NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two bombs exploded in New York...

+6
magica
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
nicko
eddie
blackie333
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Two bombs exploded in New York... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two bombs exploded in New York...

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:01 pm

anyway what your VP and POTUS doing in the same room...let alone the same city?????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Two bombs exploded in New York... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two bombs exploded in New York...

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then call them "white" people rather than use a childish and disparaging word.

In any case, it's not actually true - is it?

I don't knowingly post false information:

Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

As for my choice of words, it was deliberate, to provoke someone who thinks whites are superior.

Ben... your article is completely out of date...

This was just one attack not listed...

"...A gunman killed 49 people and wounded 53 more in an attack at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando..."

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 pm

And don't mention this...

https://www.rt.com/usa/344153-blacks-victims-mass-shootings/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

As for my choice of words, it was deliberate, to provoke someone who thinks whites are superior.

That's a daft way to try to goad someone. It's just using a racial slur - the very thing which you claim you don't like.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's a daft way to try to goad someone. It's just using a racial slur - the very thing which you claim you don't like.

"Pasty" is a derogatory description of someone's complexion, not their ethnicity.

Two bombs exploded in New York... - Page 2 Large

She's not White European, but as pasty as they come!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:06 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

"Pasty" is a derogatory description of someone's complexion, not their ethnicity.

Two bombs exploded in New York... - Page 2 Large

She's not White European, but as pasty as they come!

"Pasty" is clearly a derogatory word used by you to describe white people, so all your bleating about racism on this forum is just hot air.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:37 am

He's rather pasty himself you know rags.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:43 am

She's what's known as an "English Rose"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Calling someone "pasty" or "pasty-faced" is clearly not complimentary. If the likes of Ben habitually use those terms, they're clearly being derogatory towards white people, and it makes no difference if they're white themselves. Racist American black people also use those terms against white people - along with terms like "melanin deficient" or "bleached". They're not using those words in a nice way - obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Rags, I have called my child pasty.
"I don't think my my daughter is feeling well...she's looking pasty"

It's a way of describing someone who's whiter than white. A very fair-skinned white person.
Blacks call a certain shade of black, "red skin"...

"Josh is a red skin guy"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 pm

eddie wrote:Rags, I have called my child pasty.
"I don't think my my daughter is feeling well...she's looking pasty"

It's a way of describing someone who's whiter than white. A very fair-skinned white person.
Blacks call a certain shade of black,  "red skin"...

"Josh is a red skin guy"

Don't make excuses for him. He was using the term in a derogatory way and you know it. Even you're associating it with ill health, but some people are naturally very pale or fair, and it's offensive to use a derogatory word to describe them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:53 pm

I think you're over-exaggerating your hatred of the word because you've made it your bone of contention.
I bet you've used it in the past yourself to describe someone who's looked unwell, for example.

Added further to that, I have said many times and loudly, that I disagree with most (all?) other admin here about banning words - so calling someone 'pasty' is such a mild and nothing term, that I'd hardly have noticed it at all if you hadn't made a whole meal out of your contention bone.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:39 am

No one I know has ever used the word "pasty" But I have heard the word "pale" used many times!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:03 am

eddie wrote:I think you're over-exaggerating your hatred of the word because you've made it your bone of contention.
I bet you've used it in the past yourself to describe someone who's looked unwell, for example.

Added further to that, I have said many times and loudly, that I disagree with most (all?) other admin here about banning words -  so calling someone 'pasty' is such a mild and nothing term, that I'd hardly have noticed it at all if you hadn't made a whole meal out of your contention bone.

I think you're deliberately misunderstanding Ben's intention. He has admitted that he used it in a derogatory way because the people he was talking about are/were white - it's nothing to do with them being unwell. You really don't get the issue of double standards do you? All the bleating on here about racism, and then the admin come out with racial slurs themselves.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I think you're over-exaggerating your hatred of the word because you've made it your bone of contention.

Added further to that, I have said many times and loudly, that I disagree with most (all?) other admin here about banning words -  so calling someone 'pasty' is such a mild and nothing term, that I'd hardly have noticed it at all if you hadn't made a whole meal out of your contention bone.

I think you're deliberately misunderstanding Ben's intention. He has admitted that he used it in a derogatory way because the people he was talking about are/were white - it's nothing to do with them being unwell. You really don't get the issue of double standards do you? All the bleating on here about racism, and then the admin come out with racial slurs themselves.

I just wonder why white liberals hate themselves and others so much for things that happened before they were born and have no responsibility for and feel the incessant need to apologise for them.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:37 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I just wonder why white liberals hate themselves and others so much for things that happened before they were born and have no responsibility for and feel the incessant need to apologise for them.

Exactly. They can hate themselves if they like, but they should be careful not to use racial slurs against those who don't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 pm

How does using the term "pasty" mean you hate yourself?
Fucking hell. Talk about taking a point and running so far with it, you lose your way!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:How does using the term "pasty" mean you hate yourself?
Fucking hell. Talk about taking a point and running so far with it, you lose your way!

The term was "pasty-face", and it's clearly a derogative term for white people. If you can't see that, that's your problem.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:How does using the term "pasty" mean you hate yourself?

The term was "pasty-face", and it's clearly a derogative term for white people. If you can't see that, that's your problem.

But the poster who said it was white. scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Cracker. Blue-eyed devil. Redneck. Hillbilly. White bread. Ofay. Casper.

HONKY, HONKY, HONKY!

I get to say these words because I am white. Try them out, they're fun! Especially cracker.

And honky.

It doesn't mean I hate myself or that I've ever apologized for anything I didn't do, either, Devil:)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2