NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver Empty Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 pm

MLB Spring Training is upon us, which for most players means an end to an extended vacation that likely featured little beyond some time on the golf course and in the gym.

For Nick Franklin of the Tampa Bay Rays, however, the end of the offseason also means the end of his side-hustle as an Uber driver.

Franklin, who has made $3 million over the course of his career, said he made nine or ten trips driving for Uber around Orlando, and has managed to maintain a solid 4.8 rating.

In October, Franklin told the Tampa Bay Times that he started driving to cure his offseason boredom.

"I wanted to do something on the weekends because I never really do anything,'' he said.

He even picked up some of his high school buddies.

"I told them I'm just doing it for fun,'' he added. "I ended up meeting some pretty cool people along the way.''

http://www.businessinsider.com/rays-player-nick-franklin-spends-offseasons-driving-uber-2017-2
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver Empty Re: Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver

Post by eddie Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Fucking uber. Hate those pigs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver Empty Re: Millionaire Major League Baseball pitcher also has a 4.8 rating as an Uber driver

Post by eddie Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Sorry just realised I'm in the sports section and I didn't mention sport once.

Jolly good player etc etc
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down