NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples

+2
Syl
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples Empty Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 pm

WTF?

I've got them and never knew they were called that. I've been slim through to curvy for most of my younger life though, never ever athletic. But I still have them.

Women are spending thousands of pounds on a new cosmetic procedure to create dimples in their lower backs, a top surgeon has revealed.
Nicknamed Venus dimples, athletic models Kendall Jenner and Miranda Kerr are among the famous women who've shown off natural dents on either side of their lower spine, which ordinary women are becoming keen to emulate.
Said to be indicators of good health and a great sex life, the dents are difficult to achieve through exercise as they're located where the two pelvic bones connect - so those who aren't naturally blessed are now going in search of a cosmetic solution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4209094/Women-spend-thousands-pounds-sexy-dimples.html

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples Empty Re: Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples

Post by Syl Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Ive got quite a few dimples I didn't used to have, I think it's called cellulite in my case. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples Empty Re: Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples

Post by magica Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:30 pm

What?? Lol. This was in reply to Hora.

I was born with mine, looks like finger pressures ha. Never thought about them tbh.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Syl wrote:Ive got quite a few dimples I didn't used to have, I think it's called cellulite in my case. Razz

What on your bum Smile ( was gonna say face) Twisted Evil
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:59 pm

People really are absurd.

I don't know if I have them or not. I'll report back later.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:33 am

I've got them in my face, does that count?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:33 am

Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples Dfvi9FJ

I imagine men would pay thousands for a woman with them, too. That's cover-of-Maxim hot. That's never-paid-for-a-drink-in-her-life hot. That's Saudi-prince-bought-her-an-island hot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:Ive got quite a few dimples I didn't used to have, I think it's called cellulite in my case. Razz

What on your bum Smile ( was gonna say face) Twisted Evil

Not on my face...though I do have a bit of a chin dimple.Women pay thousands for Venus Dimples 4214183177
My bum? will report back later when I find a mirror big enough to see reflection properly. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:People really are absurd.

I don't know if I have them or not. I'll report back later.

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:11 pm

I thought most women had them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:12 pm

eddie wrote:I've got them in my face, does that count?

I think face dimples are charming. Specially in men.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:41 pm

I called them dents. Never really thought about them, they were just there. Paying thousands for them is insane imo.

Dimples on faces, especially when someone smiles are lovely and you can see them! Smile
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down