NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster

4 posters

Go down

Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster Empty Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster

Post by eddie Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:13 am

How's this for a job opportunity? Mondelēz International, which makes chocolate for brands including Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo, is recruiting for a 'Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster'.

Interested candidates should "be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback."

If that sounds like something you could do, be aware that it's a part-time position that will take up just seven and-a-half hours of your time each week.

It's based in Reading, at the university's Whiteknights campus, and the successful applicant will be working alongside 11 other panellists and a panel leader, sharing opinions and collaborating "to reach an agreement on taste."

The job ad, which notes that its chocolate tasters are "key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world," lists the following as required qualifications:

A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
Eager to try new inventive products
A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
A firm grasp of the English Language

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/dream-job-apply-professional-chocolate-taster/

Pick me! cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster Empty Re: Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

I'd be sick after an hour lol - as much as i like chocolate i really couldn't eat it for too long .

Back to top Go down

Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster Empty Re: Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster

Post by eddie Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Me neither actually and I don't like cadburys chocolate anyway.. I do like chocolate though, but i seem to reach the stage of feeling sick, quite soon with it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 pm

i'm not that keen on chocolate. And I hate it warm....yuk
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:19 pm

I can eat a lot of chocolate and never have any side effects....not such a good thing really, as I'm sure too much isn't good for you, but once a chocoholic always a chocoholic.

I don't like it in cake or sauces though....its sickly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 pm

I love chocolate, that would be an ideal job for me, licks lips.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:36 pm

I'm not keen on chocolate cake, sauces or drinks and the chocolate has to be not too sweet, and body temperature.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:53 am

I love chocolate straight from the fridge.

Quick where do I sign up for this job! Dream job? Apply to be a professional chocolate taster 2984306523 cheers
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down