NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.

2 posters

Go down

20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.  Empty 20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Take a look at these 20 powerful photos that will leave you speechless. Some of these photos are of truly historic moments, while others, are quite heartbreaking.

http://www.viralnova.com/these-20-photographs-will-leave-you-speechless-especially-the-6th-one-there-are-no-words/

Back to top Go down

20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.  Empty Re: 20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Might I suggest that there are some of those photo's that really are too horrifying to look at, as you say number 6 and then I got to the one of the Turkish man baiting starving Armenian children. They are seared in my brain. Not something that I would have looked at on purpose.

Back to top Go down

20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.  Empty Re: 20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Might I suggest that there are some of those photo's that really are too horrifying to look at, as you say number 6 and then I got to the one of the Turkish man baiting starving Armenian children.   They are seared in my brain.   Not something that I would have looked at on purpose.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:55 pm

I couldn't agree more, but having seen some horrible things during my life, I have enough nightmares, I want any more thanks. I know how much horror there is in the world, but if we all thought about all the time we would go mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Sassy wrote:I couldn't agree more, but having seen some horrible things during my life, I have enough nightmares, I want any more thanks.   I know how much horror there is in the world, but if we all thought about all the time we would go mad.

Very true.

20 Powerful Photographs Will Leave You Speechless.  Dog_bm10

Better?   Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm

"Chewbacca became bored with space flight even as a young child."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Lol, that's exactly what it looks like.

Thank you Veritas for understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Veritas wrote:Take a look at these 20 powerful photos that will leave you speechless. Some of these photos are of truly historic moments, while others, are quite heartbreaking.

http://www.viralnova.com/these-20-photographs-will-leave-you-speechless-especially-the-6th-one-there-are-no-words/

Saw this today on FB.

The most horrifying picture is of the starving Armenian children and a Wanker Turkish swine showing them a piece of bread. I still cant forget it. pale
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:37 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Veritas wrote:Take a look at these 20 powerful photos that will leave you speechless. Some of these photos are of truly historic moments, while others, are quite heartbreaking.

Saw this today on FB.

The most horrifying picture is of the starving Armenian children and a Wanker Turkish swine showing them a piece of bread. I still cant forget it. pale

I know, I will dream of it tonight, I wish I hadn't looked. I'm not avoiding what happens, I know what goes on unfortunately. Its bad enough knowing, I just don't want it etched in my brain with everything else

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Saw this today on FB.

I know, I will dream of it tonight, I wish I hadn't looked.   I'm not avoiding what happens, I know what goes on unfortunately.   Its bad enough knowing,  I just don't want it etched in my brain with everything else

True!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down