NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph

2 posters

Go down

I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph Empty I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 am

I don't know what's real anymore.
This drawing of Emma Watson by self-taught artist Freddy Valverde is simply amazing. According to Valverde, the portrait took him about 30 hours to complete using charcoal and graphite.
This is the entire 5-day process in a 3-minute timelapse video.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5711/I-Watched-Him-Draw-Emma-Watson-And-I-m-Still-Not-Convinced-This-Is-Not-A-Photograph#KZQawFzlyzSPTSfT.99

Back to top Go down

I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph Empty Re: I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph

Post by Syl Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:47 pm

He is a genius .
I draw and sketch and have done since childhood. Talent like his makes me realise just how totally useless I (and the majority of sketch artists I have seen) are in comparison.
I'm not surprised he is self taught though... no teacher could actually improve his gift.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph Empty Re: I Watched Him Draw Emma Watson, And I'm Still Not Convinced This Is Not A Photograph

Post by eddie Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:31 pm

I can't draw for shit. I can draw a perfect love heart and I'm okay at flowers but that's about it.
This kind of talent is mind-blowing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down