NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs

5 posters

Go down

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Empty Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:34 pm

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 3000

In the early hours of Saturday morning, 3,200 people from around the world gathered in Hull city centre, stripped naked and painted themselves blue in the name of art.

The spectacle to celebrate the city’s relationship with the sea was arranged by the American photographer Spencer Tunick, famous for his installations featuring crowds of nude people, and was commissioned by the city’s Ferens Art Gallery for Hull’s UK city of culture celebrations next year. New-York based Tunick had been inspired by Hull’s maritime history and had body paints made in four shades of blue. Roads in the city centre were closed between midnight and 10am as the participants posed in historic locations.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jul/09/thousands-strip-naked-in-hull-for-spencer-tunick-photographs

Wonderful pictures, would you???! Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Embarr10

Back to top Go down

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Empty Re: Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Nope....topless in Spain is the most I have ever had the nerve to be.

It is a lovely pic though.

I just saw the other pics....not as artistic as the finished result. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Empty Re: Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Syl wrote:Nope....topless in Spain is the most I have ever had the nerve to be.

I bet Eddie would, looks just her kind of thing Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Innoce10

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:45 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Syl wrote:Nope....topless in Spain is the most I have ever had the nerve to be.

I bet Eddie would, looks just her kind of thing Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Innoce10

LOL....I bet she would too. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Hahahahaha possibly, but it would be rubbing agaisnt other strange people I wouldn't like much.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:53 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha possibly, but it would be rubbing agaisnt other strange people I wouldn't like much.

Yes of course Eddie, we believe you Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Ashame10 Reckon Victor might give it a go too but I wouldn't like to be the one getting all that paint out of his beard!!!! Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs No_fai10

I think Miffs has something like this planned on Albert Docks for her 50th................purple of course Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Pink_b10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahaha possibly, but it would be rubbing agaisnt other strange people I wouldn't like much.

Yes of course Eddie, we believe you Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Ashame10 Reckon Victor might give it a go too but I wouldn't like to be the one getting all that paint out of his beard!!!! Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs No_fai10

I think Miffs has something like this planned on Albert Docks for her 50th................purple of course Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Pink_b10

Ooooh purple eh? I'm up for that! cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:28 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Ooooh purple eh? I'm up for that! cheers

Yay, have a thanks!!!  Maybe we should plan it as a surprise, a forum get together combined with a naked Newsfix artistic event for her birthday Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Smiley10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:35 pm

bounce
Naked Newsfix
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm

eddie wrote:bounce
Naked Newsfix

Yep, first round on me! Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Happy_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 4d50c4ece54d402db6d4954f75b93e45.0

Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 3000

In the early hours of Saturday morning, 3,200 people from around the world gathered in Hull city centre, stripped naked and painted themselves blue in the name of art.

The spectacle to celebrate the city’s relationship with the sea was arranged by the American photographer Spencer Tunick, famous for his installations featuring crowds of nude people, and was commissioned by the city’s Ferens Art Gallery for Hull’s UK city of culture celebrations next year. New-York based Tunick had been inspired by Hull’s maritime history and had body paints made in four shades of blue. Roads in the city centre were closed between midnight and 10am as the participants posed in historic locations.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jul/09/thousands-strip-naked-in-hull-for-spencer-tunick-photographs

Wonderful pictures, would you???! Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Embarr10

Hi Ftl

Long time no see, hope you are well.

I certainly would, as i am not ashamed of my body or how in this day and age, that in fact we are not naked, and that our bodies are covered by a layer of skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 3489511464

lol!
Good isn't it? Major posted the link to this site somewhere else.

https://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/ninjatext.asp
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 5b3effe92e874a6f9028247f1c2b7ab1.1
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 5b3effe92e874a6f9028247f1c2b7ab1.1

Razz
You can have some fun doing this.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:36 pm

My iPad didn't like the site and went all waffy when I tried to c&p the link thingy.
It is cool though.

Last edited by eddie on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 pm

eddie wrote:My iPad didn't like the site and went all waffy when I tried to c&p the link thingy.
It is cool though.

Oh dear.... Shocked I am on a lappy and it's OK.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Syl wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 4d50c4ece54d402db6d4954f75b93e45.0

Razz

OMG love it Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Rofl11 xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Didge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs 3000

Hi Ftl

Long time no see, hope you are well.

I certainly would, as i am not ashamed of my body or how in this day and age, that in fact we are not naked, and that our bodies are covered by a layer of skin.

Hi Didge Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Kiss_c10 xx

I'm good thank you, hope you are too and you like purple?!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:43 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Major wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Newspaper_zpslf9xqj84

Spoil sport, we were looking forward to "meeting" you Major Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Pfft210 Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Flashe10 Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Ashame12

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:45 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Major wrote:Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Newspaper_zpslf9xqj84

Spoil sport, we were looking forward to "meeting" you Major Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Pfft210 Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Flashe10 Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Ashame12

Your little smileys are great. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Syl wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Smiley12 the smileys, thanks Syl xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Major wrote:I was thinking of Ninja the other day Syl, we had some fun with it some time back.
I had to refer to my notes to do it.

Really??? I'm a Ninja Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Shocke10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:11 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Syl wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I Thousands strip naked in Hull for Spencer Tunick photographs Smiley12 the smileys, thanks Syl xxx

I used to hate FTL's smileys, don't know why, but I really like them now. I've obviously stopped being a miserable cow.
She cheers the place up cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Yes you do sometimes, when you're not being a pain in my butt. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:40 pm

sunny

I MIGHT HAVE done so, 20 or 30 years ago,  but not these days...

It would be easier to go naked among a few thousand like that, than posing solo for art classes, for comparison --  there would be that certain 'anonymity' in being part of such a large crowd..        cyclops
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:10 pm

blackie333 wrote:

You'd probably have to rest your boobs on your feet to keep them out of the sand from what i've been told.
Keep your bra on before a crab has them breakfast Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't know you well enough for you to be making jokes like that with me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down