NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The true gace of UKIP

Go down

The true gace of UKIP Empty The true gace of UKIP

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:37 pm

UKIP's vile Mandela 'slave' rant exposed: Disgusting remarks made about South African president and murdered teenager Stephen Lawrence 'reveal true face of party'

Controversial remarks were made on the party's internal online forum
Mocked Mr Lawrence as 'Saint Stephen' and said his mother was 'boring'
Another said some people were 'intended by nature' to be slaves
One said: 'I actually agree with the EDL on what they protest about'

Nigel Farage was last night at the centre of a new racism storm over shocking remarks made by UKIP officials about Nelson Mandela and the murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence.

One mocked Mr Lawrence as ‘Saint Stephen’ and said his grieving mother was ‘boring us all to tears’.

Another, writing just days after Mandela’s death, said that some ‘base-born’ people were ‘intended by nature’ to be ‘slaves’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537834/UKIPs-vile-Mandela-slave-rant-exposed-New-racism-storm-following-remarks-former-South-African-President-murdered-teenager-Stephen-Lawrence.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

OK, I know it's the Daily Mail but the article appears to be legit. If this is true then they truly are a disgusting shower and Cameron's remarks that they are a party full of fruitcakes loonies and closet racists may not actually be strong enough in its condemnation.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The true gace of UKIP Empty Re: The true gace of UKIP

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Irn Bru wrote:UKIP's vile Mandela 'slave' rant exposed: Disgusting remarks made about South African president and murdered teenager Stephen Lawrence 'reveal true face of party'

Nigel Farage was last night at the centre of a new racism storm over shocking remarks made by UKIP officials about Nelson Mandela and the murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence.

One mocked Mr Lawrence as ‘Saint Stephen’ and said his grieving mother was ‘boring us all to tears’.

Another, writing just days after Mandela’s death, said that some ‘base-born’ people were ‘intended by nature’ to be ‘slaves’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537834/UKIPs-vile-Mandela-slave-rant-exposed-New-racism-storm-following-remarks-former-South-African-President-murdered-teenager-Stephen-Lawrence.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

OK, I know it's the Daily Mail but the article appears to be legit. If this is true then they truly are a disgusting shower and Cameron's remarks that they are a party full of fruitcakes loonies and closet racists may not actually be strong enough in its condemnation.

I've posted plenty of articles about the BNP in suits in the politics section, they have been well and truly exposed for what they are, for ages now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Catman wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:UKIP's vile Mandela 'slave' rant exposed: Disgusting remarks made about South African president and murdered teenager Stephen Lawrence 'reveal true face of party'

I've posted plenty of articles about the BNP in suits in the politics section, they have been well and truly exposed for what they are, for ages now!

I read it Phil.

I wonder if Neil Hamilton will be offered up a constituency in which to run for parliament - or even the European elections?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Catman wrote:

I read it Phil.

I wonder if Neil Hamilton will be offered up a constituency in which to run for parliament - or even the European elections?

I expect UKIP to do quite well in the Euros, but not as well as Labour though!

Neil Hamilton is a joke tbf!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Gotta love newspapers havent you.

The statements were made in 2012, reported to the moderators, removed, and the 3 people involved banned.

Still imagine UKIP not being able to keep trolls off their forum - no other forum has that sort of problem does it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

I've always said these lunatics are racists, yet so may are in support of the filthy swines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:I've always said these lunatics are racists, yet so may are in support of the filthy swines.

That's good though, they are for the majority ex Tory voters, and we need as many Tories to switch to them as possible, we can then avoid a hung parliament at the next election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 am

Keep dreaming boys.

If you are so sure of your facts you will have no problem verifying them by going along to your local UKIP group to find the racists and ex torys will you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:54 am

sphinx wrote:Gotta love newspapers havent you.

The statements were made in 2012, reported to the moderators, removed, and the 3 people involved banned.  

Still imagine UKIP not being able to keep trolls off their forum - no other forum has that sort of problem does it.

lol brilliant sphinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down