NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’ - Page 2 Empty BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’ - Page 2 Clarkson2

BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’ - Page 2 Clarkson

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has tweeted a picture of himself with a sign next to his head which reads “gay c*nt.”
The BBC2 presenter tweeted the image featuring fellow Top Gear host James May, along with the caption “Sadly, I fell asleep on the plane.”
Some followers quickly responded to say they were offended by the use of the word “gay” in the negative, one user responding: “Sad to see people still using ‘gay’ as some kind of insult.”
Others defended the presenter, one fan saying: “Get a f*cking life it’s called banter”

Clarkson, who is paid £1 million a year by the BBC, was nominated for Stonewall’s Bigot of the Year award in 2007 for refusing to apologise after being reprimanded by BBC bosses for derogatory gay jibes on primetime TV.
He told an audience member that he would not buy a car because it was “a bit gay” and “very ginger beer”, which is rhyming slang for “queer”.
In 2010, former Labour spin doctor Alastair Campbell said that when he appeared on Top Gear, Clarkson made a joke about not wanting to be “bummed” by gay people. The joke was cut from the broadcast show.
Then in 2011, Clarkson got himself into a spat with gay singer George Michael, who called him a “pig-ugly homophobic tw*t”.
At time of publication Clarkson’s photograph had been retweeted over 26,000 times.
Former Radio 1 presenter Chris Moyles was attacked by LGBT groups in June 2006 for calling a ringtone “gay”, and was ruled to have breached the broadcasting code in 2009 for comments he made about gay singer Will Young which sparked outrage and dozens of complaints to the BBC.
The BBC recently defended its decision to include clips of Graham Norton wearing a red ribbon on the presenter’s 2013 compilation show – even though he was previously reprimanded by the corporation for doing so.
Norton ignored instructions not to wear the ribbon on his programme on 29 November to highlight last year’s World AIDS Day on 1 December. Clarkson appeared as a guest on the show in question.
The BBC did not immediately respond to a request for a statement from PinkNews

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/01/16/bbc-host-jeremy-clarkson-tweets-picture-of-himself-with-sign-saying-gay-cnt/

Clarkson is a c**t, just like the moron on here, that uses his name as a tag!

Back to top Go down

BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’ - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@catman
but Clarkson isn't homosexul (ok maybe with hammond  Cool  ) but he is annoying.
therefore the word is used in the new context   Wink 

Hammond and may have more manners though Veya, Clarkson is out to be as wreckless and rude as he can for the ratings , I think he is like that normally anyway.

Tv presenters should really know better and set a better example, one can still be witty without the need to insult others....

Clarkson obviously can't

Really JD you have been far more derogatory in the past. What a bunch of pious two faced Barclays bankers.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’ - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC host Jeremy Clarkson tweets picture of himself with sign saying ‘gay c*nt’

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Clarkson wrote:Is this Scatman who calls Tories C--nts being two faced again?

Fucking priceless.

Mince C--T

Fartson.

It's his use of the word 'gay' and not 'C--T' you fucking idiot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Clarkson wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hammond and may have more manners though Veya, Clarkson is out to be as wreckless and rude as he can for the ratings , I think he is like that normally anyway.

Tv presenters should really know better and set a better example, one can still be witty without the need to insult others....

Clarkson obviously can't

Really JD you have been far more derogatory in the past. What a bunch of pious two faced Barclays bankers.

..I've said things in retaliation drinky, and to upset.

If I were really like that I would just own up now and be like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Catman wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Is this Scatman who calls Tories C--nts being two faced again?

Fucking priceless.

Mince C--T

Fartson.

It's his use of the word 'gay' and not 'C--T' you fucking idiot!

Its not gay to be gay Phil  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:56 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@elizel
Honestly? I would expect Americans to still be murdering gays, but I though the UK would be as progressive as here.
Homosexuals are a fully accepted part of the community here, we have openly gay politicans, sports and media people. The second biggest event on the Sydney Calander (after new years eve) is the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.

There is still some homophobia but that is mainly from new migrants and they learn pretty quick it is not accpeted here. It is mainly exposure, Once they live here a while they will meet and work with Openly homosexal people (which may have been illegal in their country  Evil or Very Mad ) and find out they are just like everyone else. You can see some that are very uncomfartable when they first get here, but We will win them over, After all If this(Australia) is Hell I woudln't want to go to Heaven. If God gave shit why are we so blessed?

Homophobia is very marginal here now but still exists; there remain occasional (too occasional) attacks, and some of those attacks result in people dying.

My point however is in the case almost entirely of young gay teens and the like. For them the use of the word as an insult is damaging. As to what you said about the icecream- I imagine here having such a name would lead it only to be aimed at a gay consumer base- though you never know haha.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2