NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man"

+5
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Go down

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" Empty Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man"

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:07 pm

President-elect Donald Trump arrived at the White House on Thursday morning to meet with President Barack Obama for the first time since winning the election.

The pair addressed reporters around 12:45 p.m. after meeting for about ninety minutes.

Turning to address Trump directly, Obama said, “I want to emphasize to you, Mr. President-Elect, that we are now going to want to do everything we can to help you succeed, because if you succeed the country succeeds.”

Trump spoke after the president, and struck a note of cooperation, calling him “very good man, very good man.”

“Mr. President, it was a great honor to meet you and I look forward to meeting with you many many more times,” he said.

Obama also said they had an “excellent” and “wide-ranging” conversation, in which they “talked about organization issues in setting up the White House, foreign policy, domestic policy. “As I said last night my No. 1 priority is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures … the president-elect is successful. I have been very encouraged by President-Elect Trump’s interest in wanting to work with my team in many of the issues this country faces. I believe that it is important for all of us, regardless or party and regardless of personal preferences” to work together going forward.

Trump also pointed out that while the meeting was supposed to last for only 15 minutes, it lasted much longer. “We discussed a lot of different situations, some wonderful and some difficulties. I very much look forward to dealing with the president in the future, including difficulties.”

He added that the president “explained some of the difficulties, some of the wonderful things that have been achieved.”

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-president-obama-white-house/

Just more evidence to support my new theory that on Election Day, we went through some weird wormhole and ended up in an alternate universe.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" Empty Re: Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man"

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Bae wrote:
President-elect Donald Trump arrived at the White House on Thursday morning to meet with President Barack Obama for the first time since winning the election.

The pair addressed reporters around 12:45 p.m. after meeting for about ninety minutes.

Turning to address Trump directly, Obama said, “I want to emphasize to you, Mr. President-Elect, that we are now going to want to do everything we can to help you succeed, because if you succeed the country succeeds.”

Trump spoke after the president, and struck a note of cooperation, calling him “very good man, very good man.”

“Mr. President, it was a great honor to meet you and I look forward to meeting with you many many more times,” he said.

Obama also said they had an “excellent” and “wide-ranging” conversation, in which they “talked about organization issues in setting up the White House, foreign policy, domestic policy. “As I said last night my No. 1 priority is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures … the president-elect is successful. I have been very encouraged by President-Elect Trump’s interest in wanting to work with my team in many of the issues this country faces. I believe that it is important for all of us, regardless or party and regardless of personal preferences” to work together going forward.

Trump also pointed out that while the meeting was supposed to last for only 15 minutes, it lasted much longer. “We discussed a lot of different situations, some wonderful and some difficulties. I very much look forward to dealing with the president in the future, including difficulties.”

He added that the president “explained some of the difficulties, some of the wonderful things that have been achieved.”

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-president-obama-white-house/

Just more evidence to support my new theory that on Election Day, we went through some weird wormhole and ended up in an alternate universe.

Do you think it's possible the election was rigged?  Pussy-grabber, then, only got out ahead of the story, by accusing his detractors of the same thing he was planning.  What if it was going to happen, and he knew about it ahead of time?  Wouldn't he spell it out so the world heard only the denials of the opposition, and was put in a mood of denial. Then...bang.

It seems strange that pussy-grabber was describing on Monday that secret "ghost" voters would show up to elect him, and then these strange rural voters came in late in Tuesday evening.

scratch

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" Empty Re: Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man"

Post by eddie Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Are you saying that there's a conspiracy afoot?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:31 pm

eddie wrote:Are you saying that there's a conspiracy afoot?

Exactly. And who knows conspiracy formation better that a conspiracy theorist. Maybe Steve Bannon?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Are you saying that there's a conspiracy afoot?

Exactly.  And who knows conspiracy formation better that a conspiracy theorist.  Maybe Steve Bannon?

Or edds? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly.  And who knows conspiracy formation better that a conspiracy theorist.  Maybe Steve Bannon?

Or edds? Razz

Well, yes...you are familiar with the terrain, but do you spend a lot of time on how to stage it? This would have been staged to look like Trump was off on one of his conspiracy-benders, so that when it happened, we would all be uttering a collective, nahhhh... A perfect reverse-sting.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Or edds? Razz

Well, yes...you are familiar with the terrain, but do you spend a lot of time on how to stage it?  This would have been staged to look like Trump was off on one of his conspiracy-benders, so that when it happened, we would all be uttering a collective, nahhhh...  A perfect reverse-sting.

I can't give away my secrets Quill. I'd have to kill you and then they'd make a film called Kill Quill. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 pm

lol my theory is

Trump ran to help get Hillary Elected
All the Pussy grabber and crazy stuff how could America Vote for him
No option but to elect Hillary...
this is supported by the fact that he kept gettign crazier and crazier with more wild lies to the point any one with a brain could tell they were bullshit.

This Has Backfired Tremendously, Middle America apparently loves a Pussy grabber and Hates the establishent that much Laughing Laughing Laughing
this should not be too suprising we saw the same thing with Brexit.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Or.
The New World Order want to divide and conquer.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:36 pm

cyclops         I DON'T see any great "conspiracy" here...

As objectionable as it was, the Trump campaign was still transparent and upfront, appealing to the disenfranchised and powerless and the lowest common denominator (i.e. the rednecks, the ignorant, the haters and the nationalists..).

We have seen it all before  :
The rise of Hitler and Mussolini;
The spread of fascism and fundi' militias;
KKK;   One Nation and Family First;   UKIP, EDL and BNP;
ISIS in the Middle East...

We even see it daily with Tommy and Major on this site...         Arrow

And on the Democrats side,  despite clear warnings, they still stuck to their regular "establishment" lines..

And on the day,  nearly half of the Democrat "faithful" simply couldn't be bothered to get out of their own way, to get out there and vote  !

Those protest demo's yesterday were just as pointless, idiotic and unthinking, as the post-Brexit protests over in England..         What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Trump better deliver on his pledges or the KKK and all the other RW nutjobs will be after him. There may even be riots on the streets.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:12 am

@Irn
doubt it
he is still white so regardless they will see him as an improvement over Obama
that tried to do evil things like give them Healthcare and not waste their money on wars
Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:25 am

Irn Bru wrote:Trump better deliver on his pledges or the KKK and all the other RW nutjobs will be after him. There may even be riots on the streets.

Trumpsters are not necessarily RW. We could see Trump taking some pretty leftish steps in the future.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:18 am

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" L4jjChN
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:17 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" L4jjChN

And are the Mariachis here yet?  I promised the Mexicans would play for it.

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" Mariachi

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:24 pm

No, I said when you're a star, they let you grab their sushi...

Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" Sushi-maki-300x274

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Idea           A LOT OF TRUMP'S supporters may not be too greatly upset if he doesn't deliver on some of his more outrageous offers -- such as building the wall along Mexico's border,  or banning all Muslim immigration, or slapping a 45% tariff on Chinese imports, or jailing Hillary Clinton simply because she's a female Democrat politician...

What is probably more important to them, is that they have delivered a king hit to the city-based Wall Street_backed 'elitist' political establishment, after being ignored for so long in favour of big business, foreign concerns, and corporate swindlers --  and the fact that they now have a white man as their POTUS,  who just maybe seems ready to listen to their worries ?          Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" 2347854014

What does expose a gross level of ignorance among them, is just how many of them consider universal health care, free education, welfare 'safety nets', environmental protection, industrial safety, and even basic human rights, to somehow be "communistic" in nature, "ungodly", and even plain unnatural..     Nor do they seem unduly worried, that the first round of 'tax cuts' would be of the top level, and not affecting avearage workers --  after all, they still consider the Don to be their president...        Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:49 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea           A LOT OF TRUMP'S supporters may not be too greatly upset if he doesn't deliver on some of his more outrageous offers -- such as building the wall along Mexico's border,  or banning all Muslim immigration, or slapping a 45% tariff on Chinese imports, or jailing Hillary Clinton simply because she's a female Democrat politician...

What is probably more important to them, is that they have delivered a king hit to the city-based Wall Street_backed 'elitist' political establishment, after being ignored for so long in favour of big business, foreign concerns, and corporate swindlers --  and the fact that they now have a white man as their POTUS,  who just maybe seems preferred to listen to their worries ?          Obama wishes Trump success; Trump calls Obama "a very good man" 2347854014

What does expose a gross level of ignorance among them, is just how many of them consider universal health care, free education, welfare 'safety nets', environmental protection, industrial safety, and even basic human rights, to somehow be "communistic" in nature, "ungodly", and even plain unnatural..         Suspect

America is going to fail under Trump, ironically fulfilling the McConnell-Boehner doctrine on a white man's watch.  It's just taking longer than either McConnell or Boehner would wish.

Trump, the roll of the dice for American pranksters, knows nothing about power.  He lives in a cocoon of insularity, assured by his inheritance, and is not at all the swordsman that America thinks he is.  He is a child, who behaves like and child, and gets treated as a child.  Children get into trouble...he will get into trouble   Twisted Evil

Then, when the trouble starts, Trump won't be the target of vindictiveness; he'll be the target of indifference.  Will "Low-energy Jeb" lift a finger to help him?  How about "Lying Ted Cruz", son of a presidential murderer.  Will "Dumb-Little Marco" rush to his aid?  How about "Goofy Elizabeth Warren", otherwise known as "Pocahontas"?   Perhaps "Weak And Dumb 'Crazy Bernie', otherwise called "Mr. Macho" by Donald — Nope, busy that weekend.  Of course "Slick Willy" and "Crooked Hillary" are out of the question.  But surely he can depend on "Failure POW John McCain" or "Choker Mitt Romney" or "Weak and Disloyal Paul Ryan".  Oh, I know, he can always turn to "Ugly Carly Fiorina" or "Total Dud, John Kasich."  Busy?  All of them?  WTF...none of them returned the phone call.

It doesn't matter whether it's a looming depression from more tax cuts for the wealthy, a war he can't get out of because his generals are "Rubble", or massive unemployment because Trade Secretary Chris Christie closed the bridge to the Pacific, and let China take over.  He's going to stumble, and no one is going to be there to help him.

Then his slogan will change from Make America Great Again, to I've Fallen and Can't Get UP!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Do you not think you should wait and see what happens before making judgements?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:38 pm

nicko wrote:Do you not think you should wait and see what happens before making judgements?

Nicko, we are the loyal opposition. We have an obligation to make sure America fails, as long as the other side is in power. See, McConnell-Boehner Doctrine.

The people in the streets are responding to the mere election of Trump. Wait til you see what happens when Trump tries to effect his policies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, yes...you are familiar with the terrain, but do you spend a lot of time on how to stage it?  This would have been staged to look like Trump was off on one of his conspiracy-benders, so that when it happened, we would all be uttering a collective, nahhhh...  A perfect reverse-sting.

I can't give away my secrets Quill. I'd have to kill you and then they'd make a film called Kill Quill. Cool

Laughing

That made me laugh....wonder who would play him? Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laughing

That made me laugh....wonder who would play him? Cool

He doesn't get actually appear until Kill Quill Vol. 2.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:41 am

yet obama refused to be photographed with his wife and trump and his wife on the steps of the whitehouse as is the tradition.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down