NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled

2 posters

Go down

Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled Empty Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Hundreds of people have called for a Cambridge student to be kicked out of university after he was filmed burning a £20 note in front of a homeless person. 
Ronald Coyne, a law student at Pembroke College, has been slammed as “disgusting” after a video appeared to show him trying to set the banknote alight while wearing white tie and tails. 
Almost 900 people have signed a petition demanding Britain’s best university cuts ties with the first year student.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/hundreds-petition-cash-burning-cambridge-student-ronald-coyne-expelled_uk_589d9c66e4b03df370d54c8d?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled Empty Re: Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:59 pm

well ...I dont know about you thorin, but I find this quite disturbing

yes the guys a prick
yes what he did was distasteful and crass...
I suppose it may even be considered in some way "bullying"

BUT

if HE is removed from the uni...then I want to see very Muslim who has ever made "off colour" remarks expelled/sacked/have his business closed down

I want every person who has made offensive sexist remarks out side of the work environment treated likewise
I want every person who has made offensive gender remarks outside of the work environment
treated like wise

In fact i want everyone who has done something stupid on a night out, outside of the work environment treated likewise

you see where this is leading????????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled Empty Re: Hundreds Sign Petition Demanding Cash-Burning Cambridge Student Ronald Coyne Is Expelled

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:03 pm

I agree it has nothing to do with his attendance at the University.

You cannot criminalize people for what they do outside the University.

This was not a crime and you are right he is a dick, which he now has to live with the shame of.

That is good enough for me.

Catch you later, have work to do

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 pm

if being an asshole was grounds for expulsion most students would be back living with mum and dad
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down