NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps)

+4
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Empty Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi Ben,

Hope all is ok with you. For several days now when you try to access the site via iPad or iPhone you face a pop up "Congratulations Google User!" advert and redirected to Google Membership Rewards site us.5tkbltvq.pw

It also affects inaflap so I can only assume it's another Forumotion glitch Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Angry_12

Is this something you could raise on the Forumotion site please?  Both Eddie and Miffs cannot access the site.  My laptop is ok so I've been asked to raise this with you.

Hope you can help, I'm not sure if it affects other tablets?

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Thank_12

Back to top Go down

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Empty Re: Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps)

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Please supply screenshots if possible. Also, anybody experiencing this problem, please let me know if it's on your iPad, Android phone, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Empty Re: Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps)

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:11 pm

FTL can screenshot as I cannot upload images
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:16 pm

This is the pop up Ben:

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Ipad_p10

If you try to close the pop up you are redirected to this site:

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Ipad_p11

Does this help? Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Comput10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Helps a lot, FTL. I've posted them in the help forum.

No reply as of yet, of course Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Helps a lot, FTL. I've posted them in the help forum.

Thanks Ben, I'm sure they must already know about this so hopefully a fix soon Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Thumbs14 x

In the meantime haha Eddie Smile Cool Embarassed Rolling Eyes Idea Like a Star @ heaven @ silent cyclops Suspect Arrow Wink Crying or Very sad Laughing Sad Surprised Shocked Razz Razz Evil or Very Mad Question Exclamation Neutral What a Face I love you clown pirat alien pale cat monkey pig rabbit affraid bounce Basketball cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken albino cherry farao rendeer afro Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 4233679493 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3852033631 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 1716015268 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 474684931 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3350646086 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 919144451 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 1366281442 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 1763903427

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Scared13

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Thanks FTL. You asked and it got done. Don't know where I was going wrong.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks FTL. You asked and it got done. Don't know where I was going wrong.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17766-problems-with-nf-particularly-on-mobile-update-seems-to-be-working-on-all-platforms-now

Maybe the title of your thread?  Ben though it was fixed?  Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) I_don_13 You two been fighting over the jam again???? Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Roll_s10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:53 pm

https://youtu.be/xjMwfDFypa4
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks FTL. You asked and it got done. Don't know where I was going wrong.

Dude, I had a second free, saw that FTL had also asked and went ahead and chimed in on the thread that was already there! Stop being such an eddie Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:17 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Helps a lot, FTL. I've posted them in the help forum.

Thanks Ben, I'm sure they must already know about this so hopefully a fix soon Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Thumbs14 x

In the meantime haha Eddie Smile Cool Embarassed Rolling Eyes Idea Like a Star @ heaven @ silent cyclops Suspect Arrow Wink Crying or Very sad Laughing Sad Surprised Shocked Razz Razz Evil or Very Mad Question Exclamation Neutral What a Face I love you clown pirat alien pale cat monkey pig rabbit affraid bounce Basketball cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken albino cherry farao rendeer afro Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 4233679493 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3852033631 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 1716015268 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 474684931 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3350646086 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 919144451 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 1366281442 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 1763903427

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Scared13

That is an amazing effect!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Eddie, eddie.... pourquoi vous si mauvais, eddie...?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 pm

"Appeal on behalf of ipad and iphone users"??

"please donate your unwanted and out of date android devices to these poor people so they will have something that works, even if it isnt the "latest thing""

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:This is the pop up Ben:

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Ipad_p10

If you try to close the pop up you are redirected to this site:

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Ipad_p11

Does this help? Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Comput10

IMPORTANT!!!

THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING VERY DODGY TO ME!!!

LOOKS LIKE SOME SORT OF POPUP/VIRUS/HACK ATTEMPT!!!

DO NOT CONTINUE TO PLAY ALONG WITH ANY OF IT!!!

DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE OPTIONS SHOWN!!!

NOT EVEN ON THE 'CLOSE' OR 'CANCEL' OR 'X' (etc)!!!

CLOSE THE WHOLE BROWSER APPLICATION DOWN HOWEVER YOU WOULD NORMALLY DO SO!!!

THEN TURN OFF INTERNET/WIFI CONNECTIONS!

THEN TRY TO REOPEN BROWSER AND GO INTO SETTINGS AND DELETE COOKIES ETC...

IF NO GOOD THEN GO INTO MAIN DEVICE SETTINGS AND INTO BROWSER APP SETTINGS... DELETE CASHEL AND SAVED STUFF... YOU MIGHT LOSE SOME OF YOUR BROWSING HISTORY OR SAVED PAGES ETC BY DOING THIS.

RESTART INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND TRY ACCESS AGAIN.

I'VE SAME SHIT HAPPENING THEN TRY USING DIFFERENT BROWSER... FIREFOX IS GOOD.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Tommy I did all of that
It's a forumotion problem as their site is full of other forums saying the same thing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Tommy, did it make your caps lock key stick?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:49 pm

He's just emphatic. And he means it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:He's just emphatic. And he means it.

I KNOW, AND I SEE WHERE HE'S COMING FROM. IT'S JUST A BIT HARD TO READ ANYTHING WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS, REGARDLESS OF HOW GENTLE AND WELL INTENDED, AS BEING ANYTHING BUT SCREAMING. I'M TRYING TO BE REASONABLE. I'M CALM. CALM, I TELL YOU.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 pm

I wouldn't like anyone to caps lock me upon waking either. ITS ANNOYING.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 pm

but maybe better than this ?????

or this....but maybe better than this ?????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Lord Foul wrote:but maybe better than this ?????

or this....but maybe better than this ?????

Can't hear you... can you talk a bit louder...!?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 am

http://www.lightinthebox.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro-5-5-fhd-android-5-1-lte-smartphone-snapdragon650-hexa-core-3gb-32gb-16mp-5mp-4100mah-battery_p4932422.html?category_id=5830&prm=1.2.1.0¤cy=USD

All Apple Victims
the Cure is cheap
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:59 pm

All you Apple haters out there, not helpful Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Bang_h10

Any news please Ben?? Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Beg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Edds said it was working for her ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:58 pm

I CAN NOW LOG ON IN CLASSIC VERSION ON MY IPAD WITHOUT BEING REDIRECTED BUT IT QUITE OFTEN REDIRECTS IN THE MIDDLE OF POSTING OR CLICKING OR CLACKING OR WICKLE-WACKING.

SO THE PROBLEM IS STILL HERE.

I CAN NOW POST EMOTICONS THOUGH AND I WONT BE OUTSHONE SO

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 ::::Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939

Because I just don't know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:00 pm

the FM mobile site is still a beta, (unless it has recently changed) avoid it, use the classic version

to toggle between the two use

http://xyz.forumotion.co.uk/?mobile

substitute the site name for the xyz.forumotion.co.uk bit
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Yes I know that, thanks though. That's the format I always need to visit flap but the other version is so basic I can't moderate or pm or do much else really.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Edds said it was working for her ...

It's still not working Ben, believe me.  I'm on my laptop Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Smiley16

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 pm

eddie wrote:I CAN NOW LOG ON IN CLASSIC VERSION ON MY IPAD WITHOUT BEING REDIRECTED BUT IT QUITE OFTEN REDIRECTS IN THE MIDDLE OF POSTING OR CLICKING OR CLACKING OR WICKLE-WACKING.

SO THE PROBLEM IS STILL HERE.

I CAN NOW POST EMOTICONS THOUGH AND I WONT BE OUTSHONE SO

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 ::::Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939 Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) 3296370939

Because I just don't know.

HINT HINT
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:35 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:the FM mobile site is still a beta, (unless it has recently changed) avoid it, use the classic version

to toggle between the two use

http://xyz.forumotion.co.uk/?mobile

substitute the site name for the xyz.forumotion.co.uk bit
I had a look at this today and they have updated the mobile app to Version 2 now and it certainly appears to work here and elsewhere.
there was a bit of java script that was hiding the login menu on my site which has now been removed.
I am speaking from the perspective of an android user and cannot say anything about ipads or iphones.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Folks, I don't know what to do for you. I did get a PM from the King of Forumotion in which she assured me that Texas is the most important region for them, and that they really don't care about other countries like the UK or Oklahoma.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:43 pm

I just let FM know that you lot are still whinging about it, innit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:43 pm

When we go to Wales I have a look at forums on OH's tablet....everytime I look in here I get the continuous google pop ups, so I cant even read the threads.
I never have the trouble on lap top.

Last edited by Syl on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Folks, I don't know what to do for you. I did get a PM from the King of Forumotion in which she assured me that Texas is the most important region for them, and that they really don't care about other countries like the UK or Oklahoma.

Racist.

Well, if I disappear into the cyber world of nothingness you'll be sorry I tells ya. You'll miss my informative stories and clever and wise posts.

And I'm taking FTL with me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Folks, I don't know what to do for you. I did get a PM from the King of Forumotion in which she assured me that Texas is the most important region for them, and that they really don't care about other countries like the UK or Oklahoma.

On behalf of the People's Republic of Yorkshire I hereby lodge a formal protest.

The next step will be a declaration of war.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

On behalf of the People's Republic of Yorkshire I hereby lodge a formal protest.

Hell yeah. I'm feeling rebellious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I immediately entreat you to enter into diplomatic negotiations, as most of the Texan Navy is old rowboats.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Syl wrote:When we go to Wales I have a look at forums on OH's tablet....everytime I look in here I get the continuous google pop ups, so I cant even read the threads.

Oh you lot with your laptops and your high-flying machinery! What about us poor iPad users eh?? What about us?!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I immediately entreat you to enter into diplomatic negotiations, as most of the Texan Navy is old rowboats.

Well those certainly will prove no threat to our aggressive whippets and ferrets, so I will summon up a colliery brass band to give a rousing rendition of "On Ilkla Moor b'hat 'at" while we sign the necessary papers assigning, say, Dallas, to The People's Republic of Yorkshire - and then we'll shake hands on it and have a few pints of Oakwell Ale.

We'll want to know who killed JR, of course.......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:When we go to Wales I have a look at forums on OH's tablet....everytime I look in here I get the continuous google pop ups, so I cant even read the threads.

Oh you lot with your laptops and your high-flying machinery! What about us poor iPad users eh?? What about us?!

It's hardly a state of the art laptop...and I only replaced my other one because it was 7 years old and knackered.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 pm

if you are using an android phone/tablet then can I suggest
uc browser available in the google play store. It includes an add blocker which works very well in my experience. It is also quite good at saving on what is downloaded.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:39 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
if you are using an android phone/tablet then can I suggest
uc browser available in the google play store. It includes an add blocker which works very well in my experience. It is also quite good at saving on what is downloaded.

Thank you Dean (I have seen other people call you that and it's shorter than your user name so I will too if that's OK)
I will attempt to do that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Well those certainly will prove no threat to our aggressive whippets and ferrets, so I will summon up a colliery brass band to give a rousing rendition of "On Ilkla Moor b'hat 'at" while we sign the necessary papers assigning, say, Dallas, to The People's Republic of Yorkshire - and then we'll shake hands on it and have a few pints of Oakwell Ale.

We'll want to know who killed JR, of course.......

Hang on, I just checked and we still have this:

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) USS_Texas-2

She's a bit over 100 now but I don't think y'all want to tussle with her.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:44 pm

yorkshire rust moths will soon sink that.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yorkshire rust moths will soon sink that.....

UPDATE: She's been upgraded.

Urgent Appeal on Behalf of iPhone and iPad Users - PART TWO (in caps) Uss-texas-1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 pm

pffft ...zo you zink zat vill save you???

i've seen 2 yorkshire rust moths eat an entire humvee in 3 days.......engine and all......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Not to mention Nora Batty's stockings
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Not to mention Nora Batty's stockings

Good God, man...don't mention those!!!!!! Excitement at my age could prove fatal.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 am

Have a alien for giving me a real Laughing on various posts tonight. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next