NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

+7
The Devil, You Know
eddie
nicko
magica
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk - Page 2 Empty Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Chinese airline today caused outrage after an inflight magazine told passengers to the UK to avoid ethnic minority areas in London

A passage in the current edition of Wings of China, the publication distributed on Air China, Asia’s third largest airline, warns “London is generally a safe place to travel, however precautions are needed when entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.

“We advise tourists not to go out alone at night, and females always to be accompanied by another person when travelling.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk - Page 2 Empty Re: Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Telling the truth is not racist...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk - Page 2 Empty Re: Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:53 pm

But when it's untruthful and/or misleading? It can be racist.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:12 pm

The op is not untrue or misleading... it is sound advice...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Perhaps there should be a plane message to all those visiting Spain to keep away from all the pissed-up stupid troublesome Brits?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 pm

I just saw this thread it's interesting.
I heard this on the news a few days ago and my initial reaction was that it IS racist.
There will be areas in London (and every other city) that has a high crime rate, where you are more likely to be mugged or attacked and where females probably wont feel safe walking alone at night. Possibly some of those areas do have a high Black or Polish or Somalian etc etc population, but they wont be the only ones carrying out crime.....best to just point out the no go areas rather than tar everyone with the same brush.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Green Syl
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks Eddie.....it really is an interesting topic this one, and it shows how different countries view these things.
What to one will be obvious racism others will see it as just information.

I do remember in Italy I was told to steer clear of Naples because of robbings and muggings carried out by the people who lived there. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:06 pm

I still go to London and I never feel unsafe. I've been waiting for a bus in London and teenagers of all races have offered me seats, or invited me to get on the bus or train first....
I don't know. Maybe it's how people percieve others that's the problem?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:08 pm

There are several areas around Dallas-Fort Worth that have heavy white gang activity -- groups like the Aryan Brotherhood, Peckerwoods and Aryan Circle -- and they're just as vicious as any other gang.

There are plenty of predominantly black and Latino areas here I feel far more comfortable in than places like Pelican Bay, certain areas of Haltom City, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:34 pm

The high crime areas are well known as are the descriptions of perps...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Jesus Tommy. I feel like you take a conversation round in circles and I'm right back at the beginning again.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:25 pm

I'm agreeing with Ben for the areas he mentioned...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:It's still the truth, Tommy. They, and you, really are racist.

About 2 weeks ago I was driving home and on a quiet road right near where I live I passed a car on the other side of the road which was pulled up next to the centre verge with hazard lights on...

Looked like maybe broken down or run out of petrol...

I saw the person in the drivers seat as I went past... and I turned round at next roundabout and went back...

I pulled alongside and saw there was also a woman in passenger side too... i asked if they were OK... I asked if they had broken down or run out of petrol (I always have a jerry can in boot with a few litres of petrol in just in case I run out myself), and offered them the petrol if they needed it to get to garage...

They said they were OK and not broken down but were slightly lost and unsure of which turning to take as they were having a slight problem with sat nav so had stopped for a moment to sort it out...

They said thanks for coming back to help and I wished them well and carried on home...

They were both black!!!

Am I a racist...!?

Seriously...!!!???

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

About 2 weeks ago I was driving home and on a quiet road right near where I live I passed a car on the other side of the road which was pulled up next to the centre verge with hazard lights on...

I saw the person in the drivers seat as I went past... and I turned round at next roundabout and went back...

I pulled alongside and saw there was also a woman in passenger side too... i asked if they were OK... I asked if they had broken down or run out of petrol (I always have a jerry can in boot with a few litres of petrol in just in case I run out myself), and offered them the petrol if they needed it to get to garage...

They said they were OK and not broken down but were slightly lost and unsure of which turning to take as they were having a slight problem with sat nav so had stopped for a moment to sort it out...

They said thanks for coming back to help and I wished them well and carried on home...

They were both black!!!

Am I a racist...!?

Seriously...!!!???

Laughing

That's a lovely thing to do. I bet those two ladies wont forget you in a hurry......it's scary to be lost or broken down on the roads.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Just for clarity... the driver was a black male about 30 years old... woman was about same age...

I had seen the driver whilst going past initially... and I had seen that driver was a black male... just didn't see there was a passenger...

If I was a racist... why did I stop to help instead of putting 2 fingers up and driving on...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:14 pm

If you see people first and colour second I don't think you are a racist tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:11 am

I've never said you were racist. You're just blinded by propaganda sometimes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

They were both black!!!

Am I a racist...!?

Seriously...!!!???

Laughing

You're ability to act like a good person doesn't make you one. I act like a good guy all the time but I'm horrible Smile

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:23 am

Lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:41 am

Did any one watch "Last night of the Proms" last night?
Among the hundreds of British flags being waved were a number of the EU flags.
Proms night is a celebration of Britishness,like the Americans 4th of July is A celebration of America.
They should have been threw out, traitorous idiots.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:39 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

They were both black!!!

Am I a racist...!?

Seriously...!!!???

Laughing

You're ability to act like a good person doesn't make you one. I act like a good guy all the time but I'm horrible Smile

Yeah he is. I can vouch for that. No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:03 am

So can I.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2