NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK

Go down

REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK Empty REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK

Post by eddie Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:49 pm

REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK

Police gave all clear but "the bomb was real," according to employee of venue

Authorities in London covered up an attempted car bombing during an incident that took place on Saturday night, according to a source who reached out to Infowars.

Camden Lock, a popular area for club-goers, was evacuated by police after a report from a concerned member of the public about a suspicious vehicle at 10:50pm.

Metropolitan Police sent in a bomb robot to check the car and subsequently announced that the “vehicle was not deemed to suspicious and officers were stood down.”

However, according to an employee who works at one of the venues that was evacuated, he saw information courtesy of his general manager, who has close connections with police, that suggests the incident was in fact an attempted terrorist attack.

“The bomb was real,” he writes, adding that the device contained shrapnel and that the car was filled with gas canisters. The vehicle had no registered owner and no insurance.

“The car was parked in a VERY high traffic area with busy clubs and pubs all around including a sold out open air event,” he writes. “If it went off a LOT have people would not be going home tonight. The mainstream media won’t report it so maybe you will.”

Camden is an area of London that counts a lot of Jewish people and gays amongst its residents and is flooded with tourists at peak times.

After weeks of terrorist attacks that have shook France and Germany, the decision to keep the attempted attack under wraps makes sense from the perspective of authorities.

It reduces a sense of panic amongst the general public, starves ISIS of more propaganda, and enables anti-terror units to avoid embarrassing questions about intelligence failures.

If indeed this was a cover-up, it wouldn’t be the first time that authorities in Europe have lied about terrorist incidents in order to keep the public calm.

As we reported back in November, just days after the Paris massacre, the German government claimed that reports of an attempted terror attack on a soccer stadium were a false alarm.

However, according to eyewitnesses, including three police officers and a paramedic, bombs were found inside an ambulance before the Germany vs France friendly match in in Hannover, but they were ordered to keep quiet about the discovery.

http://www.infowars.com/report-authorities-covered-up-london-car-bomb-attack/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK Empty Re: REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Cockoo

So the basaes of this claim is one person who claims his boss would have information the police would have.

One moment

lol!

Back to top Go down

REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK Empty Re: REPORT: AUTHORITIES COVERED UP LONDON CAR BOMB ATTACK

Post by eddie Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm only posting what I found. I have no idea whether it's true or not.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:I'm only posting what I found. I have no idea whether it's true or not.

I am only ridiculling the article Eddie, as they are going off a claim. That now the Police would have to be so incompetant with a cover up if true, that they would tell the manager of the store within the area of the bomb scare. I mean does that sound like it rings true to you? This is why I sigh when i read some of these, that a person makes a claim. That he has the intel on something which he got from his boss. Of which none of which has been verified from the boss and no evidence he knows the Police well.
I mean when there is a cover up, they at least try to cover their tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Well I have no idea, but I do wonder why someone would go to the extreme of lying about it - and I don't think these things always get reported on the news.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:Well I have no idea, but I do wonder why someone would go to the extreme of lying about it - and I don't think these things always get reported on the news.

Attention by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Perhaps.
Perhaps not.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:43 pm

eddie wrote:Perhaps.
Perhaps not.

Okay, then we are back to why the Police if trying to cover this up would blabber this out to people who as yet has had no verification of whether they were told anything other than it was a bomb scare|?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down