NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator

3 posters

Go down

MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator   Empty MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Wow.
Now I don't know if this is a bad thing for the lives of humans - blocking eachother out...? - or if it's an absolute Godsend.
I love the idea of secret mode though. Cool

Whatever it is, it's truly amazing.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator   Empty Re: MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator

Post by JulesV Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Brilliant innovation, eddie. Hope he makes tons of money.

I would find it very useful in planes. Nothing seems to neutralise that droning background engine noise. Will it be available to the mass market ... or only to the sort of people who fly business class every week?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator   Empty Re: MUZO - blocks out the noises of life -.personal zone creator

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

No idea Jules. But sometimes silence is something I am very grateful for.
I hope they find one to silence my brain.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Will it block out nagging Women?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 pm

nicko wrote:Will it block out nagging Women?

Yep. And I'm going to assume you would like one, just for this purpose?

I don't know whether it's just making humans more insular though? Humans in homes are already obsessed with screens and now blocking out household noises....seems a bit extreme.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Only joking, the Wife suggests I do something, and I immediately jump to it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down