NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Colorado Governor, Richard D. Lamm gives speech on 'How to destroy America'

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Former Colorado  Governor,  Richard D. Lamm gives speech on 'How to destroy America' Empty Re: Former Colorado Governor, Richard D. Lamm gives speech on 'How to destroy America'

Post by eddie Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Wow. That is some scaremongering speech.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Former Colorado  Governor,  Richard D. Lamm gives speech on 'How to destroy America' Empty Re: Former Colorado Governor, Richard D. Lamm gives speech on 'How to destroy America'

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:48 pm

That is ... horseshit! Yeah, those countries with more than one language sure do struggle, just look at poor little Switzerland!

I guess in his world, it's impossible to consider what we have in common at the same time that we celebrate our diversity. If you're different from me, I guess you must be ENTIRELY different from me. Like, you need to eat rocks and tire rubber to survive, and you drink lighter fluid?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down