NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH)

Go down

Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH) Empty Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:16 pm

When a man suddenly started attacking a Kansas City bus driver, a cane-wielding senior wasted no time in coming to the rescue.  Early on Sunday morning, Lynn Judge was speaking to a confrontational passenger when all of a sudden, he began wrestling with her. Another passenger named Rodney Goldman lunged forwards from the rear of the bus and started whacking the assailant with his cane until he released Lynn from his grasp.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/cane-wielding-man-rescues-bus-driver-attack-watch/

Blimey, he did not fuck about laying into him.
I have no idea, but while he was hitting him. I kept having "Punch and Judy" saying "That's the way to do it" come up in my head.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH) Empty Re: Cane-Wielding Man Saves Bus Driver From Attack (WATCH)

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Thorin wrote:

When a man suddenly started attacking a Kansas City bus driver, a cane-wielding senior wasted no time in coming to the rescue.  Early on Sunday morning, Lynn Judge was speaking to a confrontational passenger when all of a sudden, he began wrestling with her. Another passenger named Rodney Goldman lunged forwards from the rear of the bus and started whacking the assailant with his cane until he released Lynn from his grasp.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/cane-wielding-man-rescues-bus-driver-attack-watch/

Blimey, he did not fuck about laying into him.
I have no idea, but while he was hitting him. I kept having "Punch and Judy" saying "That's the way to do it" come up in my head.

lol!

thats gotta have hurt......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down