NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Years Old Convicted Of Rape & Jailed

+2
Andy
Major
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

11 Years Old Convicted Of Rape & Jailed Empty Re: 11 Years Old Convicted Of Rape & Jailed

Post by Andy Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Your fixation on gay 11 year old boys committing rape is disturbing, Major.
It is due to your Nazi beliefs.
That what they did.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

11 Years Old Convicted Of Rape & Jailed Empty Re: 11 Years Old Convicted Of Rape & Jailed

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:05 pm

what a fucking stupid thing to cay.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Your fixation on gay 11 year old boys committing rape is disturbing, Major.
That what they did.

Enough HA. That was unprovoked and uncalled for. For one, I wouldn't consider Major to have a "fixation of rape of 11 year old boys" at all!

Consider yourself warned.  Your comment was not warranted and isn't within the rule of fair play.

Don't go it again. Next time it's the basement.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Handy opens his mouth before his brain is in gear !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Your fixation on gay 11 year old boys committing rape is disturbing, Major.
That what they did.

Enough HA. That was unprovoked and uncalled for. For one, I wouldn't consider Major to have a "fixation of rape of 11 year old boys" at all!

Consider yourself warned.  Your comment was not warranted and isn't within the rule of fair play.

Don't go it again.  Next time it's the basement.

Eddie, you are doing it again: confusing your role as mod with your participation in the ebb and flow of the threads and subject matter.

It's not as if it is illegitimate to comment on trends in themes with certain posters.  No less an authority than Ben has commented on the plethora of anti-Muslim commentary regarding certain posters here.  And there does seem to be a preoccupation with PC stories about paedophilia (dare I say the word) around here.  I think it's a legitimate topic for HA to raise.

If we cannot have freedom to talk about such matters as thematic posters and postings, what other freedoms are you going curtail around here?  Is Donald Trump not permitted to criticize the media?  Do RW'rs not criticize outspokeness in the media all the time?  Now, because it is someone on the Left, it's suddenly impermissible.  Foul!  Oh, foul!  
11 Years Old Convicted Of Rape & Jailed 3177564460

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:48 pm

If Foul had seen my comment he would be chomping at the bit to cast be in irons and send me to the sub basement of Newsfix hellfire.
Mine wasnt a foul, it was just a subtle nudge.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:52 pm

I think it was an unnecessary and unwarranted attack from one poster to another and I don't care who said it and to whom - that's my decision.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:10 pm

And, Eds, I'm going to stand up for Major when and if he is unfairly criticized sometime in the future.  This isn't about one poster or another.  It's about the principle of open debate, and what is and is not a free and open topic.

This is an American site, and American laws must apply.  The First Amendment to the US Constitution is the first law in the highest written law in the land.  It speaks of freedom of speech, the press, and the freedom to speak up when it moves us. We don't allow posts directly about individuals, but that doesn't mean we can't point out a proclivity toward certain topics.  A theme about topics is different than at theme about a poster.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Quill I suggest if you're bothered then contact Ben.
That's all I can suggest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Good on you eddie, take no notice of Quill, he will always support the hard left.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

eddie wrote:Quill I suggest if you're bothered then contact Ben.
That's all I can suggest.

I don't need to work secretly, behind closed doors. It suffices that we address this out in the open, where everyone who has an opinion may speak up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Okay quill, so please feel free to start a thread about it.
I'm happy either way.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 pm

eddie wrote:Okay quill, so please feel free to start a thread about it.
I'm happy either way.

I would have no objection to a thread on the subject.  And if Ben wishes to appoint me Chief Justice of this forum, I will do just that.  But it doesn't foreclose speaking at will about the subject of free expression on a forum about opinion and debate.

In the meantime it's sufficient if I simply speak up where issues of freedom of opinion and speech arise.  You have brought it up on this thread, and so it goes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Okay as you wish.
My decision still stands.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:25 pm

funny you should mention "proclivity" Quill

since if we are about "pointing out a proclivity towards certain topics" then it is obvious ...ojnce again te HA is nothing but a filthy mouthed liar, out to attempt to cause a melt down...he has a "proclivity for that sort of thing"

he is a typical lefty "bully by playing the victim" he bullies the victim hits back and HA goes running to the headmaster...crying shame....

fortunately it seems major, for all his faults is the "better man", me ? I would have sliced and diced him

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Major wrote:Some dirty scumbag on another forum spouted something VERY similar, the site owner condoned it by her silence and tried to turn the guilt to the innocent.
I am pleased something as nasty as this has been recognised and stopped in its tracks.

I dunno if I am allowed to mention the site by name.

The common denominator appears to be you , Major.
Perhaps if you weren't so provocative in your posts, and you reverted to your home language rather than your boorish and frankly risable "chav" speak, perhaps you wouldn't get quite so inundated from all sides ( and other forums) with abuse .
Must pop over the the forum that cannot be named that Eds, you, Nicko, Foul, Moletrousers, Allakaka , SB and a certain Middle Eastern poster inhabit for a butchers.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:26 pm

THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT IS LIBEL!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:28 pm

So what if he's provocative HA? Then challenge him properly instead of resorting to accusing him of paedophilia.
How does that even make you have a point?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:32 pm

He must "pop over" he's poking his nose in all the while.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Yours is the first mention of the word peodophilia.
I made no such accusations, but you implied I had.
I suggested that trawling online wrbsites to post links to lurid stories about abused kids is disturbing. At the very least it is unconventional for an adult to spend time doing it.
I prefer watching Chelsea hammer Man Utd then the US Grand Prix.And walking mydog and enjoying family time.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 pm

And making up "hate" stories about right wingers.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Major wrote:Some dirty scumbag on another forum spouted something VERY similar, the site owner condoned it by her silence and tried to turn the guilt to the innocent.
I am pleased something as nasty as this has been recognised and stopped in its tracks.

I dunno if I am allowed to mention the site by name.

No, you may not as well you know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Yours is the first mention of the word peodophilia.
I  suggested that trawling online wrbsites to post links to lurid stories about abused kids is disturbing. At the very least it is unconventional  for an adult to spend time doing it.
I prefer watching Chelsea hammer Man Utd then the US Grand Prix.And walking mydog and enjoying family time.

Your fixation on gay 11 year old boys committing rape is disturbing, Major.
That what they did.

You know what you said. At least own it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:44 pm

perhaps HA condones the behaviour as described in majors link.....?????

after all he's firmly in favour of inviting every child rapist in the world here... as if we didnt have enough trouble with our home brewed

and You see eddie this is the trouble...he didnt "say it" but he certainly implied it and now claims "plausible denyability

another charming trait of the evil left....along with celebrating peoples deaths, wishing death and illness on people (and lets not forget wishing the destruction of their nation and culture)

But yet ...once again HA gives me a reminder that my premise ...stated a few months back IS TRUE...every word of it.....

examine the first turd thrown...on on it you will find the fingerprint of the left........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 pm

You would be the forum expert on turds LF, you talk shit and are a crap mod.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Yours is the first mention of the word peodophilia.
I  suggested that trawling online wrbsites to post links to lurid stories about abused kids is disturbing. At the very least it is unconventional  for an adult to spend time doing it.

see how the liars of the left operate...

this story was carried in a major newspapers online site....hardly constitutes "trawling online websites to post links about abused kids"

stinking lying uneducated, untutored, socially inadequate wrecks that cant advance an argument so resort to character assasination and all ITS foul tricks....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You would be the forum expert on turds LF, you talk shit and are a crap mod.

I note you fail to refute the substance of that post

and as for your opinion...you are a liar...so no one is going to beleive you any way

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:55 pm

See this is what I detest about human behaviour.
If you mean it, say it. Don't hint it, don't dress it up, say it straight and own it, or simply don't bother.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:See this is what I detest about human behaviour.
If you mean it, say it.  Don't hint it, don't dress it up, say it straight and own it, or simply don't bother.

I thought I did????????????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
eddie wrote:See this is what I detest about human behaviour.
If you mean it, say it.  Don't hint it, don't dress it up, say it straight and own it, or simply don't bother.

I thought I did????????????

Hahahahaha as if you could ever dress up what you say Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down