NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in?

+3
nicko
Major
Syl
7 posters

Go down

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Empty So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in?

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Do you dance? If not....when was the last time you did?

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? <a href=So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Dancingcouple-6" />
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Empty Re: So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in?

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Major wrote:No chance Syl, size 12 feet are a bit of a prob.
I would like to be able to dance competently.

Size of feet is no excuse not to whirl your lady round the dancefloor Major....my grandson aged 17 has size 11 feet.....mind you he doesn't dance either. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Empty Re: So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in?

Post by nicko Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:47 pm

I don't dance now, mind you I could twitch a bit !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Syl wrote:Do you dance? If not....when was the last time you did?

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? <a href=So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Dancingcouple-6" />

Last time was at a wedding in September, what a night! So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Dance_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:53 pm

nicko wrote:I don't dance now,   mind you I could twitch a bit !

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Major wrote:I am forced to watch STRICTLY out of fear, I am in awe of those tutors, teachers, they must be excellent at there job to teach to such a high standard.

You poor thing, I sympathise So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? There_10 even I don't have to watch that!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Last time was at a wedding in September, what a night! So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Dance_10

Everyone has to dance at weddings....it's the best thing about them sometimes. Laughing
Last time I danced properly was in the castle in Wales in November.....unfortunately a lot of the other people were dancing 'proper'...and we were doing our own thing.

Most mornings we have this daft game where OH walks across the kitchen and holds his hand out asking for a dance.....we then have a dance, which is not a pretty sight first thing in the morning if anyone copped us....slippers and jogging bottoms (him) no bra (me) and whatever tune we decide to sing as we go.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Major wrote:I am forced to watch STRICTLY out of fear, I am in awe of those tutors, teachers, they must be excellent at there job to teach to such a high standard.

I love Strictly....Len has left now though. Crying or Very sad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Syl wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Everyone has to dance at weddings....it's the best thing about them sometimes. Laughing
Last time I danced properly was in the castle in Wales in November.....unfortunately a lot of the other people were dancing 'proper'...and we were doing our own thing.

Most mornings we have this daft game where OH walks across the kitchen and holds his hand out asking for a dance.....we then have a dance, which is not a pretty sight first thing in the morning if anyone copped us....slippers and jogging bottoms (him) no bra (me)  and whatever tune we decide to sing as we go.

Glad you clarified the bra issue lol, how lovely though.  My dancing skills are shall we say limited.............just jigging about on the spot So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Can_ca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Major wrote:No chance Syl, size 12 feet are a bit of a prob.
I would like to be able to dance competently.

Size of feet is no excuse not to whirl your lady round the dancefloor Major....my grandson aged 17 has size 11 feet.....mind you he doesn't dance either. Laughing

My lad is just 16 and his feet are size 14 Shocked Shocked
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:08 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Syl wrote:

Most mornings we have this daft game where OH walks across the kitchen and holds his hand out asking for a dance.....we then have a dance, which is not a pretty sight first thing in the morning if anyone copped us....slippers and jogging bottoms (him) no bra (me)  and whatever tune we decide to sing as we go.

Glad you clarified the bra issue lol, how lovely though.  My dancing skills are shall we say limited.............just jigging about on the spot So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Can_ca10

Oh don't put yourself down! Especially now you have invested in your own pole Wink
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

They are big. Shocked
How tall is he? Grandson is 6'4'' and still growing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:13 pm

I dance every single day, one way or another. I always have music on and if a song I like comes on, I whack it up and sling down some moooovs.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:17 pm

eddie wrote:I dance every single day, one way or another. I always have music on and if a song I like comes on, I whack it up and sling down some moooovs.

Good for you....I love a boogie too......I don't think my moves have changed much since the 60's, but oddly enough they still fit to the music. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I dance every single day, one way or another. I always have music on and if a song I like comes on, I whack it up and sling down some moooovs.

Good for you....I love a boogie too......I don't think my moves have changed much since the 60's, but oddly enough they still fit to the music. Laughing

A dance is advanced and there's no wrong way to do it, it's your emotions moving to the music.

I swear to you, I dance round Tesco - earphones in, and I dance until I'm at the checkout then they wanna chat to me so I have to stop Sad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

They are big. Shocked

He is 5 ' 10" pale
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Oh don't put yourself down! Especially now you have invested in your own pole Wink

Oi!!! That was a secret secret So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Secret10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

They are big. Shocked

He is 5 ' 10" pale

You mean they might get bigger?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Shocke11

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

He is 5 ' 10" pale

You mean they might get bigger?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Shocke11

They won't will they?!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

They won't will they?!

I hope not!!! They bring new meaning to the phrase plates of meat!!!!  So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Shocke12

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

A dance is advanced and there's no wrong way to do it, it's your emotions moving to the music.

I swear to you, I dance round Tesco - earphones in, and I dance until I'm at the checkout then they wanna chat to me so I have to stop Sad

Well I have no idea where the word "advanced" came from in my post.
I swear I typed "personal"

Ghosts in my iPad I reckon Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:37 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well I have no idea where the word "advanced" came from in my post.
I swear I typed "personal"

Ghosts in my iPad I reckon Neutral

Always the same, blame the poor IT, just like Miffs and her self texing phone So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Phone10 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Miffs' texting is terrible!! I dread hearing from her in case I can't decipher what she's saying.
She actually managed to "like" one of my texts the other day???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 pm

eddie wrote:Miffs' texting is terrible!! I dread hearing from her in case I can't decipher what she's saying.
She actually managed to "like" one of my texts the other day???

Didn't you get the memo???  It's not Miffs, it's her phone(s).  Every single phone she's had has been the same, it's not her fault, honest So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? Angel_11

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:51 pm

I'll be having a dance if there's room at the place I'm going to. I dance all the time!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'll be having a dance if there's room at the place I'm going to. I dance all the time!

Ya lead em a 'merry dance' on forums Miss Ragga, ya gotem beat

So, will you have a dance to welcome the New Year in? 2984306523
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'll be having a dance if there's room at the place I'm going to. I dance all the time!

Rags you like Northern Soul, don't you? I'm sure it was you...?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:55 pm

eddie wrote:

Indeed I do! I love to dance to it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

You seen the film Northern Soul? I watched it the other night and it was great.
There were some supposedly rare tracks played in it
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not that one - I must watch it. I've seen SoulBoy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Watch it. It's set in Lancashire and charts a young man's discovery of the music and the music scene.
And lots of dancing! Laughing
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Watch it. It's set in Lancashire and charts a young man's discovery of the music and the music scene.
And lots of dancing!  Laughing

It sounds like SoulBoy. Laughing

Anyway, I shall ask the DJ to play some Northern Soul tomorrow night - he'll have loads of it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 pm

I love dancing. Having a massive party to celebrate 2017. It's only family but there's a lot of us! Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:58 pm

If I don't get a chance then a happy new year to you and your family SM x
(Must be your nieces birthday soon?)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:24 pm

eddie wrote:If I don't get a chance then a happy new year to you and your family SM x

Thank you eddie and you too xxx

Yes on 28th Jan she turns 5! Acts like a 25 year old though lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:If I don't get a chance then a happy new year to you and your family SM x

Thank you eddie and you too xxx

Yes on 28th Jan she turns 5! Acts like a 25 year old though lol

Hahahaha Ive got one of those as you know!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down