NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About

2 posters

Go down

The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About Empty The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:58 am

18th January 2014

The scary part of this story is that the Chief Inspector of Constabulary is too scared to say which communities - even though he is aware that we all know - why??

Parts of the UK are becoming no-go areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

The rise in ‘community justice’ means crimes as serious as murder and sexual abuse are going unreported.

Tom Winsor said police officers were simply never called to some neighbourhoods, where law-abiding people rather than criminals administer their own form of justice.

He said: ‘There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all. I am reluctant to name the communities in question, but there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves.

‘There are cities in the Midlands where the police never go because they are never called. They never hear of any trouble because the community deals with that on its own.

‘It’s not that the police are afraid to go into these areas or don’t want to go into those areas,’ he said. ‘But if the police don’t get calls for help then, of course, they won’t know what’s going on.’

Honour killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities.

Last December, three members of a self-styled ‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilante group were jailed for harassing, intimidating and assaulting people in East London while claiming they were enforcing sharia law.

In an interview with The Times, Mr Winsor said: ‘It could be anything. [Honour killings] are the most extreme case. That is murder. There is no honour in it.’ Tory MP Douglas Carswell said the rising number of unreported crimes was a damning indictment of our police.

He told the Mail last night: ‘Directly elected police commissioners are an attempt to give people a direct say over the way people are policed. Elsewhere the administering of justice often is ineffective and there is a great deal of incompetence in the system.

‘People don’t feel they can count on their police. Instead of placing blame with ethnic minorities, we should ask what it is that is wrong with the criminal justice system.’

Although Mr Winsor did not specifically refer to any ethnic group, there have been growing concerns over the emergence of sharia courts in some Muslim communities.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/18/tom-winsor-police-minorities_n_4621880.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About Empty Re: The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:16 pm

This cannot be allowed to continue. With out universal law and order we have no society.

Back to top Go down

The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About Empty Re: The Murders & Rapes Which The Police Are Not Allowed To Know About

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:20 pm

sphinx wrote:This cannot be allowed to continue.  With out universal law and order we have no society.

Just wait for the others to come on and back these "communities".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:38 pm

He doesnt even appear to it be ashamed saying it. If there are these areas then widespread and visible policing of those areas should be begun immediately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 pm

NemsAgain wrote:He doesnt even appear to it be ashamed saying it. If there are these areas then widespread and visible policing of those areas should be begun immediately

I believe he is worried about it.

He has been attacked by some regional commanders who don't want the people to know about these things.

Maybe he'll apologise in the coming days, modern-British-style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 pm

This is no new problem, the problem is in many regards sadly a distrust of the Police or lack of understanding by some with the law, thus what needs to be done is the Police work more closely with these communities. We also have no idea how bad this is either, just the views of this Officer

I fail to understand why the Police are not Policing these areas Nems, they have not been called to, thus the Police know they need to do so, it is not as if they are no go areas, just that they are not called upon to help with a crime/ Thus not only schools, the local councils and also religious or community leaders if it be the case should be all working together to help get people reporting crime to the Police. This is not a new phenomenon, for years there has been a problem within for example the orthodox Jewish community more so in America where they keep crimes within their community, this is clearly wrong and again work needs to be done to resolve what is a poor relationship with understanding our laws and the Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Why exactly do we mean when we say police need to "work with these communities"?

I mean as far as I can see working with any community means having police on the street preventing and investigating crime. Like for instance if someone is being harassed because they are drinking alcohol or have not covered their head then the police should be arresting those doing the harassing. At the same time if someone is being harassed for their skin colour or perceived religion those doing the harassing should again be arrested.

I fail to see what is achieved by doing a load of talking exercises demonstrating that the police understand the rules by which different religions live - the only rules the police should be required to know are the laws of the land and if they are enforcing those there should be no problem. Right now the problem is not enough of enforcing is going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 pm

sphinx wrote:Why exactly do we mean when we say  police  need to "work with these communities"?

I mean as far as I can see working with any community means having police on the street preventing and investigating crime.  Like for instance if someone is being harassed because they are drinking alcohol or have not covered their head then the police should be arresting those doing the harassing.  At the same time if someone is being harassed for their skin colour or perceived religion those doing the harassing should again be arrested.  

I fail to see what is achieved by doing a load of talking exercises demonstrating that the police understand the rules by which different religions live - the only rules the police should be required to know are the laws of the land and if they are enforcing those there should be no problem.  Right now the problem is not enough of enforcing is going on.  

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 pm

I'd like to see these blumming communities began working with us, our police and our councils.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:47 pm

sphinx wrote:Why exactly do we mean when we say  police  need to "work with these communities"?
That they need to work with these communties

I mean as far as I can see working with any community means having police on the street preventing and investigating crime.  Like for instance if someone is being harassed because they are drinking alcohol or have not covered their head then the police should be arresting those doing the harassing.  At the same time if someone is being harassed for their skin colour or perceived religion those doing the harassing should again be arrested.  
Well then the Police is at fault for then not patrolling these areas are they not,it never stated they could not go into these areas and again lets look at what he said, most were ordinary antisense handing out their own justice to crimes, so thus people are not having either any respect for the Police of no faith in the Police, which would sit very nicely with your perception of being harnessed. You do realise for years and even today Black people in the main do not trust the Police? We are talking here about having a presence not stopping and searching anyone

I fail to see what is achieved by doing a load of talking exercises demonstrating that the police understand the rules by which different religions live - the only rules the police should be required to know are the laws of the land and if they are enforcing those there should be no problem.  Right now the problem is not enough of enforcing is going on.  

Yeah that approached has helped the black community has it not sphinx or the asian with a distrust of Police, you build bridges by working with communities. The rules of this land is the law, not any faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
That they need to work with these communties

Well then the Police is at fault for then not patrolling these areas are they not,it never stated they could not go into these areas and again lets look at what he said, most were ordinary antisense handing out their own justice to crimes, so thus people are not having either any respect for the Police of no faith in the Police, which would sit very nicely with your perception of being harnessed. You do realise for years and even today Black people in the main do not trust the Police? We are talking here about having a presence not stopping and searching anyone

Yeah that approached has helped the black community has it not sphinx or the asian with a distrust of Police, you build bridges by working with communities. The rules of this land is the law, not any faith

The distrust is because the police did not do their jobs properly rather than doing what I described.

Police should know the laws of this country and act to enforce them that is all. That is all they need to do. They do not need to have meetings to show they can be trusted, that they understand this or understand that - they just need to do their job.

Their job does not involve stopping racial minorities more often than white people - it involves stopping people who match the description of offenders given. It involves listening to the statements given by people not ignoring them because the people giving them fit a stereotype.

You seem to think that it is only black or asian people that have these problems - sorry you are wrong there. The police were forced to make a formal apology to all in my street after an incident where they failed to listen to upwards of 40 people telling them they were arresting the wrong person because our street is social housing so we must be lying (their error meant they never did catch the right guy)

So it really is that simple - they dont need to tell people they are not being racist or prejudiced they need to show it in their everyday actions. If they are catching the criminals and preventing the crime people of all communities except the criminal one will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:14 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

The distrust is because the police did not do their jobs properly rather than doing what I described.  

Police should know the laws of this country and act to enforce them that is all.  That is all they need to do.  They do not need to have meetings to show they can be trusted, that they understand this or understand that - they just need to do their job.

Their job does not involve stopping racial minorities more often than white people - it involves stopping people who match the description of offenders given.  It involves listening to the statements given by people not ignoring them because the people giving them fit a stereotype.

You seem to think that it is only black or asian  people that have these problems - sorry you are wrong there.  The police were forced to make a formal apology to all in my street after an incident where they failed to listen to upwards of 40 people telling them they were arresting the wrong person because our street is social housing so we must be lying (their error meant they never did catch the right guy)
Never made any such daft claim, please post where exactly I stated that?
Go on, please post your bullshit claim that I stated the above

So it really is that simple - they dont need to tell people they are not being racist or prejudiced they need to show it in their everyday actions.  If they are catching the criminals and preventing the crime people of all communities except the criminal one will be fine.

I don't disagree with most of your points considering the other day I educated you on this very fact of trust and racism still within the Police, even the guy says the same as me

Mr Winsor said the issue of alternative justice systems had to be tackled, and all communities encouraged to trust the police and the authorities “so that justice will be delivered according to the criminal justice system of this country and no other system”

I already stated as well the Police need to be there but they also need to be their with more Police officers who are from ethnic minorities that help build trust with the Police, that is where the Police really need to work on because they see the Police as a white organisation in the main and this is part of the problem with helping to build trust, there is not enough ethnic minority Police. This is about ethnic minorities, because that is what he really is saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:20 pm

sorry missed this point:

If they are catching the criminals and preventing the crime people of all communities except the criminal one will be fine.

How many Police do you think it would take to do that effectively?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Well I am certain if the people of the community of Manchester policed themselves , then the Rapist Gangs would have  '' Just disappeared''.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:29 pm

No no no - the answer is not to go around recruiting ethnic minorities and "encouraging" communities to trust. These things will be seen for simple spin - plastering over the cracks - making things look good but not improve their function.

If the police actually did their job - preventing crime and catching criminals - nobody would give a fuck what colour they were. The reason people dont trust is because the police did not do their job - the black victim was ignored the black innocent persecuted.

Once the black (and asian and gay and whatever) victims start seeing the same response as the white victim gets then trust will start to reappear.

However this has to work both ways - if in a specific area 2 out of 3 muggers fit a certain racial description do we expect police to have 2 out of 3 suspects the same description or are they supposed to have suspects of one of each racial description to be seen to be unbiased?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 pm

sphinx wrote:No no no -  the answer is not to go around recruiting ethnic minorities  and "encouraging" communities to trust.  These things will be seen for simple spin - plastering over the cracks - making things look good but not improve their function.
Sorry that is bollocks, as already seen people feel the Police itself the institution is racist because it has little ethnic minorities within its forces, the communities already also think the Police are racist, so with your notion it is still a problem

If the police actually did their job - preventing crime and catching criminals - nobody would give a fuck what colour they were.  The reason people dont trust is because the police did not do their job - the black victim was ignored the black innocent persecuted.
The Police in the main do there job which is a difficult task which you now seem to think they can preict where and when every crime is going to be committed, that is absurd to say the least. The reason that people do not trust the Police is because of at times some of the Police, lying fabricating and being racist

Once the black (and asian and gay and whatever) victims start seeing the same response as the white victim gets then trust will start to reappear.
Yet they do get responses also, as Police do respond to crimes against ethnic minorities and they certainly do press full charges, otherwise there would be no white people in jail for such crimes, again your notion is absurd. The problem is within an over representation of stopping with searches. Even now the Police have ceased terrorism stop and search as after hundreds of thousands of stop and searches they yielded not one arrest for a terrorist related offence. This again was another factor in the Police creating a problem within communities  

However this has to work both ways - if in a specific area 2 out of 3 muggers fit a certain racial description do we expect police to have 2 out of 3 suspects the same description or are they supposed to have suspects of one of each racial description to be seen to be unbiased?  

The Police should go after the description given of the attacker, you think though the Police are not doing a good job in the main when they are, sadly some let down the force and also poor polices also do this and again poor stereotypes also affect the relationships with communities.

You never answered the following

If they are catching the criminals and preventing the crime people of all communities except the criminal one will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

PhilDidge wrote:sorry missed this point:

It depends on how much stupid paperwork has to be done to prove effectiveness.

I mean I have seen a town of 10,000 effectively policed by one PC and 2 pcsos - who were recognized by criminal and law abider alike as hard but very fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:No no no -  the answer is not to go around recruiting ethnic minorities  and "encouraging" communities to trust.  These things will be seen for simple spin - plastering over the cracks - making things look good but not improve their function.
Sorry that is bollocks, as already seen people feel the Police itself the institution is racist because it has little ethnic minorities within its forces, the communities already also think the Police are racist, so with your notion it is still a problem

If the police actually did their job - preventing crime and catching criminals - nobody would give a fuck what colour they were.  The reason people dont trust is because the police did not do their job - the black victim was ignored the black innocent persecuted.
The Police in the main do there job which is a difficult task which you now seem to think they can preict where and when every crime is going to be committed, that is absurd to say the least. The reason that people do not trust the Police is because of at times some of the Police, lying fabricating and being racist  

Yet they do get responses also, as Police do respond to crimes against ethnic minorities and they certainly do press full charges, otherwise there would be no white people in jail for such crimes, again your notion is absurd. The problem is within an over representation of stopping with searches. Even now the Police have ceased terrorism stop and search as after hundreds of thousands of stop and searches they yielded not one arrest for a terrorist related offence. This again was another factor in the Police creating a problem within communities  

The Police should go after the description given of the attacker, you think though the Police are not doing a good job in the main when they are, sadly some let down the force and also poor polices also do this and again poor stereotypes also affect the relationships with communities.

I was answering as you put this up - I had gone into a minute description of the wonders of the 3 officers I describe above. I decided that such minutiae was unnecessary to the debate. Suffice to say they did their jobs and did them bloody well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:59 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:sorry missed this point:

It depends on how much stupid paperwork has to be done to prove effectiveness.

I mean I have seen a town of 10,000 effectively policed by one PC and 2 pcsos - who were recognized by criminal and law abider alike as hard but very fair.  

Really you now have a great understanding how to Police our streets?
I agree there should be less paperwork but you do need to collate evidence for trials mainly because of money grabbing defence lawyers who will seek to get anyone off no matter if guilty on a technicality.

It is a difficult job to Police many areas as it has never been solved for a couple of centuries, as you cannot predict where and when a crime will happen in the main, good intelligence will help and even presence will help, but criminals are also not stupid and move on to where the Police will be little in numbers. It is not as easy as you seem to make out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:00 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I was answering as you put this up - I had gone into a minute description of the wonders of  the 3 officers I describe above.  I decided that such minutiae was unnecessary to the debate.  Suffice to say they did their jobs and did them bloody well.

For one Andy started this thread, 2 I have great respect for the majority of the Police, though like anything it has bad eggs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:37 pm

I think one area that really really really really needs serious looking at and reform using proven science we have now that was not known when rules were set us is that of MO and the situations where the police know who has done something because they recognize the work. It used to be called coppers instinct and rules introduced to prevent it being accepted as evidence but those rules need to be looked at again IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:42 pm

sphinx wrote:I think one area that really really really really needs serious looking at and reform using proven science we have now that was not known when rules were set us is that of MO and the situations where the police know who has done something because they recognize the work.  It used to be called coppers instinct and rules introduced to prevent it being accepted as evidence but those rules need to be looked at again IMO.

That is a fair point Sphinx and agree, again I blame much of how the law has become, where because we try to ensure people are not wrongly convicted it can and does make it easier for people not only to get away with crimes in court due to technicalities but does hinder the Police from making an arrest if they do not have enough evidence even though they know that person is guilty. Though we still do need to protect against wrong convictions, so it is a mare to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:I think one area that really really really really needs serious looking at and reform using proven science we have now that was not known when rules were set us is that of MO and the situations where the police know who has done something because they recognize the work.  It used to be called coppers instinct and rules introduced to prevent it being accepted as evidence but those rules need to be looked at again IMO.

That is a fair point Sphinx and agree, again I blame much of how the law has become, where because we try to ensure people are not wrongly convicted it can and does make it easier for people not only to get away with crimes in court due to technicalities but does hinder the Police from making an arrest if they do not have enough evidence even though they know that person is guilty. Though we still do need to protect against wrong convictions, so it is a mare to be honest

I am not arguing.

I mean another area which frustrates me with both the police and medical services is the failure to utilize modern technology - I mean police could be equipped with untamperable voice/video recorders with everything transcribed into hard copy either by civilian human typists or voice recognition software (human typists preferable) with both hard copy and recording admitted into evidence - this would save huge amounts of time doing paperwork by the officers who could then be on the beat. In hospitals patients could have their notes stored on voice recorders via tablets instead of a clipboard with automatic back up procedures making accessing particular orders faster and easier, as well as protection against misreading dosage as computer software would flag up dangerous doses.

The technology is there to do it and to do it safer than the current written methods it is just the rules are so slow catching up they dont take account of what is possible. I know people shriek about cost but other than the initial outlay costs would be less.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

BLAH, blah, blah...

(Muslim bashers getting in early, having another field day - not a lot different in essence to those they're targeting..).

Why aren't people allowed to criticise communities just because they're Islamic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 pm

краљица од Хартс wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

BLAH, blah, blah...

(Muslim bashers getting in early, having another field day - not a lot different in essence to those they're targeting..).

Why aren't people allowed to criticise communities just because they're Islamic?

Well, you got your knickers in a twist when I commented of things that appear to be ingrained in Irish society and screamed about stereotypes lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
краљица од Хартс wrote:

Well, you got your knickers in a twist when I commented of things that appear to be ingrained in Irish society and screamed about stereotypes lol

Apples and oranges, Sassy.
You seem to think that we're a hivemind of religious bigotry and misogyny when in reality it's only a minority who think like that like in most western countries.
That is completely different from criticising a group who happen to be of a certain ethnicity.

Try harder, Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:10 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:26 pm

краљица од Хартс wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You seem to think that we're a hivemind of religious bigotry and misogyny when in reality it's only a minority who think like that like in most western countries.
That is completely different from criticising a group who happen to be of a certain ethnicity.

Try harder, Sassy.

You have just been out to cause trouble imo, you have been tag teaming on here, with other posters on here, that have a problem with Sassy as well..All Flap devotees, i might add.  ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Catman wrote:
краљица од Хартс wrote:

Try harder, Sassy.

You have just been out to cause trouble imo, you have been tag teaming on here, with other posters on here, that have a problem with Sassy as well..All Flap devotees, i might add.  ::zomb:: 

Yes, Catman, there's a big conspiracy going on to cause trouble on here.
Do you ever read what you type out loud? Get the hell over yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 pm

It says a lot about how broken your personality is that you think that anyone disagreeing with you is solely out to cause trouble.
And tag-teaming? How far up your own ass do you have to be to think that multiple people disagreeing with you must mean they're conspiring against you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 pm

краљица од Хартс wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yes, Catman, there's a big conspiracy going on to cause trouble on here.
Do you ever read what you type out loud? Get the hell over yourself.

Perhaps you think that we are all as stupid as you are, the targeted baiting, is very clear to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 pm

краљица од Хартс wrote:It says a lot about how broken your personality is that you think that anyone disagreeing with you is solely out to cause trouble.
And tag-teaming? How far up your own ass do you have to be to think that multiple people disagreeing with you must mean they're conspiring against you?

All part of the same 'gang'...We have seen this all before.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:35 pm

...Why don't you try to lay of Sass, she isn't very well, she has enough to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Catman wrote:...Why don't you try to lay of Sass, she isn't very well, she has enough to deal with.

Why don't you try to learn how to be a well-adjusted human being who can handle it when people disagree with him?

Last edited by краљица од Хартс on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Catman wrote:
краљица од Хартс wrote:It says a lot about how broken your personality is that you think that anyone disagreeing with you is solely out to cause trouble.

All part of the same 'gang'...We have seen this all before.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Yeah, your "gang" being the group you lump anyone who dares disagree with you into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Whose gang I in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

краљица од Хартс wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yeah, your "gang" being the group you lump anyone who dares disagree with you into.

You talk shit.

Fuck off back, to your co conspirators on flap, along with the odd collborator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:47 pm

sphinx wrote:Whose gang I in?

You aren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Oh good I was getting paranoid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"do ya wanna be in my gang, my gang , my gang
do ya wanna be in my gang, Oh yeah"

oh god that shows my age Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 pm

grumpy old git wrote:"do ya wanna be in my gang, my gang , my gang
do ya wanna be in my gang, Oh yeah"

oh god that shows my age Embarassed 

Bloody hell cant mention that song - we will all be accused of kiddy fiddling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 pm

краљица од Хартс wrote:
Catman wrote:

We can't all be collaborators!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am

Catman wrote:
краљица од Хартс wrote:

You talk shit.

Catman wrote:
краљица од Хартс wrote:

We can't all be collaborators! :D

Grow the fuck up, Phil.
There is no conspiracy or collaboration to pick on you.
Your personality is just so rotten that people are going to disagree with you on a regular basis anyway.
Seriously how fucking delusional are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

краљица од Хартс wrote:
Catman wrote:

You talk shit.

Catman wrote:

We can't all be collaborators!  :D

Grow the fuck up, Phil.
Your personality is just so rotten that people are going to disagree with you on a regular basis anyway.

My personality so rotten?

Why didn't Dean, ban his other two mates, Hugh & Durham, when they were posting the abuses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:33 am

TBF!

I don't give a fuck...I'm telling the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Catman wrote:
краљица од Хартс wrote:

Grow the fuck up, Phil.

My personality so rotten?

Why didn't Dean, ban his other two mates, Hugh & Durham, when they were posting the abuses?

Because they don't try to constantly disrupt the forum.
I'm not here to justify what Dean does or to speak for Dean.
What he does is of no interest to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Catman wrote:TBF!

I don't give a fuck...I'm telling the truth!

You're not telling the truth. You're delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Thanks kids, another great BigAndy9 thread trashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down