NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic?

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic? Empty Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic?

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Just been moaning to Ben about this and he has found out it's a forumotion thing (again).

I am getting over the space where I log in too - so I kind of click where I think my username and passwords are.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic? Empty Re: Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 pm

I'm fine, Firefox and Firefox ad blockers, don't get any ads.   Just get a line at the top telling me it has blocked an ad.

Back to top Go down

Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic? Empty Re: Is anyone getting a big pop-up ad over the top of each topic?

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:07 pm

This is an ad that's moved lower on my screen. The ads used to run along the top and not cover anything - bit now they do.

I heard scrat was having the same problem logging in and wanted to see if he could get on ok.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:This is an ad that's moved lower on my screen. The ads used to run along the top and not cover anything - bit now they do.

I heard scrat was having the same problem logging in and wanted to see if he could get on ok.
What are you posting on Edds ?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 pm

My iPad. You?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:My iPad. You?
My iPad x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:21 pm

That's what we have discovered - it's (mainly or only) an iPad issue.
Forumotion boards have people moaning about it on there.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:Just been moaning to Ben about this and he has found out it's a forumotion thing (again).

I am getting over the space where I log in too - so I kind of click where I think my username and passwords are.

Nope. But then, I use ad blockers.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:34 pm

I am just getting a big pop up. And it isn't on my computer!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down