NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend

+6
nicko
Syl
Tommy Monk
Major
Original Quill
eddie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend Empty Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend

Allie Dowdle, 18, says her dad Bill told her she was never allowed to see Michael Swift again after she showed her father a photo of her new fella

Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend Img_5842

A student has raised £11,000 through crowdfunding after claiming her parents cut her off after discovering she had a black boyfriend.

Allie Dowdle, 18, says her dad Bill told her she was never allowed to see Michael Swift again after she showed her father a photo of her new fella.

She writes on her GoFundMe page : "About a year ago, I told my parents that I'd started dating a boy named Michael, pictured with me above.

"Hoping to share him with my family, I showed my parents his picture, and the conversation was over before it even began.

"My dad did not give me an option: he told me that I was not allowed to see Michael ever again.

"Why? Strictly because of skin color. It wasn't a quiet 'no' either. I'll never forget the yelling my parents did, when they expressed how disappointed they were in me, that I could do so much better."

The teenager , from Memphis, Tennessee, said after the blazing row, she was blocked from using her personal savings and no longer had access to her car or phone, leaving her penniless and unable to continue her education.

She wrote: "As I am 18, my parents have chosen to no longer support my future, stripping me of all my resources."

Allie has already smashed her $10,000 target, with her running total at around $14,000 (approximately £11,470).

The 18-year-old's dad has denied that the issue is about race.

Bill Dowdle insists he and his wife will accept any young man that their daughter choses to date, and only cut her off because she started dating Michael in secret.

But he admitted there were 'issues' involved with 'bi-racial dating' in the southern states of America.

He told the New York Daily News : "[She's spoiled] and it became obvious that she needed to go out in the world and grow up."

But Allie, in her plea for cash to cover her tuition fees, posted: "I did not know what to do. I couldn't comprehend how someone could be seen as less because of pigment. I still can't comprehend it, and I never will be able to.

"How could my love for another person be wrong because of his skin colour?

"And why would that make me unworthy of a future I've worked so hard for?

"Because my parents have listed me, their own daughter, as someone who is not worthy of their time and money, I have turned to the public for support."

But some, commenting on her GoFundMe page, hit out at her appeal for money.

Susan Martin wrote: "Dating a black man and sending a privileged white girl to college who can't get a job because her parents took away her car is absolutely ridiculous. Take a bus."

Meanwhile Marissa Kizer wrote: "Sending a white girl from a middle-class family to college is not fighting racism. In fact, expecting to avoid work, student loans, etc. and be treated like a hero for dating a black guy seems pretty racist to me."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/student-raises-11000-through-crowdfunding-9617483

The father is a complete areshole! What he did was bloody horrible and he couldn't even own his opinion and had to spin some waffle about "secret dating" .
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend Empty Re: Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:26 pm

The parents blocked her from using her own personal savings?

WTF?

They would rather place her destitute and unhappy without love, all because they are bigoted idiots?

They should be ashamed of themselves for what they did. This is no better than when girls and boys are forced into marriage. Parents trying to dictate who their children should date and be with. Its backwards and they have no right to enforce their views when it comes to love.

Back to top Go down

Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend Empty Re: Student raises £11,000 through crowdfunding after parents 'cut her off because she has a black boyfriend

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Spot on. As far as I can see she's a well-adjusted girl interested in bettering herself through education but due to a pigment in a man's skin, her parents have decided to "punish" her.
They are manipulative and controlling and also foolish, as they cannot get these years back and the hurt caused will be remembered for a long time, if not forever.

What if this coouple decide to have children? These parents are denying their potential grandchildren.
So very sad.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:40 pm

eddie wrote:Spot on. As far as I can see she's a well-adjusted girl interested in bettering herself through education but due to a pigment in a man's skin, her parents have decided to "punish" her.
They are manipulative and controlling and also foolish, as they cannot get these years back and the hurt caused will be remembered for a long time, if not forever.

What if this coouple decide to have children?  These parents are denying their potential grandchildren.
So very sad.

Its how some parents think that having children, makes them disillusioned to believe they can control  they children's lives throughout all their lives. I hold my hat off to this girl, who know doubt actually grew up learning prejudice from these parents and clearly did not succumb to their bigoted views. She must of known they would not approve and yet was so happy and strong enough to tell them, no matter the consequences.

One thing it shows, is he parents have no conception of love, if they believe it is others that decide what two people can be together. People have to learn for themselves if they make mistakes with relationships, but to argue that she should not date someone over the colour of skins, is the worst ignorance going. Especially, where their own great, great, great etc grand mother also had dark skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 pm

If she is 18, her parents cannot strip her of her personal bank accounts. They could take away use of the family car, kick her out, but take nothing that is in her own name, unless it was a revocable trust.

She needs a lawyer.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:If she is 18, her parents cannot strip her of her personal bank accounts.  They could take away use of the family car, kick her out, but take nothing that is in her own name, unless it was a  revocable trust.

She needs a lawyer.

Her savings maybe in something they set up in their name, bonds or something

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:If she is 18, her parents cannot strip her of her personal bank accounts.  They could take away use of the family car, kick her out, but take nothing that is in her own name, unless it was a  revocable trust.

She needs a lawyer.

Perhaps it was a revocable trust, Quill? I'm sure she must be savvy enough to have seen a lawyer?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Maybe she and her boyfriend should get jobs and look after themselves...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Major wrote:Maybe the father understands, knows something about possible life difficulties ahead for her, name calling for example.
Maybe she will produce a heir who one day could inherit her fathers estate  and that may upset him.

The father could have reasons we do not know anything about

I say this as I have worked with and beside 100s of blacks, loads from USA on a RAF Base here, many many many mixed marriages have gone on the rocks and in doing such have affected a soldiers duty, muddled his mind.

At this particular base white girls/women were bussed in one night a week to a dance, this is how it started.

Remember blacks also reject whites for whatever reasons.

Just a bit of info for you.

1) So love should be trumped by bullying? So she should forgo love, because some people maybe as bigoted as her parents? I am sure far more people will accept them, so why is her father not thinking of all the people that will accept them being together? In other words, that is not an excuse

2) Who cares if he is upset, if he does not place his daughter before himself. What sort of father is this, that gets upset, over his daughter being happy and in love, because she is dating a human with darker skin?

3) I think the reasons are very clear

4) So do many marriages and relationships. So your reason not to date someone, would mean to fear never dating anyone, in case it fails. Which would leave everyone single through fear. 

5) White men also reject white women, its up to them to discover if this relationship should work for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:10 pm

eddie wrote:

She needs a lawyer.

Perhaps it was a revocable trust, Quill? I'm sure she must be savvy enough to have seen a lawyer?

With $11-thousand she can afford it. But I suspect that other that the roof over her head, the parents haven't put much in her name. She's 18 and it's time to go anyway.

Ironically, I find myself in the same boat as Maj...get a job and get going on her own. Not because of "life's difficulties", but because it's time to toss her parents and think for herself. The young man looks to be a nice, respectable fellow, and he's probably more of an asset than her parents. Dump them and move on.

It's funny how things have a way of working out for the best: she tosses racism and the old world, along with precious little support, and gains a new, cleaner life anyway.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

With $11-thousand she can afford it.  But I suspect that other that the roof over her head, the parents haven't put much in her name.  She's 18 and it's time to go anyway.

Ironically, I find myself in the same boat as Maj...get a job and get going on her own.  Not because of "life's difficulties", but because it's time to toss her parents and think for herself.  The young man looks to be a nice, respectable fellow, and he's probably more of an asset than her parents.  Dump them and move on.

It's funny how things have a way of working out for the best: she tosses racism and the old world, along with precious little support, and gains a new, cleaner life anyway.

But what if its money she ha earned and allowed her parents to invest for her. On the premise it is for her further education?
Its completely unethical by her parents
I am sure she is happy to make her way in life and work, making a clean break, but I also think its important to shame the parents for being complete arses

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

With $11-thousand she can afford it.  But I suspect that other that the roof over her head, the parents haven't put much in her name.  She's 18 and it's time to go anyway.

Ironically, I find myself in the same boat as Maj...get a job and get going on her own.  Not because of "life's difficulties", but because it's time to toss her parents and think for herself.  The young man looks to be a nice, respectable fellow, and he's probably more of an asset than her parents.  Dump them and move on.

But what if its money she ha earned and allowed her parents to invest for her. On the premise it is for her further education?
I am sure she is happy to make her way in life and work, making a clean break, but I also think its important to shame the parents for being complete arses

I agree and if she can make a case on equity, so much the better. She needs to see a lawyer.

But then it becomes a cost/benefit matter. How much is involved, and how much will the lawyer cost? If there's a lot of money involved--say, from a rich aunt--it will be worth it. But if it's the measly savings amount from an after-school job, meh...

She's got $11,000 and a nice young man... she's ditching the arsehole parents... sometimes it's best to count your blessings and move on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I agree and if she can make a case on equity, so much the better.  She needs to see a lawyer.

But then it becomes a cost/benefit matter.  How much is involved, and how much will the lawyer cost?  If there's a lot of money involved--say, from a rich aunt--it will be worth it.  But if it's the measly savings amount from an after-school job, meh...

She's got $11,000 and a nice young man... she's ditching the arsehole parents... sometimes it's best to count your blessings and move on.

I agree, but I also hope the parents come to see sense, as its only them, that is going to lose out.
Sometimes parents need a reality check to see the foolishness of their actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree and if she can make a case on equity, so much the better.  She needs to see a lawyer.

But then it becomes a cost/benefit matter.  How much is involved, and how much will the lawyer cost?  If there's a lot of money involved--say, from a rich aunt--it will be worth it.  But if it's the measly savings amount from an after-school job, meh...

I agree, but I also hope the parents come to see sense, as its only them, that is going to lose out.

These are white parents in the American south. Will they ever see anything in the right way when it comes to persons of color?

They will get theirs when they never get to see their grandchildren...and wonder why.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 am

A similar thing happened to me when I was 15. My parents did not like my boyfriend, he was black and also a bit of a criminal.
My parents hated him so I ran away from home with him and lived rough and everytime the police brought me home I'd do it again.
They messed up my school life and never won becasue I wouldnt be told who I could and couldn't love.

I used to scream "racist" at them but they insisted it was his (light) criminal background rather than the colour of his skin. They were tough years of my life but I never gave up on him.
We spilt up when I was 18 and I am still in touch with his younger brother on FB - my ex turned into a real hard-working guy with kids. I told my mother this the other day "Oh look, he turned into exactly the mature adult you always wanted me to marry!"
Know what she said? "Hmmm. He ended up more mature and together than you are!"

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Major wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Green girls also need a reality check to see the foolishness of their actions which  can be a cross to bear forever and any children in this situation.

There is a mega amount of black kidz on our island with only a recognised mother, FACT.

White /black marriages/liaisons which I have witnessed have not been very successful.

42% of marriages end in divorce, which shows you are being racially biased on this, when as seen many relationships do not work. It has nothing to do with skin colour.
Those black kids as you call them are British, just as you are.
So are you saying kids do not grow up happy, with divorced or single parents?
Of course not, because we both know that is gibberish.
What you are doing is making unscientific claims, formed from prejudice

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Major wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Green girls also need a reality check to see the foolishness of their actions which  can be a cross to bear forever and any children in this situation.

There is a mega amount of black kidz on our island with only a recognised mother, FACT.

White /black marriages/liaisons which I have witnessed have not been very successful.

I think, if it is true salt&pepper marriages have not been successful, it's because of minds like your, Maj, and her parents.  Success is defined by acceptance, and your non-acceptance is what sticks out in this day and age.

I don't see that the young lady needs any sort of reality check.  All her life she will be surrounded by her own, accepting generation, not by old white men who have relatively little time left.  She has her youth, the mindset of her friends and cohorts, a nice young man, hopefully a nice future with children she will be able to instill with her values.

All-in-all, she has everything to look forward to, and nothing to fear.  She is on the right track.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Maybe she and her boyfriend should get jobs and look after themselves...?

My thought exactly /\.

This girls parents sound like bigoted idiots, maybe they would have been happier if she had found a boyfriend who mistreated her....as long as his colour was suitable obviously.
However...if something is worth having it's worth fighting for......asking strangers for money is the easy option.

My first thought was surely at 18 her parents are not legally entitled to withhold any money in her name.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:00 pm

eddie wrote:A similar thing happened to me when I was 15. My parents did not like my boyfriend, he was black and also a bit of a criminal.
My parents hated him so I ran away from home with him and lived rough and everytime the police brought me home I'd do it again.
They messed up my school life and never won becasue I wouldnt be told who I could and couldn't love.

I used to scream "racist" at them but they insisted it was his (light) criminal background rather than the colour of his skin. They were tough years of my life but I never gave up on him.
We spilt up when I was 18 and I am still in touch with his younger brother on FB - my ex turned into a real hard-working guy with kids. I told my mother this the other day "Oh look, he turned into exactly the mature adult you always wanted me to marry!"

Playing devils advocate I can see exactly where your parents were coming from Eddie.
You were very young, too young to be having sex for a start, and your boyfriend had a criminal record....maybe his colour had nothing to do with how your parents acted. Maybe they thought that by not allowing you to see him you would forget about him.

Obviously that doesn't work...it probably made you want him more whereas left to your own devices you may have moved on from him a lot sooner than you did.

On the other hand, if your parents had accepted your choice back then, you could have built a relationship with this lad without all the heartache, and made a successful partnership that could have developed into a lasting family unit.

Who knows? sliding doors.

I do know that young headstrong girs/boys in love will do anything to be with the love they have chosen, I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:10 pm

That is exactly how my Daughters life turned out Eddie, and I have a Black Grand Daughter to prove it! and a Black Great Grand Daughter.

And I love 'em both !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:A similar thing happened to me when I was 15. My parents did not like my boyfriend, he was black and also a bit of a criminal.

Playing devils advocate I can see exactly where your parents were coming from Eddie.
You were very young, too young to be having sex for a start, and your boyfriend had a criminal record....maybe his colour had nothing to do with how your parents acted. Maybe they thought that by not allowing you to see him you would forget about him.

Obviously that doesn't work...it probably made you want him more whereas left to your own devices you may have moved on from him a lot sooner than you did.

On the other hand, if your parents had accepted your choice back then, you could have built a relationship with this lad without all the heartache, and made a successful partnership that could have developed into a lasting family unit.

Who knows? sliding doors.

I do know that young headstrong girs/boys in love will do anything to be with the love they have chosen, I love you  

Bang on the money with everything you've said Syl. I was with him for three years so it was "true love" - for a teen!
I know you can never try to split up two people "in love", you only push them together.
My parents didn't have the knowledges or patience to deal with anything different.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:29 pm

There's still so much of this racist idiocy in the South ... today I learned that in Mississippi, they celebrate Martin Luther King day as part of a holiday Biloxi has dubbed "Great Americans Day," which also honors ... drumroll ... Confederate General Robert E. Lee!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/biloxi-miss-fire-referring-mlk-day-great-americans/story?id=44773955
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:40 pm

What ever the rights and wrongs, I'm sure it's all sorted now. After all it happened a year ago.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Eddie said...

I told my mother this the other day "Oh look, he turned into exactly the mature adult you always wanted me to marry!"

lol!

There can't be many a son/daughter alive who haven't had a similar sort of reply like that from their mother at some point...!

My mother is an expert in that field!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Eddie said...

I told my mother this the other day "Oh look, he turned into exactly the mature adult you always wanted me to marry!"

lol!

There can't be many a son/daughter alive who haven't had a similar sort of reply like that from their mother at some point...!

My mother is an expert in that field!!!

Laughing

My mother simply "doesn't understand me" Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Major wrote:

I think, if it is true salt&pepper marriages have not been successful, it's because of minds like your, Maj, and her parents.  Success is defined by acceptance, and your non-acceptance is what sticks out in this day and age.

I don't see that the young lady needs any sort of reality check.  All her life she will be surrounded by her own, accepting generation, not by old white men who have relatively little time left.  She has her youth, the mindset of her friends and cohorts, a nice young man, hopefully a nice future with children she will be able to instill with her values.

All-in-all, she has everything to look forward to, and nothing to fear.  She is on the right track.
Idea

MAJOR is a putrid scumbag,  pure and simple...

My great grandfather was an Aboriginal..
I have both relatives and friends who are of "mixed blood".

If fake_Major/Stormee is ever unlucky enough as to cross my path,  I will smash his fucking racist teeth down his slimy throat.  And send him home on a stretcher..

And, that's a promise folks,  and not a 'threat'...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Wolf, I understand how infuriating he is but you have to understand that you cannot talk like that here!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Wolf, I understand how infuriating he is but you have to understand that you cannot talk like that here!

Oooh that told him!
What a FUCKING absolute joke.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Wolf, I understand how infuriating he is but you have to understand that you cannot talk like that here!

Oooh that told him!

Thanks, edds, hope all is well with you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oooh that told him!

I'm laughing my FUCKING socks off but that's okay becasue major is going to have his racist teeth smashed down his throat and that's a promise!
Bet he won't be laughing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oooh that told him!

I'm  laughing my FUCKING socks off but that's okay becasue major is going to have his racist teeth smashed down his throat and that's a promise!

I'm sure he will be sure to avoid trekking around rural Australia out of fear for his life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:15 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Major wrote:

Idea

MAJOR is a putrid scumbag,  pure and simple...

My great grandfather was an Aboriginal..
I have both relatives and friends who are of "mixed blood".

If fake_Major/Stormee is ever unlucky enough as to cross my path,  I will smash his fucking racist teeth down his slimy throat.  And send him home on a stretcher..

And, that's a promise folks,  and not a 'threat'...

Major you have my full support if you wish to report this to forumotion.
Nobody should log on and have to see posts like this.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I thought you were going to change this site for the better? Ben.
Same old same old.

Fairness for all & free speech???????????
Major
Major
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 pm

I think he should have been banned for that comment as well as the warning he received from les earlier.

I wish to make that absolutely clear.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oooh that told him!

I'm  laughing my FUCKING socks off but that's okay becasue major is going to have his racist teeth smashed down his throat and that's a promise!

I'm sure he will be sure to avoid trekking around rural Australia out of fear for his life.

Yeah and I'm sure that major won't be trekking round the world to find gays and "hang 'em high"....but he got banned for that comment.

C'est la vie Texas.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Major wrote:I thought Ben was insisting that the topic was to be discussed and NOT the author?

Ben seems to have said lots of things, apparently never the same thing two days running though.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Nice comment Wolfie, i'd like to see you try it. If you don't get banned or Basemented for that ,there's no justice from Ben.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:18 pm

nicko wrote:Nice comment Wolfie,    i'd like to see you try it.   If you don't get banned or Basemented for that ,there's no justice from Ben.

He should be banned
It was a clear breach of the rules as well as a bloody awful thing to say.

No one could argue different.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Okay, first of all its very annoying when someone comes on here and is blatantly offensive and what is fundamentally racist. Being derogative not only about blacks in relationships but mixed relationships at that.

Now I am what is classed as from mixed parents and being from such a relationship. It annoys me no end there are some down right hateful people such as Major, who knows dam well he is goading with his comments.

Wolf's comments are out of order but not unexpected, when clearly it upsets him being as he is from a mixed ethnicity, as if there is something wrong with him or I. It may not be stated directly, but is certainly being directed at those with mixed ethnic parents. People are going to be angry at the ignorant hate of racism, of which Major certainly is.

So Wolf should have controlled his anger and is wrong for such comments, but the fact is many here have felt the same over things said, but have never had the guts to say. He is still wrong for saying, just as Major is, where he is basically saying its wrong to have a relationship with black  people and if people had rightly all condemned him and been very critical of him. As they are being of wolf now and allowing his poor views to be normalized, when those views are unacceptable. Just because a poster should not be attacked and receive a abuse for his views, that does not stop people strongly condemning them for their hateful views.

Hence both are in the wrong, hence I condemn both

Also many posters are also breaking the rules by questioning the decision of the owner. I suggest you all move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
nicko wrote:Nice comment Wolfie,    i'd like to see you try it.   If you don't get banned or Basemented for that ,there's no justice from Ben.

He should be banned

Banned? For opposing racism? Major may speak in paler hues, but what he is saying is 'them black bastards gotta stay away from our pretty blond princesses'.

Why?

'Well,' says Maj, 'because white men like me may get all riled up, grab our sheets and rifles, and go a-hunting for 'em. See how them salt & pepper relationships lead to no good? Why...I can't hep myself...I get so mad at them black boys all wantin' to fuk ahr wimmen. Course it leads to no good...half-breed babies an all!'

A message you can be proud of, eh? See...opposing racism can lead to bad ways. Bad habits.

So we ought to ban those who oppose racists, so as we might live comfortably among our racist pals and gals...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Look, nobody is going to do anything about Wolfman, so forget it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:51 pm

New forum rule:

You may threaten someone if you feel that they have upset you enough.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

He should be banned

Banned?  For opposing racism?  Major may speak in paler hues, but what he is saying is 'them black bastards gotta stay away from our pretty blond princesses'.

Why?  

'Well,' says Maj, 'because white men like me may get all riled up, grab our sheets and rifles, and go a-hunting for 'em.  See how them salt & pepper relationships lead to no good?  Why...I can't hep myself...I get so mad at them black boys all wantin' to fuk ahr wimmen.  Course it leads to no good...half-breed babies an all!'

A message you can be proud of, eh?   See...opposing racism can lead to bad ways.  Bad habits.

So we ought to ban those who oppose racists, so as we might live comfortably among our racist pals and gals...  

Nobody should be banned.
You oppose racism with criticism and challenge their views.
I agree such hate can lead for people to get angry, that though does not excuse the comments from Wolf either, as he allowed his emotions to get the better of him.

People calling for bans are not really interested in what is being said but clearly showing a dislike for the poster. As many should also understand how upsetting such things said can be. For example I have seen many times on here comments which basically insult my family, because they had a large family. Where people think they can tell others wrongly how many children they can create and love. It is upsetting for me to see such comments and does anger me. As they worked hard all their lives to raise us. With such views forced unto them, I would not even exist, being the 9th child.

The reality is people are irresponsible about many things they say and have no second thought of what or who they may effect by doing so. That does not ever excuse violence and never will, so you should be condemning wolf also, for losing self control and acting violently.

What is wrong here is people picking sides. There is no sides. The views made were poor and wrong by both.

Everyone needs to move on and its this sort of thing that spirals out of control, with where people who have not been even remotely offended. Take it upon themselves  to be offended at things not even said to them. They use this as an opportunity to play the self pontificating card, as if they are without any wrong themselves.

Like I say, I suggest people either move on or continue to end up seeing the site shut down again, because they all of sudden make problems not anything to do with them, their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

He should be banned

Banned?  For opposing racism?  Major may speak in paler hues, but what he is saying is 'them black bastards gotta stay away from our pretty blond princesses'.

Why?  

'Well,' says Maj, 'because white men like me may get all riled up, grab our sheets and rifles, and go a-hunting for 'em.  See how them salt & pepper relationships lead to no good?  Why...I can't hep myself...I get so mad at them black boys all wantin' to fuk ahr wimmen.  Course it leads to no good...half-breed babies an all!'

A message you can be proud of, eh?   See...opposing racism can lead to bad ways.  Bad habits.

Bollocks.
You can oppose racism without threatening violence.
He broke Bens rules. End of
Anyway keep going and we shall have tantrum 2 the revenge and Ben will take his ball home again.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:56 pm

eddie wrote:

How is that helping?

I could say the following.

"You may say people of mixed relationships are basically inferior and that people should never date black people!

Nobody is saying either is acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next