NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?

2 posters

Go down

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Empty MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Where's Sarah? Convention's Celebrity Roster
By Cathy Burke   |    Thursday, 14 Jul 2016 09:27 AM
Noticeably missing on Donald Trump's eclectic collection of convention speakers is one of his earliest supporters and darling of grassroots conservatives, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
According to The New York Times, which reports it obtained a partial list of the speakers-lineup, Palin was not listed to appear on any of the four nights during next week's Republican convention in Cleveland.

Instead, the cast of speakers is aimed to extend Trump's demographic reach, the Times notes, with high-profile GOP women like Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, space shuttle commander Eileen Collins, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin, Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst — and Trump's wife, Melania.

Also on the lineup, African-American father Jamiel Shaw Sr., who became an outspoken advocate for tougher immigration laws after his son was killed in 2008 by an illegal immigrant; and Darryl Glenn, who's running for Senate in Colorado.

From the sports world, conservative Tim Tebow, the former quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner will be speaking, as will Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, while business moguls Peter Thiel, the Silicon Valley entrepreneur, and Thomas Barrack Jr., a private-equity real estate investor, also have been tapped.  Politicians include those out of office for awhile, like former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and newcomers like Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton, the Times reports.

"But what is striking, as much as who is on the list, is who is not," the Times reports, and that includes Palin, the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee and an early backer of Trump.
There was no public comment from her Thursday on either her facebook page.
Also intriguing is the lack of a scheduled speaking slot for Indiana Gov. Mike Pence — on Trump's short list of possible running mates.

The absence has some speculating Pence may be Trump's selection for the No. 2 spot on the ticket. Both Newt Gingrich and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christi have speaking assignments, according to The Associated Press.
Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Sarah-Palin-GOP-Convention-Trump-Speakers/2016/07/14/id/738605/#ixzz4EOWsBsT2
Shocked  Yipper, I'm shocked ...for all of her 'darling media appeal' - her ability to stir those mindless rabble-rousers into a cheering-drooling-frenzy ...and she's 'NOT' on the speakers roster - WOW!
Wonder if the Mrs. 'Cheeto-Jesus' had any say on that list?  Suspect

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Empty Re: MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:06 pm

She was probably on the rag and Donald told her to come back after the Convention.

I doubt she is very welcome. Donald doesn't like women much.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Empty Re: MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:She was probably on the rag and Donald told her to come back after the Convention.

I doubt she is very welcome.  Donald doesn't like women much.
Well, she suits his basic primal needs: she's pretty to look at and has ZERO clue about what she's spewing at that podium or in front of an microphone - rather the low bar standard of his current wife. 
But that's why, I was wondering about who/what had the say in his invited guest speakers list; Ivanka Melania Trump isn't one to share her hubby's adoration with another female - unless it's for his own daughters Twisted Evil

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOPS, had the WRONG WIFE's Name written in there. LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:20 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:She was probably on the rag and Donald told her to come back after the Convention.

I doubt she is very welcome.  Donald doesn't like women much.
Well, she suits his basic primal needs: she's pretty to look at and has ZERO clue about what she's spewing at that podium or in front of an microphone - rather the low bar standard of his current wife. 
But that's why, I was wondering about who/what had the say in his invited guest speakers list; Ivanka Trump isn't one to share her hubby's adoration with another female - unless it's for his own daughters Twisted Evil

He's a lonely man among Repuglicans. Remember that old joke about your mother being the only one to show up and applaud? Trump has only got his wife and kids.

I'll tune in just to see the holes in the crowd. It'll be a first.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
But that's why, I was wondering about who/what had the say in his invited guest speakers list; Ivanka Trump isn't one to share her hubby's adoration with another female - unless it's for his own daughters Twisted Evil
He's a lonely man among Repuglicans.  Remember that old joke about your mother being the only one to show up and applaud?  Trump has only got his wife and kids.

I'll tune in just to see the holes in the crowd.  It'll be a first.
I'm still undecided ...this will be the first since I was nearly 14 yrs old that I'd missed ...but my stomach can only handle so much of this years RNC mental dribble and a couple of nights of that bilge - might cause me to blow chunks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
He's a lonely man among Repuglicans.  Remember that old joke about your mother being the only one to show up and applaud?  Trump has only got his wife and kids.

I'll tune in just to see the holes in the crowd.  It'll be a first.
I'm still undecided ...this will be the first since I was nearly 14 yrs old that I'd missed ...but my stomach can only handle so much of this years RNC mental dribble and a couple of nights of that bilge - might cause me to blow chunks!

But it will be so much fun...every day new urination, new defecation.  And who knows, they could kick him out.  Wouldn't that be fun?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:20 pm

NEW YORK — Wall Street executives are hitting the sell button on the GOP convention in Cleveland next week.

Bankers typically use the quadrennial Republican Party gathering to schmooze clients, host parties and flaunt their connections to the nominee and other senior officials. In 2012, they flooded the Tampa Bay area to celebrate one of the industry’s favorite sons, Mitt Romney, getting the nomination.

But with real estate mogul Donald Trump running on an anti-trade, populist platform — while sporting sky-high unpopularity ratings — many bankers and traders want nothing to do with the convention this year.

Neither do most corporate CEOs. The prospect of Trump bashing trade deals and talking about building a wall with Mexico, coupled with the threat of potentially disruptive protests, is largely keeping the financial world away from Cleveland.

“With Trump you have what is a fairly divisive campaign and you have the potential of unnecessarily offending a whole bunch of people if you show up there in a prominent way,” said Matt McDonald, a partner at consulting firm Hamilton Place Strategies, which does business with some of the nation’s biggest banks. “On top of that, a lot of the people that you might want to get in front of for one reason or another are not going to be there.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-wall-street-convention-225441

Add to that the large number of GOP governors and senators who aren't going, and this is going to be a LOT of fun Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Well, in order to keep all of those highly religious right minded GOP loyalist from becoming  Sleep ...they might have to swap out the normal dog and pony show for a video showing of some home movies from 'Cheeto's - Jesus' private selection  cyclops 
Who knows how many will include naked shots of his wife Mileana in them affraid

Back to top Go down

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Empty TRUMP - VP choice - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is Donald Trump's VP pick
Tony Cook, James Briggs and Chelsea Schneider, Chelsea.Schneider@indystar.com 3:19 p.m. EDT July 14, 2016
Gov. Mike Pence is dropping his re-election bid in Indiana to become Donald Trump’s running mate.
IndyStar has confirmed that Trump plans to announce Pence as his selection for vice president, ending a weeks-long vice presidential casting call during which Trump vetted a handful of high-profile Republicans.  Trump's national campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said "a decision has not been made." A formal announcement is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in Manhattan.  The long-awaited decision upends the political landscape in Indiana and at least partially remakes the Trump campaign in Pence’s image.
http://experience.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/
Well, he's set the GOP on their ear a few times and as I'm trying to find some non-biased info about him; many of the FB friends despise this cretin and have nothing good to say about his ability to over see their state.
So having him 'not run for re-election' will make a joyful time for those locals!

Back to top Go down

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Empty Trumps - VP Mike Pence Bio ...

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:29 pm

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Mike_Pence_6632000
State Indiana
Party Republican Party
Year Elected 2012
Birthplace Columbus, IN
Date of Birth June 07, 1959 (57 years ago)
Religion Christian
http://jg-tc.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/mike-pence-where-does-he-really-stand/collection_305d655d-c8df-57b3-a3f4-e41a65cd00fe.html

Mike Pence on the Issues

[th]Topic[/th][th]Position[/th]

Back to top Go down

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  Empty Here's the NEW LOGO --- hot off the press ~~~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:45 pm

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?  ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F3f%2F31%2F3ddc74ca47f287e01656369d408b%2Ftrump-logo-psg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down