NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again

+2
eddie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again Empty Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Sales of underground survival bunkers have spiked in recent months thanks to increasing uncertainty and fear in the age of Pres. Donald Trump.

A Saturday morning report on MSNBC revealed that Texas contractor Clyde Scott can’t keep up with the demand.

“In the Obama administration our sales went up 250 percent,” Scott said. “The Trump administration, in the past month, our sales went up 500 percent.”

Scott explained that most of his clients hope to never have to use their doomsday shelters.

“If you have to come in here, that means the outside world no longer exists as we know it,” he said. “This is the doomsday scenario, right here.”

Most clients are afraid of war with another country, Scott explained, or civil unrest in the wake of a societal breakdown.

Some shelters are spartan, others are luxurious with pool tables and hot tubs and price tags can range up into the millions of dollars.

However, some customers believe what second-time bunker buyer Josh Greenhaw said, “You can never have too much protection.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/sales-of-doomsday-survival-bunkers-jump-500-percent-since-trump-took-power-says-builder/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again Empty Re: Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again

Post by eddie Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Some shelters are spartan, others are luxurious with pool tables and hot tubs and price tags can range up into the millions of dollars.

So some are 'spartan'......the others are houses.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again Empty Re: Trump is making the underground doomsday bunker construction industry great again

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Sales of underground survival bunkers have spiked in recent months thanks to increasing uncertainty and fear in the age of Pres. Donald Trump.

A Saturday morning report on MSNBC revealed that Texas contractor Clyde Scott can’t keep up with the demand.

“In the Obama administration our sales went up 250 percent,” Scott said. “The Trump administration, in the past month, our sales went up 500 percent.”

Scott explained that most of his clients hope to never have to use their doomsday shelters.

“If you have to come in here, that means the outside world no longer exists as we know it,” he said. “This is the doomsday scenario, right here.”

Most clients are afraid of war with another country, Scott explained, or civil unrest in the wake of a societal breakdown.

However, some customers believe what second-time bunker buyer Josh Greenhaw said, “You can never have too much protection.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/sales-of-doomsday-survival-bunkers-jump-500-percent-since-trump-took-power-says-builder/
has the US come to the brink of war with russia becasue of trump?
was trump somehow in power when russia annexed the crimea and went to war by proxy in ukraine?
Was it trump who emboldened russia in the middle east by not being prepared to draw a line in the sand that would not be crossed,
If the bunker industry is booming it is because of obama, not trump, Obama has weakened the military over the last 8 years and russia has stepped up as it always does when weakness is shown.

now the world may or may not end up in a war with russia, trump may be in charge when it does but he certainly will not have sown the seeds for that war. that would be down to your boy and his weakness for the last 8 years.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:31 pm

now a 500% increase could mean it has gone up from 1 to 5, it doesn't actually say how many he has sold in the last month.

and it does not say if that 500% is since jan 20th, before then obama was in charge and he increased sales by 250%

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:29 am

There's no point in having a bunker unless you want to live the rest of your life underground. I suppose it gives rich people something to spend their money on though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
was trump somehow in power when russia annexed the crimea and went to war by proxy in ukraine?
Was it trump who emboldened russia in the middle east by not being prepared to draw a line in the sand that would not be crossed,
If the bunker industry is booming it is because of obama, not trump, Obama has weakened the military over the last 8 years and russia has stepped up as it always does when weakness is shown.

now the world may or may not end up in a war with russia, trump may be in charge when it does but he certainly will not have sown the seeds for that war. that would be down to your boy and his weakness for the last 8 years.

Arrow

ANOTHER military lecture from the biggest coward on Newsfix, no doubt hiding away in his own survival bunker over there in downtown nowhere in particular...

Will wonders never cease  ????

Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:22 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:now a 500% increase could mean it has gone up from 1 to 5, it doesn't actually say how many he has sold in the last month.

and it does not say if that 500% is since jan 20th, before then obama was in charge and he increased sales by 250%

I bet you have nothing to say about this http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19423-america-s-wealthy-elite-appear-to-be-preparing-for-the-apocalypse-sleep-well
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm

The question is - in the unlikely event of a massive nuclear attack or war, would anyone want to survive it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:now a 500% increase could mean it has gone up from 1 to 5, it doesn't actually say how many he has sold in the last month.

I bet you have nothing to say about this http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19423-america-s-wealthy-elite-appear-to-be-preparing-for-the-apocalypse-sleep-well
nothing at all as it is not really new news is it.

do you have any actual figures on what that 500% increase actually means, and do you mind that obama drove up business 250%?

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:49 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Arrow

ANOTHER military lecture from the biggest coward on Newsfix, no doubt hiding away in his own survival bunker over there in downtown nowhere in particular...

Razz
I am not sure what your latest obsession with me is all about.
After all until I came here you had never heard of me just as I had never heard of you.
but bless you for your concern and I promise to come when you graduate kinder garden.

polly wants a cracker.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The question is - in the unlikely event of a massive nuclear attack or war, would anyone want to survive it?

I live less than a mile from the boundary of what was, in the Cold War, widely regarded as one of the top three targets in the UK.

My late wife and I always said that if the balloon went up we would go and sit out in the garden with the dogs and VERY large G&Ts and wait for it to happen.

At least we would have had a front seat, albeit brief, view.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

Razz
After all until I came here you had never heard of me just as I had never heard of you.
but bless you for your concern and I promise to come when you graduate kinder garden.

polly wants a cracker.

Cool

You fascist little dumbfuck...

Your racist and criminal reputation precedes you..
I first heard of you some years back on Victor's site, when one of your handmaidens invited me to check out your cesspit.. A couple of years before joining here..

I'm not "obsessed" with you, you nasty little troll --  but as long as you keep attacking this forum, interrupting threads, spreading your racist and gascist bile, I will keep on returning serve..

And no, fuckbrain --  you have encountered me before, when you were abusing me (under another name..) and others, on a couple of previous forums.

I.m not parroting anybody -- I don't need to --  enough people have exposed your nonsense in the past, that nobody needs parrot anybody, you spineless little runt.

You keep on peddling your lying bullshit and racist propaganda, and decent people will keep on telling a few hometruths about you, slimebag..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The question is - in the unlikely event of a massive nuclear attack or war, would anyone want to survive it?

I live less than a mile from the boundary of what was, in the Cold War, widely regarded as one of the top three targets in the UK.

My late wife and I always said that if the balloon went up we would go and sit out in the garden with the dogs and VERY large G&Ts and wait for it to happen.

I've seen films about this sort of thing Fred. Of course they're fictional, but life after a nuclear war doesn't seem that great anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I've seen films about this sort of thing Fred. Of course they're fictional, but life after a nuclear war doesn't seem that great anyway.

I don't worry now from my own point of view; I have had a wonderful and rewarding life and am well in excess of my allotted three score and ten. But I do worry for the younger generation, particularly my grandchildren.

I still do, however, get a shiver down my spine when I recall the Cuban missile crisis. I had been out of the RAF for only a matter of months and was still on the Reserve and officially on standby for recall.

It was so bloody scary that I made sure that all my affairs were in order and up to date and my will written - though I honestly felt that it was a bit of a waste of time and effort.

I truly believe that most people today simply do not realise just how close we were to nuclear annihilation.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

do you have any actual figures on what that 500% increase actually means, and do you mind that obama drove up business 250%?

I have the report, which is all you have -- so your assertion that it means nothing is baseless.

The link is a report from late last month -- about three weeks ago. Not old news at all.

As far as Obama goes, I was in line for tacos on Election Night 2012, and I overheard some dumb shit-toad in front of me telling his idiot-ass friend, "If he wins again I'm gonna have to sell my business and buy me a bunch of guns!" That sort of pond scum is what drove bunker sales under Obama -- and may I remind you, Obama is out of office and we're all still alive and bitching.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I have the report, which is all you have -- so your assertion that it means nothing is baseless.

The link is a report from late last month -- about three weeks ago. Not old news at all.

As far as Obama goes, I was in line for tacos on Election Night 2012, and I overheard some dumb shit-toad in front of me telling his idiot-ass friend, "If he wins again I'm gonna have to sell my business and buy me a bunch of guns!" That sort of pond scum is what drove bunker sales under Obama -- and may I remind you, Obama is out of office and we're all still alive and bitching.
if you have the report then please do give some figures on actual sales of bunkers, dont keep it secret, has it gone up from 1 to 5, 10 to 50, 100 to 500.
500% is meaningless. except if you are deliberately trying to make it seem more than it is.

I am sure there are many aresholes in texas, I've been there and I would have to agree there are lots of them.
but I am not sure an arsehole with a gun would boost nuclear bunker sales 250% would it. Have those arseholes got hold of nukes as well. If so then that is very sloppy security on obamas part surely.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:46 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

polly wants a cracker.

Cool

You fascist little dumbfuck...

Your racist and criminal reputation precedes you.. Didnt bernie the bolt, I mean benjy the button just tell you off for that sort of slander.

I first heard of you some years back on Victor's site, when one of your handmaidens invited me to check out your cesspit.. A couple of years before joining here..

I'm not "obsessed" with you, you nasty little troll --  but as long as you keep attacking this forum, interrupting threads, spreading your racist and gascist bile, I will keep on returning serve..

And no, fuckbrain --  you have encountered me before, when you were abusing me (under another name..) and others, on a couple of previous forums.

I.m not parroting anybody -- I don't need to --  enough people have exposed your nonsense in the past, that nobody needs parrot anybody, you spineless little runt.

You keep on peddling your lying bullshit and racist propaganda, and decent people will keep on telling a few hometruths about you, slimebag..
you dont get free speech or irony do you polly.

the only person who keeps interrupting threads is you with your childish tantrums. for gods sake try and have an original thought just for once and comment on what's being said and not on who said it.
I fully understand why you would feel threatened when anyone disagrees with your warped world view and for that I can only pity you. Personally I like people to be able to say what they think, although in your case that would require you actually being able to think for yourself.
Just because you do not agree with something does not make it bullshit, but it is a common theme with your sort.
nope never heard of you before old girl. you see how eminently forgettable you are.
can you tell me what this criminal past is, I wish I was so exciting.
Oh do tell who the handmaiden was, I shall have to see if I can claim my right to droit du seigneur

for someone who is not obsessed with me you do make an awful lot of personal posts about me.

I think the lady doth protest too much

now

polly want a cracker.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down