proof.

http://www.qualitywatch.org.uk/indicator/ae-waiting-times#
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Donna Sheridan wrote:“In fact, I wouldn’t mind if there was no NHS and everyone died when they got ill, just as long as the government hassles people I don’t like.”

I love the way she ends up with a 'reward/punishment' metaphor.  Here she is talking about a nurturant mission (the NHS) and she twists the discussion to one of vindictiveness.  
you perhaps need to read a little more about the daily mashup.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:50 pm

so now the daily mashup is being accepted as real news. No doubt the mirror or the grauniad will run with it.

It's parody for those that dont know
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:.. and if you go to A&E with a serious/emergency condition then you will be seen and treated very quickly...
You are effing kidding, aren't you? Waiting times in A&E are the longest in the history of the NHS.

Proof.

I seem to remember that during labours years waiting times were regularly fiddled so the easy cases got dealt with quickly rather than deal with the more serious ones in order to keep to the artificial waiting times.

yes you have to wait in a& e to be seen. Perhaps if more GP's worked a decent amount of hours then people would not go to A&E at the drop of a hat. Remind us who gave GP's more money for working less hours?

The NHS will never have enough money, it is a victim of its own success. Everyone in the country could be taxed 150% and the NHS would still be asking for more. whilst we are the worlds health service and trivial and frivolous procedures are allowed to be done on the NHS, money will continue to be wasted by the billions.

there certainly should be no vanity surgery available on the NHS, nor should there be fertility treatments available on the NHS. chances are if you cant afford the treatment, you probably cant afford the kids either.

The NHS should be there for emergency's and life saving surgery's.

I haven't been in an NHS hospital since 1970 when I was involved in a road traffic accident that ended up with my kneecap sticking out of my leg. I was 13 and was left on a trolly for several hours before having my leg stitched back up, so waiting is not a new phenomenon that has just appeared since 2010 or 2015.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Angry Andy wrote:

Proof.

No, he's right. I was admitted with a head injury some years ago, fell off a horse and knocked myself out. I was given priority and was seen straight away. It's called Triage. We have a thing here in the UK called 111. You dial up and are given an appointment in A and E. You're seen within 20 mins. I've used it a few times and it's great.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Proof.

No, he's right.   I was admitted with a head injury some years ago, fell off a horse and knocked myself out.  I was given priority and was seen straight away.  It's called Triage.  We have a thing here in the UK called 111.  You dial up and are given an appointment in A and E. You're seen within 20 mins.   I've used it a few times and it's great.  

That is complete rubbish

All NHS 111 will do, will assess you over the phone through a call triage, and if they cannot rule out complications, like being sick after a head injury. They will advise you attend A&E within an hour for example. They will arrange an ambulance if you cannot have someone drive you safetly to the hospital
It does not give you an appointment at A&E, it  requires you to be triggered at A&E

I work for NHS 111

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No, he's right.   I was admitted with a head injury some years ago, fell off a horse and knocked myself out.  I was given priority and was seen straight away.  It's called Triage.  We have a thing here in the UK called 111.  You dial up and are given an appointment in A and E. You're seen within 20 mins.   I've used it a few times and it's great.  

That is complete rubbish

All NHS 111 will do, will assess you over the phone through a call triage, and if they cannot rule out complications, like being sick after a head injury. They will advise you attend A&E within an hour for example. They will arrange an ambulance if you cannot have someone drive you safetly to the hospital
It does not give you an appointment at A&E, it  requires you to be triggered at A&E

I work for NHS 111

Well, I've had several appointments. When I ring up, they've given me appointments as per the NHS guidelines below. You work for the NHS 111? Thank God, I wasn't given you to book me in!!

The NHS 111 service is staffed by a team of fully trained advisers, supported by experienced nurses and paramedics. They will ask you questions to assess your symptoms, then give you the healthcare advice you need or direct you to the local service that can help you best. That could be A&E, an out-of-hours doctor, an urgent care centre or a walk-in centre, a community nurse, an emergency dentist or a late-opening chemist.
Where possible, the NHS 111 team will book you an appointment or transfer you directly to the people you need to speak to.

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/Emergencyandurgentcareservices/Pages/NHS-111.aspx
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is complete rubbish

I work for NHS 111

Well, I've had several appointments.  When I ring up, they've given me appointments as per the NHS guidelines below.   You work for the NHS 111?  Thank God, I wasn't given you to book me in!!

The NHS 111 service is staffed by a team of fully trained advisers, supported by experienced nurses and paramedics. They will ask you questions to assess your symptoms, then give you the healthcare advice you need or direct you  to the local service that can help you best. That could be A&E, an out-of-hours doctor, an urgent care centre or a walk-in centre, a community nurse, an emergency dentist or a late-opening chemist.
Where possible, the NHS 111 team will book you an appointment or transfer you directly to the people you need to speak to.

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/Emergencyandurgentcareservices/Pages/NHS-111.aspx

They may well give you an appointment with an Out Of Hours doctor, but not A&E.
It does not even claim A&E above with an appointment lol
Often people mistake being advised to attend A&E within the hour as to that means them being seen within the hour. It does not. As seen above it does not even back your claim. It states where possible
In no A&E department can you book an appointment with NHS 111
They can with a OOH Doctor or Nurse practitioner, but that is it.

So tell me exactly about the injury you sustain. Did they give you an appointment, or advise you to attend A&E within the hour based on you being knocked out?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:07 am

I tell you what Horatio
Dial 111 now, and ask them if they can book you an appointment with A&E
Then you can come back and eat humble pie

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

so now the daily mashup is being accepted as real news. No doubt the mirror or the grauniad will run with it.

She may be spoof, but do you think there are no women (and men) with the same mindset?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 am

Go to A&E with a minor cut or potential broken finger etc and you will be there quite a long time...

Go there with a heavy cold or flu and you will be waiting hours...

Go there with chest pains/heart palpitations and you will be whisked into a room having ECG monitoring readings being done within minutes!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 am

Thorin wrote:I tell you what Horatio
Dial 111 now, and ask them if they can book you an appointment with A&E
Then you can come back and eat humble pie

Laughing

Horatio
This is where you prove to me, you can eat humble pie and I will gladly respect you.

You know I am right and I am not a Health adviser for 111, but work for NHS 111

I will not mock you for being wrong after this, only that you should listen to people who may know more than you on certain things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Go to A&E with a minor cut or potential broken finger etc and you will be there quite a long time...

Go there with chest pains/heart palpitations and you will be whisked into a room having ECG monitoring readings being done within minutes!!!

Well you would be very dumb to go to A&E with a minor cut or potential broken finger.

Most people would be directed to a minor injuries unit

With a cold or flu, you would never be directed to A&E

Not only would you pass on your flu or cold, which is then highly dangerous to those with conditions with low immunity. Like cancer sufferers under treatment. They can die from a cold, because their immune system is weakened. Hence anyone turning up at A&E with a cold that is clearly not life threatening endangers people.

Of course you will be whisked in with life threatening symptoms. That is what A&E is for, accident and emergency.

Is a cold an emergency?
Or is sustained Palpitations an emergency?
Do you understand what is first attempted to be ruled out on health issues on 999 and 111?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:34 am

What a Face

One obvious downside to living in any reasonable democracy,  is that totally clueless and self-centred dipsticks like Ms. Sheridan are even allowed to vote in the first place...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:30 am

That's what I thought. This is a fictitious story, yes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:32 am

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Go to A&E with a minor cut or potential broken finger etc and you will be there quite a long time...

Well you would be very dumb to go to A&E with a minor cut or potential broken finger.

Not only would you pass on your flu or cold, which is then highly dangerous to those with conditions with low immunity. Like cancer sufferers under treatment. They can die from a cold, because their immune system is weakened. Hence anyone turning up at A&E with a cold that is clearly not life threatening endangers people.

Of course you will be whisked in with life threatening symptoms. That is what A&E is for, accident and emergency.

Is a cold an emergency?
Do you understand what is first attempted to be ruled out on health issues on 999 and 111?

People aren't directed to A&E, they just turn up there. Then they have to be seen to establish if they need emergency treatment or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is a cold an emergency?

People aren't directed to A&E, they just turn up there. Then they have to be seen to establish if they need emergency treatment or not.

Yes they are directed to A&E with either a 4 hour or 1 hour time frame to attend after being triage by NHS 111

NHS 111 does not diagnose, but tries to rule out possible medical problems.

Even if the patient is unsure on questions, the system, is based on the balance of risk

Though it has flaws

For example it asks a patient if they have been sick within the last seven days of a head injury

If the answer is yes to this question, they are directed to attend A&E within the hour and that someone must drive them there. This question also comes up if you triage the patient under vomiting and not just a penetrating or non-trauma head injury. Though in most cases the vomiting has nothing to do with the head injury

So the system has flaws and ends up sending too many people to A&E

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:54 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes they are directed to A&E with either a 4 hour or 1 hour time frame to attend after being triage by NHS 111

Even if the patient is unsure on questions, the system, is based on the balance of risk

Though it has flaws

For example it asks a patient if they have been sick within the last seven days of a head injury

If the answer is yes to this question, they are directed to attend A&E within the hour and that someone must drive them there. This question also comes up if you triage the patient under vomiting and not just a penetrating or non-trauma head injury. Though in most cases the vomiting has nothing to do with the head injury

What if they didn't ring 111 and just turned up at A&E? I rang 111 once, and they found a doctor for me to see - I wasn't directed to A&E.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Though it has flaws

What if they didn't ring 111 and just turned up at A&E? I rang 111 once, and they found a doctor for me to see - I wasn't directed to A&E.

Most people who ring up 111 will end up seeing doctor.

Again based on the triage of symptoms. it tries to rule out, based on the balance of risk possible medical problems. From the worst situations first. In module 0, it tries to rule out major problems, like severe breathing difficulties, heart attacks, strokes, major bleeding. In which if the system cannot rule out, then an ambulance is required. Red 1 ambulance is for not breathing and choking, the highest priority, red 2 for possible cardiac, stroke, struggling to breath etc.Green two ambulance is breathing difficulties, meningitis symptoms, labour etc. Non-emergency ambulance, for suspected broken bones etc 

Seeing the doctor ranges from within 2 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours.

For less problematic, they are told, if their symptoms persist after 3 days to contact their surgery

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Again based on he triage of symptoms. it tries to rule out, based on the balance of risk possible medical problems. From the worst situations first. In module 0, it tries to rule out major problems, like severe breathing difficulties, heart attacks, strokes, major bleeding. If which if the system cannot rule out, then an ambulance is required. Red 1 ambulance is not breathing and choking, red 2 for possible cardiac, struggling to breath etc.

For less problematic, they are told, if their symptoms persist after 3 days to contact their surgery

Yes, but not everyone rings 111, they just go to A&E. Before 111 was introduced, I suppose even more people did. I've been to A&E three times, and each time I wasn't directed there, I just turned up or was taken there by someone else. The waiting times varied back then. I guess it depends on which day you go, and what time of day.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again based on he triage of symptoms. it tries to rule out, based on the balance of risk possible medical problems. From the worst situations first. In module 0, it tries to rule out major problems, like severe breathing difficulties, heart attacks, strokes, major bleeding. If which if the system cannot rule out, then an ambulance is required. Red 1 ambulance is not breathing and choking, red 2 for possible cardiac, struggling to breath etc.

Yes, but not everyone rings 111, they just go to A&E. Before 111 was introduced, I suppose even more people did. I've been to A&E three times, and each time I wasn't directed there, I just turned up or was taken there by someone else. The waiting times varied back then. I guess it depends on which day you go, and what time of day.

Yes I am well aware that many people attend A&E and in most cases do not even need to be there.
A&E needs a doctor on triage, to deal with this issue when people first arrive.
NHS will advise people to attend A&E if they cannot rule out possible medical problems

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:43 am

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That is complete rubbish

I work for NHS 111
perhaps waiting times are so high because instead of doing your job you are online all hours of the working day and night
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 am

Syl wrote:

She may be spoof, but do you think there are no women (and men) with the same mindset?
I am pointing out that some here seem to take this as gospel and dont understand how fake news starts.
This is not news, it is parody, to treat it as gospel is to show that you will swallow anything.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 am

Thorin wrote:

That is complete rubbish

I work for NHS 111
perhaps waiting times are so high because instead of doing your job you are online all hours of the working day and night

I am not a health adviser

Do keep up you brainless immature child..

Laughing

Look I know you are jealous I get vastly better paid than you do and the fact I often work from home

In fact I love how it really pisses you off

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

One obvious downside to living in any reasonable democracy,  is that totally clueless and self-centred dipsticks like Ms. Sheridan are even allowed to vote in the first place...
well done for pointing out you are as obviously self centred and a dipstick for falling for this parody news.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's what I thought. This is a fictitious story, yes?
it's in a website called the daily mashup
you do the math
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 am

Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Look I know you are jealous I get vastly better paid than you do and the fact I often work from home

Laughing
but you do spend all day and night online when you should be working, thanks for clearing that up.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:54 am

Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Laughing
but you do spend all day and night online when you should be working, thanks for clearing that up.

Did I admit to spending all day and all night online?

No

Its also complete bollocks

So you have made an accusation again

Care to back it up

You need to show I was online for example yesterday for 24 hours

If not I expect you to crawl on your knees and beg for forgiveness as you are lying

Over to you

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 am

Thorin wrote:

No

Care to back it up

If not I expect you to crawl on your knees and beg for forgiveness as you are lying

Over to you

Laughing
no, but the facts rather speak for themselves. I have spent hours arguing the toss with you during working hours over the last decade.
you have even told me in the past that you were at work during those arguments.

Now we are to believe that you only post when not at work? in that case you must have the shortest oddest working hours in the world.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:46 am

Thorin wrote:

No

Care to back it up

Over to you

Laughing
no, but the facts rather speak for themselves. I have spent hours arguing the toss with you during working hours over the last decade.

Now we are to believe that you only post when not at work? in that case you must have the shortest oddest working hours in the world.

So you cannot back up your claim ha ha ha ha ha

So you lied out of your arse

Its also piss poor misdirection again from you, because I have you perpetually wound up and upset.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Thorin wrote:

Its also piss poor misdirection again from you, because I have you perpetually wound up and upset.

Laughing
I just did back up my "facts".
I am sure I could find actual posts over the years if I thought you were really worth the trouble.
however you flounced off so many times many of your posts are listed as guest so searching for them is too time consuming amongst the 360000 other posts. Or they may have been on ADO, onion skinners or loose lips. you know I am right and that is all that matters.
Just looking at the times of your posts would suggest that you either dont work, or post at work.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Thorin wrote:

Laughing
I just did back up my "facts".
I am sure I could find actual posts over the years if I thought you were really worth the trouble.
however you flounced off so many times many of your posts are listed as guest so searching for them is too time consuming amongst the 360000 other posts. Or they may have been on ADO, onion skinners or loose lips. you know I am right and that is all that matters.
Just looking at the times of your posts would suggest that you either dont work, or post at work.

You accused me of being on here 24/7
So its very easy to prove, you should be able to show I have posted on the hour every hour for 24 hours.
You cannot do that and are showing the funniest stupidity going.
I love seeing so upset and angry, its like you follow me around the board like a lost puppy

So you lied out of your arse and have no decency to admit you were wrong.

Woman who keeps voting Tory can't work out why public services are shit Laughing-gifs-pillow-cover

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Dickhead has plenty of time on his hands. He is an unemployed migrant sponging a living off his family .
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Syl wrote:
I am pointing out that some here seem to take this as gospel and dont understand how fake news starts.
This is not news, it is parody, to treat it as gospel is to show that you will swallow anything.

Well I had to read it twice before I realised she was a spoof, I have never heard of the daily mashup. Laughing
Satire is only funny because there is often some truth in it....and I do believe there are people around who think like her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 am

It's a spoof but people like this exist, in fact people are even more stupid & gullible than this, that's the point. I feel we're in a parallel universe where strutting, preening peacocks can become the POTUS and there's no spoof story bigger than that.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down