NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help

3 posters

Go down

URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help Empty URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:25 pm

URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help 15022016-e-fit-image

Police investigating the sexual assault of two six-year-old girls at the Legoland Windsor theme park have released an e-fit image of a suspect.
The attack, by a man described as in his late teens or early 20s, happened at Castaway Camp in the Pirate Shores area of the Berkshire resort between 12.15pm and 12.30pm on Thursday, August 11.
The offender, who was not known to the victims, is described as a white man, possibly under 5ft 8in tall, wearing dark, slim-fitting trousers, a dark T-shirt and trainers.
URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help Xad_215706303-e1471016313339-300x199.jpg.pagespeed.ic._EzEh6RFOg
The incident took place at Legoland Windsor
Detective Inspector Penny Mackenzie of Thames Valley Police said: “We really need the public’s help to find the offender and I would urge anyone who recognises the man in the e-fit to contact police.
“If you went to Legoland on Thursday please check any photographs you may have taken to see if you can spot anyone who looks like the man in this e-fit.”
Anyone with information can contact police on at URN615@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk , or call the 101 number or charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

READ MORE: Two girls, 6, sexually assaulted at Legoland in Windsor

http://www.stinsonhunter.com/legoland-sexual-assault-suspect-e-fit-released-police-hunt-man-attacked-two-girls-theme-park/   

Back to top Go down

URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help Empty Re: URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:28 pm

PHOTOSHOP....

just look at that pixellation Rolling Eyes

seriously...lets hope they get the swine.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help Empty Re: URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help

Post by eddie Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 pm

How did he get them alone? Did he work there?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:51 pm

From the link:

The children are said to have been inappropriately touched in the Castaway Camp, which is based in the Pirate Shores area of the Legoland theme park, between 12.15pm and 12.30pm yesterday.
The pair were playing on the wooden pirate boats, wooden suspended walkways and slides when the man, aged in his late teens or early 20s, touched them.
The girls then ran out and told waiting relatives about their ordeal.
Officers described the suspect as white, in his teens or early twenties and possibly under 5ft 8ins.
He was wearing dark-coloured slim fitting trousers, a dark-coloured T-shirt and trainers.
Legoland said it was ‘deeply shocked’ and ‘nothing of this nature’ had ever taken place at the resort before.
A spokesman added: ‘The safety and security of the families enjoying a day out with us is our number one priority. We are now working closely with the police to in assist them with their investigation.’
Investigating officer Penny Mackenzie said: ‘We are appealing for the public’s help to find the offender who sexually assaulted two young girls at Legoland.
‘I would ask anyone who visited the Legoland Windsor Resort yesterday, especially if you went to Castaway Camp in Pirate Shores, to check any photographs from your trip to see if you recognise anyone matching the offender.
‘Also, if you recognise the offender’s description or have some other information, no matter how insignificant you think it is, we want to hear from you.
‘I would like to reassure the local community and visitors to Legoland that such offences are extremely rare and that we are working closely with Legoland to identify the suspect.’
Call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Well he must've been with a child or someone with a child I'd say, or else others would've noticed that he was alone near a kids playground area.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:PHOTOSHOP....

just look at that pixellation  Rolling Eyes

According to Miffs, that's 'bullying' Tommy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:38 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:PHOTOSHOP....

just look at that pixellation  Rolling Eyes

Please lord f Miffs is being meeeen to me
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
sassy wrote:

You couldn't be mean to me dear, I'd have to care for you to be mean.   Have you the slightest idea how long it is since I didn't give a fuck?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:42 pm

behave you two Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:46 pm

sassy wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

You couldn't be mean to me dear, I'd have to care for you to be mean.   Have you the slightest idea how long it is since I didn't give a fuck?
Oh I know you don't give a fuck we can tell by the fact that I always wind you up
Always
Hahahahaha 
Go find another ridiculous picture of a saying to show how much you don't care
URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help 1716015268
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 pm

I'm behaving, if I wasn't you'd know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:behave you two Rolling Eyes
Sorry  Laughing
Just a bit of sport URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help 202592697
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:49 pm

sassy wrote:I'm behaving, if I wasn't you'd know it.
It's true you know
When she isn't behaving she bangs the keys REAL hard affraid
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh I know you don't give a fuck we can tell by the fact that I always wind you up
Always
Hahahahaha 
URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help 1716015268

That's what you hope, the reason why you hang around whenever there is any trouble.   You don't wind me up, I feel sorry for you, it's sad that after all this time you are still obsessed.   That's really sick.

Now I'm putting you on ignore, because you are pointless in my world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 pm

yeah ok....just remember what was agreed eh?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:52 pm

sassy wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Always
Hahahahaha 

That's what you hope, the reason why you hang around whenever there is any trouble.   You don't wind me up, I feel sorry for you, it's sad that after all this time you are still obsessed.   That's really sick.

Now I'm putting you on ignore, because you are pointless in my world.
On ignore? Again ?

We shall see we shall see!URGENT Police Issue E-Fit of person who attacked two 6yr old girls in Legoland Windsor and ask for Public's help 1177314732
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down